Why did Jews willingly go into gas chambers?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2013, 04:35 AM
The Japanese used massive efforts to a failed attempt to subdue mainland china (Manchuria). The Germans the most resources in order to attempt to subdue Russians in a few major cities, this too was a failure. The Germans attempted to subdue the French, the French resisted making it extremely difficult for the ss to have total control. The Vietnamese resisted two empires in 20 years of war. Everybody in history resists at being controlled or subdued by another group. EXCEPT JEWS during ww2 Where is the explanation for and moral responsibility for this exception?

Did the Jews believe they were being targeted for extermination or did they believe they weren't at first and went willingly?
Find all posts by this user
10-10-2013, 05:14 AM
RE: Why did Jews willingly go into gas chambers?
(10-10-2013 04:35 AM)I and I Wrote:  The Japanese used massive efforts to a failed attempt to subdue mainland china (Manchuria). The Germans the most resources in order to attempt to subdue Russians in a few major cities, this too was a failure. The Germans attempted to subdue the French, the French resisted making it extremely difficult for the ss to have total control. The Vietnamese resisted two empires in 20 years of war. Everybody in history resists at being controlled or subdued by another group. EXCEPT JEWS during ww2 Where is the explanation for and moral responsibility for this exception?

Did the Jews believe they were being targeted for extermination or did they believe they weren't at first and went willingly?

Your comparisons make no sense. You are invalidly comparing internal vs. external threats.

You are a disgusting excuse for a human being; a narrow-minded and dishonest ideologue.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
10-10-2013, 05:14 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto_Uprising

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
10-10-2013, 05:55 AM
(10-10-2013 05:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-10-2013 04:35 AM)I and I Wrote:  The Japanese used massive efforts to a failed attempt to subdue mainland china (Manchuria). The Germans the most resources in order to attempt to subdue Russians in a few major cities, this too was a failure. The Germans attempted to subdue the French, the French resisted making it extremely difficult for the ss to have total control. The Vietnamese resisted two empires in 20 years of war. Everybody in history resists at being controlled or subdued by another group. EXCEPT JEWS during ww2 Where is the explanation for and moral responsibility for this exception?

Your comparisons make no sense. You are invalidly comparing internal vs. external threats.

You are a disgusting excuse for a human being; a narrow-minded and dishonest ideologue.

I am disgusting for wondering why some cultures (all of them except one) resist being attacked and killed on a massive scale yet one did not. How is that disgusting?
10-10-2013, 06:19 AM
(10-10-2013 05:55 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(10-10-2013 05:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  Your comparisons make no sense. You are invalidly comparing internal vs. external threats.

I am disgusting for wondering why some cultures (all of them except one) resist being attacked and killed on a massive scale yet one did not. How is that disgusting?

Because you are a narrow-minded and dishonest ideologue with a disgusting ideology.

Your posts are invariably dishonest, you always have a (barely) hidden agenda. You avoid honest discussion, you shape-shift, move the goalposts, switch questions.

You are a troll.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
10-10-2013, 06:21 AM
(10-10-2013 05:14 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto_Uprising

The scale of resistance of Jewish people vs the the scale of resistance of any other culture is significant.

I noticed something amazing in that link you provided. On the list of combatants, on the German side it mentions "Jewish police. WHAT? Who were these Jewish police that assisted in the crackdown of the uprising?

How many Jews were in charge in other ghettos? How many Jews were in charge of operations in concentration camps? These Jews were sometimes prosecuted but the numbers of Jewish people in charge of operations vs SS officers in concentration camps is certainly something to look into.

They were called kapos. According to Wikipedia throughout auschwitz operations only 7000 German SS ever worked there.

1. Who were these Jewish people that took up these positions and ran the daily operations in auschwitz and were cops at the Warsaw ghetto. What differentiates them from the Jews they were killing?

Early on and during ww2 top Zionist Jews collaborated with nazis. There was also a schism between orthodox european Jews and Zionist Jews. Orthodox european Jews did not believe that a nation could be established until prophecies were fulfilled and loved their european heritage.

The first president of Israel actively resisted helping Jews escape from Europe. Rabbi Chaim Michael weissmandl tells his story of the separation of zionists and Orthodox Jews during ww2 and the lack of help from Zionist Jews into helping Orthodox Jews escape from prosecution. http://www.weissmandl.org
10-10-2013, 06:44 AM
Wow. Im new and was confused about all the references to " I and I"
Now it all makes sense.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 7 users Like sporehux's post
10-10-2013, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 08:48 AM by kim.)
(10-10-2013 04:35 AM)I and I Wrote:  Did the Jews believe they were being targeted for extermination...
Some did and escaped by emigrating prior.

(10-10-2013 04:35 AM)I and I Wrote:  or did they believe they weren't at first ...
Often, the culture of humanity has a stake in it's own humanness... in this case it turned out to be an horrifically, erroneous assumption.

(10-10-2013 04:35 AM)I and I Wrote:  and went willingly?
Some did not and were killed for resisting ... a clear incentive for whatever "will" might be available in such a situation.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
10-10-2013, 08:57 AM
Shit, looks like somebody went full retard again.

What have we said about that, man? Come on now.

... this is my signature!
[+] 5 users Like cjlr's post
10-10-2013, 09:16 AM
(10-10-2013 08:57 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Shit, looks like somebody went full retard again.

What have we said about that, man? Come on now.

Classic cljr, doesn't refute any claims yet just uses insults.

I dare you to counter any of the claims on this thread. What did I say that is not factually true?
Thread Closed