Why did Jews willingly go into gas chambers?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: Why did Jews willingly go into gas chambers?
I'm sorry - the French resisted? They were just about forming the Vichy government when Hitler was making up his plans for Poland.

As for your "what did I say that was factually wrong" comment, all of it is factually wrong. Skewing pieces of information doesn't make you factually correct in the aggregate. What it does do is make you a bigoted ass hole.

I'm with earmuffs; you're an idiot.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like BnW's post
10-10-2013, 07:34 PM
You've outdone yourself there, son. Keep up the good work!

(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  Jewish resistance
(10-10-2013 04:35 AM)I and I Wrote:  Everybody in history resists at being controlled or subdued by another group. EXCEPT JEWS during ww2
(10-10-2013 04:35 AM)I and I Wrote:  Everybody in history resists at being controlled or subdued by another group. EXCEPT JEWS during ww2

I know it's real hard to keep track of what an OP wrote so long ago - especially when it was you...

(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  ... the resistance of the Russians against an even larger assault? Or the resistance for 20 years by Vietnamese against two empires?

Man, you know what?

It's almost like those were regions under occupation with powerful outside assistance instead of small minorities within occupied nations, many of whom were actively against them.

Almost.

Shit, history is complicated.

(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  Even the French resistance was on a different level then Jewish resistance.

The Jewish resistance which, as per your OP, didn't exist. Gotcha.

(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  None of these people in large scale as Jews passively let themselves be slaughtered on any scale as Jews did.

None of them were in the same situation, either, but FUCK LOGIC, we're making HYSTERICAL HYPERBOLE HERE!

(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  the many accounts by Jews at that at the time of Zionist organizations collaboration with nazis and actively sabotaging and turning down attempts to get Jews out of harms way.

Yeah. Knowing you, you're severely conflating (either through malice and dishonesty, or just plain bloody-minded idiocy - the eternal dilemma!) pre-war and wartime interactions. But no, go on.

(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  zionists are a cult of cunts, fascist cunts, waste of space on the planet...

Yes, that pertains to the subject matter.

(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  can you explain why they would actively take part directly and indirectly in the killing of Jews?

I think one possible explanation might be that
(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  [they] are a cult of cunts, fascist cunts, waste of space on the planet...

But hey, no, let's explore this delusion. The Zionists in Palestine were totally in a great position to intervene in Nazi-occupied Poland and Hungary, I mean, what with their total control of world finance - oh, no, wait. That's not real. Shit. But they still could totally have convinced the Americans to take the Ark out of storage and melted some Nazi faces? Oh. Damn. That's also fiction.

Then again, fiction fits right in with your claims, so clearly that is what they should have done.

(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  The accounts of rabbi weissmandl and other Jewish accounts are fascinating.

This Weissmandl?

'Cause uh, that ain't exactly supporting your nonsensical thesis...

(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  Why would the new Jewish cult sacrifice Orthodox Jews to further their political agenda in securing a state of their own?

If you have a point, please make it faster.

(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  This again is nothing on the scale of any collaborators in the resistance movements that I mentioned above.

Can the audience at home just note how quickly
turned into
(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  This again is nothing on the scale of any collaborators in the resistance movements that I mentioned above.
?

Even the True Believers can't always keep their bullshit intact when it collides with inconvenient reality.

(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  Go ahead you retarded fuck, keep ignoring that part.

Oh, don't stop, champ, hit me with some more of those sexy, sexy insults for your squalid little rubbish heap of a mind.

This must be some new use of the word "ignoring" I was previously unaware of; none of the listed definitions being in any way apropos...

... this is my signature!
[+] 5 users Like cjlr's post
10-10-2013, 08:11 PM
Why did Jews willingly go into gas chambers?
(10-10-2013 07:34 PM)cjlr Wrote:  You've outdone yourself there, son. Keep up the good work!

I know it's real hard to keep track of what an OP wrote so long ago - especially when it was you...

(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  ... the resistance of the Russians against an even larger assault? Or the resistance for 20 years by Vietnamese against two empires?

Man, you know what?

It's almost like those were regions under occupation with powerful outside assistance instead of small minorities within occupied nations, many of whom were actively against them.

Almost.

Shit, history is complicated.

(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  Even the French resistance was on a different level then Jewish resistance.

The Jewish resistance which, as per your OP, didn't exist. Gotcha.

(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  None of these people in large scale as Jews passively let themselves be slaughtered on any scale as Jews did.

None of them were in the same situation, either, but FUCK LOGIC, we're making HYSTERICAL HYPERBOLE HERE!

(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  the many accounts by Jews at that at the time of Zionist organizations collaboration with nazis and actively sabotaging and turning down attempts to get Jews out of harms way.

Yeah. Knowing you, you're severely conflating (either through malice and dishonesty, or just plain bloody-minded idiocy - the eternal dilemma!) pre-war and wartime interactions. But no, go on.

(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  zionists are a cult of cunts, fascist cunts, waste of space on the planet...

Yes, that pertains to the subject matter.

(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  can you explain why they would actively take part directly and indirectly in the killing of Jews?

I think one possible explanation might be that
(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  [they] are a cult of cunts, fascist cunts, waste of space on the planet...

But hey, no, let's explore this delusion. The Zionists in Palestine were totally in a great position to intervene in Nazi-occupied Poland and Hungary, I mean, what with their total control of world finance - oh, no, wait. That's not real. Shit. But they still could totally have convinced the Americans to take the Ark out of storage and melted some Nazi faces? Oh. Damn. That's also fiction.

Then again, fiction fits right in with your claims, so clearly that is what they should have done.

(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  The accounts of rabbi weissmandl and other Jewish accounts are fascinating.

This Weissmandl?

'Cause uh, that ain't exactly supporting your nonsensical thesis...

(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  Why would the new Jewish cult sacrifice Orthodox Jews to further their political agenda in securing a state of their own?

If you have a point, please make it faster.

Can the audience at home just note how quickly
turned into
?

Even the True Believers can't always keep their bullshit intact when it collides with inconvenient reality.

(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  Go ahead you retarded fuck, keep ignoring that part.

Oh, don't stop, champ, hit me with some more of those sexy, sexy insults for your squalid little rubbish heap of a mind.

This must be some new use of the word "ignoring" I was previously unaware of; none of the listed definitions being in any way apropos...

You were the one that jumped in with insults dumb ass.

There was never any uprising by Jews against the nazis. There was never any underground Jewish network that facilitated an uprising. Who was the head of/ leaders of the uprising? What were there coordinated attacks? Where were they carried out? How many German installations were attacked by this Jewish resistance group you claim exists? Of course you won't answer these questions because there never was a Jewish uprising in any sense that humans use the term regarding history.

You are right, the attacks on Jews were different, they were attacked with much less force than the Vietnamese, Chinese and Russians were. They were attacked less and resisted the least. Pussies.

Yes that rabbi and others asked for funds to buy freedom for Jews to escape yet the Zionist organizations turned him down.

Btw dumbass. WHY IN THE MOTHER FUCK DIDN'T THE ZIONISTS OUTSIDE OF EUROPE FUND OR VOLUNTEER TO FORM AN UNDERGROUND RESISTANCE MOVEMENT? Instead they were busy denying pleas from rabbis like weissmandl and his plans to save more Jews.

The zionists on repeated occasions blocked and obstructed Jewish attempts to escape Europe.

Yes these zionists are cunts and they all need a JFK haircut.
10-10-2013, 08:56 PM
(10-10-2013 08:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  You were the one that jumped in with insults dumb ass.
(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  fuck retarded mother fucker retarded mother fucker cunts, fascist cunts you retarded fuck

Difference is, you are an idiot.

(10-10-2013 08:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  There was never any uprising by Jews against the nazis.

Nope, never.

(10-10-2013 08:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  There was never any underground Jewish network that facilitated an uprising.

Nope, never.

(10-10-2013 08:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  Who was the head of/ leaders of the uprising? What were there coordinated attacks? Where were they carried out? How many German installations were attacked by this Jewish resistance group you claim exists?

Let us consider Russian groups, as your OP mentions. Who was the head of/ leaders of the uprising? What were there coordinated attacks? Where were they carried out? How many German installations were attacked by this Russian resistance group you claim exists?

Let us consider French groups, as your OP mentions. Who was the head of/ leaders of the uprising? What were there coordinated attacks? Where were they carried out? How many German installations were attacked by this French resistance group you claim exists?

Let us consider Chinese groups, as your OP mentions. Who was the head of/ leaders of the uprising? What were there coordinated attacks? Where were they carried out? How many German installations were attacked by this Chinese resistance group you claim exists?

(10-10-2013 08:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  Of course you won't answer these questions because there never was a Jewish uprising in any sense that humans use the term regarding history.

Nope, never. Never ever. At all. Not even a little bit. Nope.

Notwithstanding the part where I've already answered your asinine non-questions.

If you have a point (though I rather doubt it at this point), please get around to making it.

(10-10-2013 08:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  You are right, the attacks on Jews were different, they were attacked with much less force than the Vietnamese, Chinese and Russians were. They were attacked less and resisted the least. Pussies.

Yes, because as we all know, the goal of the Americans in Vietnam was to kill every last Vietnamese person.

And as we all know, the Russians were an isolated minority within the Soviet Union, which was entirely occupied.

And as we all know, the Chinese had no outside support at all, and nowhere to go outside Japanese occupation.

Oh wait. Those things aren't true at all. You seem to have trouble keeping reality separate from the inside of your head - but then, for someone who doesn't believe in facts or reasoning, I suppose that's to be expected.

It's almost like different situations need to be considered as if the differences - stay with me here - make a difference. You already literally said the situation was different. Now, you happen to be wrong about the differences, but nonetheless - you admit that different situations might well result in different responses. So, progress? I guess?

Shit, history gets complicated when you have to incorporate more than one dimension.

(10-10-2013 08:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  Yes that rabbi and others asked for funds to buy freedom for Jews to escape yet the Zionist organizations turned him down.

Let us conduct a thought experiment: once the war started, do you suppose the Nazis would have let them buy their way out?

(but here is a hint for you: European Jews had tried that already. Why don't you look up how that worked out for them?)

(10-10-2013 08:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  Btw dumbass. WHY IN THE MOTHER FUCK DIDN'T THE ZIONISTS OUTSIDE OF EUROPE FUND OR VOLUNTEER TO FORM AN UNDERGROUND RESISTANCE MOVEMENT? Instead they were busy denying pleas from rabbis like weissmandl and his plans to save more Jews.

You seem to have trouble understanding this: they had no means to do so. What were they going to do, wander on into Greater Germany - through all the front lines, past the security? Bring weapons and supplies with them? Bring useful currency to a country cut off from outside economic contact? Establish contacts within highly monitored and very tightly controlled and repressed populations? By sacrificing what little they did have, risking the remaining Jewish community on an all or nothing impossible mission?

Yes. Clearly those were feasible things to do. How dare they not.

At least my Ark plan made sense.

(10-10-2013 08:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  The zionists on repeated occasions blocked and obstructed Jewish attempts to escape Europe.

Which has literally nothing to do with the existence of Jewish resistance to Nazi actions.

But, you know. Keep flailing about ineffectually at reality. I'm sure some day your repeated falsehoods, pitiable equivocation, crass insults, nonsensical arguments, inarticulate presentation, disingenuous misrepresentation, and overwhelming ignorance will someday win through. Good luck with that.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
11-10-2013, 07:27 AM
(10-10-2013 08:56 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(10-10-2013 08:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  You were the one that jumped in with insults dumb ass.
(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  fuck retarded mother fucker retarded mother fucker cunts, fascist cunts you retarded fuck

Difference is, you are an idiot.

(10-10-2013 08:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  There was never any uprising by Jews against the nazis.

Nope, never.

(10-10-2013 08:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  There was never any underground Jewish network that facilitated an uprising.

Nope, never.

(10-10-2013 08:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  Who was the head of/ leaders of the uprising? What were there coordinated attacks? Where were they carried out? How many German installations were attacked by this Jewish resistance group you claim exists?

Let us consider Russian groups, as your OP mentions. Who was the head of/ leaders of the uprising? What were there coordinated attacks? Where were they carried out? How many German installations were attacked by this Russian resistance group you claim exists?

Let us consider French groups, as your OP mentions. Who was the head of/ leaders of the uprising? What were there coordinated attacks? Where were they carried out? How many German installations were attacked by this French resistance group you claim exists?

Let us consider Chinese groups, as your OP mentions. Who was the head of/ leaders of the uprising? What were there coordinated attacks? Where were they carried out? How many German installations were attacked by this Chinese resistance group you claim exists?

(10-10-2013 08:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  Of course you won't answer these questions because there never was a Jewish uprising in any sense that humans use the term regarding history.

Nope, never. Never ever. At all. Not even a little bit. Nope.

Notwithstanding the part where I've already answered your asinine non-questions.

If you have a point (though I rather doubt it at this point), please get around to making it.

(10-10-2013 08:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  You are right, the attacks on Jews were different, they were attacked with much less force than the Vietnamese, Chinese and Russians were. They were attacked less and resisted the least. Pussies.

Yes, because as we all know, the goal of the Americans in Vietnam was to kill every last Vietnamese person.

And as we all know, the Russians were an isolated minority within the Soviet Union, which was entirely occupied.

And as we all know, the Chinese had no outside support at all, and nowhere to go outside Japanese occupation.

Oh wait. Those things aren't true at all. You seem to have trouble keeping reality separate from the inside of your head - but then, for someone who doesn't believe in facts or reasoning, I suppose that's to be expected.

It's almost like different situations need to be considered as if the differences - stay with me here - make a difference. You already literally said the situation was different. Now, you happen to be wrong about the differences, but nonetheless - you admit that different situations might well result in different responses. So, progress? I guess?

Shit, history gets complicated when you have to incorporate more than one dimension.

(10-10-2013 08:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  Yes that rabbi and others asked for funds to buy freedom for Jews to escape yet the Zionist organizations turned him down.

Let us conduct a thought experiment: once the war started, do you suppose the Nazis would have let them buy their way out?

(but here is a hint for you: European Jews had tried that already. Why don't you look up how that worked out for them?)

(10-10-2013 08:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  Btw dumbass. WHY IN THE MOTHER FUCK DIDN'T THE ZIONISTS OUTSIDE OF EUROPE FUND OR VOLUNTEER TO FORM AN UNDERGROUND RESISTANCE MOVEMENT? Instead they were busy denying pleas from rabbis like weissmandl and his plans to save more Jews.

You seem to have trouble understanding this: they had no means to do so. What were they going to do, wander on into Greater Germany - through all the front lines, past the security? Bring weapons and supplies with them? Bring useful currency to a country cut off from outside economic contact? Establish contacts within highly monitored and very tightly controlled and repressed populations? By sacrificing what little they did have, risking the remaining Jewish community on an all or nothing impossible mission?

Yes. Clearly those were feasible things to do. How dare they not.

At least my Ark plan made sense.

(10-10-2013 08:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  The zionists on repeated occasions blocked and obstructed Jewish attempts to escape Europe.

Which has literally nothing to do with the existence of Jewish resistance to Nazi actions.

But, you know. Keep flailing about ineffectually at reality. I'm sure some day your repeated falsehoods, pitiable equivocation, crass insults, nonsensical arguments, inarticulate presentation, disingenuous misrepresentation, and overwhelming ignorance will someday win through. Good luck with that.

no answer as to why Zionists (after initially forming an alliance with Hitler) repeatedly blocked attempts at getting more jews out of europe, but these were orthodox jews and not partial to the relatively new zionist movement, so of course they weren't going to help the.

You claim there was a jewish resistance, back your claim up boy, Names of leaders, names axis installations attacked. Name them or shut the fuck up and admit there was no resistance.

Germany attacked Russia with more force then has ever attacked a people, and the vietnamese had more bombs dropped on them than all sides on ww2 combined, and they were attacked for 20 years straight, by France and the U.S. And the Chinese were as well attacked with more ferocity than the jews were. Yet they all resisted.

Zionist organizations at that time had money to fund guerrilla groups and uprisings and sabotage operations if they wanted to and they didn't. Do you think the starving people of leningrad had funds? Did they give up like little bitches? NO

You have yet to explain why Zionist organizations never even attempted to start any aggression towards hitler (they were friends before ww2), why jews just submitted so easily consider the fact that most of the people working in concentration camps were not germans but jewish Kapo, jewish people trusted to get the daily operations under way and to police the camps. Why would a camp full of jews, very small amount of german guards even submit for one day? Seriously what the fuck is your explanations for this?

Why did the relatively new Zionist cult of judaism which mostly lived outside of europe, betray and abandon the orthodox jews (orthodox at the time meaning jews who believed that certain prophecies had to be fulfilled to form a jewish state) who loved and thrived for centuries in europe.
11-10-2013, 07:31 AM
You're an idiot.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
11-10-2013, 02:01 PM
(10-10-2013 03:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  Besides the fact that zionists are a cult of cunts, fascist cunts, waste of space on the planet, can you explain why they would actively take part directly and indirectly in the killing of Jews?

I was going to attempt a conversation here but now I see that is pointless. One needs only the most basic of education on this topic to realize you are full of shit.
[+] 1 user Likes Dena's post
14-10-2013, 08:44 AM
(11-10-2013 07:27 AM)I and I Wrote:  You claim there was a jewish resistance, back your claim up boy, Names of leaders, names axis installations attacked. Name them or shut the fuck up and admit there was no resistance.

"No gods, no masters."
-Margaret Sanger

Peace is not the absence of war but the presence of justice.

If you want to be a language policeman, I suggest you find yourself in a George Orwell novel.
[+] 1 user Likes CrimeSceneShoe's post
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  jews and founding of america viking 1 129 07-03-2014 01:52 PM
Last Post: Minimalist