Why did God make so many idiots?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2013, 05:35 AM
RE: Why did God make so many idiots?

It is pretty simple... why did Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld create the character of George Costanza? Well, he is loosely based on Larry, but they created him for comedic purposes. I imagine it was the same for God. Wink

[Image: opforum1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2013, 05:53 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:56 AM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
28-03-2013, 02:19 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2013 02:50 PM by Zat.)

It could be personal, he might just want to aggravate me, as a punishment for not believing in him.

Why else would he make them swarm around me, at increasing frequency, anywhere I look? Big Grin
28-03-2013, 03:21 PM
(11-02-2013 01:46 PM)Zat Wrote:  This a serious questions to true believers.

We all have seen them.

They are all over.

In government, in military, in business, in the citizenry at large and even on forums.

Was this part of his "intelligent design"?

If you can explain this to me, in a way that makes sense, I might be tempted to believe myself!

People choose to be idiots...or their parents raise them to be idiots. The fact that the world is full of idiots isn't God fault but rather the fault of man.
28-03-2013, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:30 AM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
28-03-2013, 03:56 PM
(28-03-2013 03:21 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  People choose to be idiots...or their parents raise them to be idiots. The fact that the world is full of idiots isn't God fault but rather the fault of man.

It's comments like this that make me imagine god as a pair of white socks that theists are trying to keep clean as they frolic through fields of BS.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 1 user Likes guitar_nut's post