Why did Jews willingly go into gas chambers?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2013, 09:23 AM
RE: Why did Jews willingly go into gas chambers?
(10-10-2013 09:16 AM)I and I Wrote:  Classic cljr,

The fact that you misspel this on purpose is charming. Never change!

(10-10-2013 09:16 AM)I and I Wrote:  ... doesn't refute any claims yet just uses insults.

I dare you to counter any of the claims on this thread. What did I say that is not factually true?

Your claim is idiotic and divorced from reality. "Jews didn't resist".

Now, that is a very strong statement. It is already disproven by the aforementioned Warsaw uprising; I look forward to you reformulating the point without acknowledging ever having been incorrect.

One might also consider any number of other events.

But I guess those all, uh... don't... count, somehow. Yeah.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
10-10-2013, 09:32 AM
Of course "Jews did not resist" just like homeless people want to be homeless. They secretly fucking love it, didn't you know? Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
10-10-2013, 09:47 AM
(10-10-2013 09:23 AM)cjlr Wrote:  

(10-10-2013 09:16 AM)I and I Wrote:  ... doesn't refute any claims yet just uses insults.

I dare you to counter any of the claims on this thread. What did I say that is not factually true?

Now, that is a very strong statement. It is already disproven by the aforementioned Warsaw uprising; I look forward to you reformulating the point without acknowledging ever having been incorrect.

Should I bring up the uprising in 44 by the Poles and how the Soviets sat by (right across the river) and did nothing? Probably not.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
10-10-2013, 09:56 AM
(10-10-2013 09:47 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Should I bring up the uprising in 44 by the Poles and how the Soviets sat by (right across the river) and did nothing? Probably not.Drinking Beverage

While that makes for compelling cold-war historiography, real life is not so simplistic.

There were real geopolitical reasons for the Soviets to prefer their pet communists over the AK, and real reasons for the Soviets to take every possible chance to let someone else bleed out against the Germans for a change - and never put it past Stalin to be a dick, to be sure.

And yet there were equally real military reasons for the Soviets to be unable to advance at will (crossing a major river is not militarily easy in the best of times!). The Germans believed all throughout that they'd actively stopped the Soviets from interfering, f'r'ex.

[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
10-10-2013, 09:56 AM
(10-10-2013 09:23 AM)cjlr Wrote:  

Did you even read what Wikipedia counts as resistance? It mentions a book and author who mentions in his book that passivity and dying with dignity is counted as resistance.

Come the fuck on.

Next
10-10-2013, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 10:03 AM by cjlr.)
(10-10-2013 09:56 AM)I and I Wrote:  Did you even read what Wikipedia counts as resistance? It mentions a book and author who mentions in his book that passivity and dying with dignity is counted as resistance.

Come the fuck on.

Next

And, uh, it also mentions camp and ghetto uprisings, partisans, and saboteurs.

Come the fuck on.

Next.

And lest we ignore the part that makes this full retard - were there advocates of passive resistance (and, y'know - collaborators even?) among the other groups listed in the OP? Let's see: Russians - check. French - check. Chinese - check. Vietnamese - check. Well, shit.

[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
10-10-2013, 10:39 AM
Makes me wonder if you're interested in this bridge I wanna sell you. Consider

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
10-10-2013, 11:05 AM
guns?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
10-10-2013, 03:40 PM
(10-10-2013 09:58 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(10-10-2013 09:56 AM)I and I Wrote:  Did you even read what Wikipedia counts as resistance? It mentions a book and author who mentions in his book that passivity and dying with dignity is counted as resistance.

Come the fuck on.

Next

And, uh, it also mentions camp and ghetto uprisings, partisans, and saboteurs.

Come the fuck on.

Next.

And lest we ignore the part that makes this full retard - were there advocates of passive resistance (and, y'know - collaborators even?) among the other groups listed in the OP? Let's see: Russians - check. French - check. Chinese - check. Vietnamese - check. Well, shit.

Is this retarded mother fucker comparing the Jewish resistance ( a few thousand in total fighters) to the resistance of the Russians against an even larger assault? Or the resistance for 20 years by Vietnamese against two empires? Even the French resistance was on a different level then Jewish resistance. None of these people in large scale as Jews passively let themselves be slaughtered on any scale as Jews did.

Is this retarded mother fucker ignoring the many accounts by Jews at that at the time of Zionist organizations collaboration with nazis and actively sabotaging and turning down attempts to get Jews out of harms way.

Besides the fact that zionists are a cult of cunts, fascist cunts, waste of space on the planet, can you explain why they would actively take part directly and indirectly in the killing of Jews?

The accounts of rabbi weissmandl and other Jewish accounts are fascinating.

Why would the new Jewish cult sacrifice Orthodox Jews to further their political agenda in securing a state of their own?

This again is nothing on the scale of any collaborators in the resistance movements that I mentioned above.

Go ahead you retarded fuck, keep ignoring that part.
10-10-2013, 05:49 PM
Go ahead... piss off the Russian. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Thread Closed