Why did'nt I have more interaction with her

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2017, 02:45 AM
RE: Why did'nt I have more interaction with her
Very sorry for your loss Sad.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2017, 02:48 AM
My sincere condolences for your loss. I am currently in a very similar situation. Keep your head up! PM me if you need to talk. Hug

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
29-01-2017, 07:49 AM
I'm really sorry for your loss, my dad died in June and I miss him every day I'm sending you a man hug from across the pondHug
29-01-2017, 07:50 AM
A hug for you too deesse Hug
29-01-2017, 08:08 AM
(29-01-2017 07:50 AM)adey67 Wrote:  A hug for you too deesse Hug
Hug

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
29-01-2017, 08:28 AM
Sorry for your loss. Hug

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
29-01-2017, 10:54 AM
(28-01-2017 04:37 PM)Manic Wrote:  My wonderful beautiful funny and caring sister has died.
We were three years apart, but worlds apart, we lived within 5 miles of each other but it may have well been a million miles.
I had the chance to see her often but didn't.
What the hell was I thinking?
My little world took over, I would give anything at this moment to see her and tell her that I love her. I'm heartbroken.
My sincere condolences.

Relationships are two-way. If she was not making overtures to you, then you may be overestimating her responsiveness in the theoretical situation where you had reached out to her; or you may be overestimating how much you still had in common, and so forth. Often, this dictum applies: "things are the way they are because they got that way".

If you feel you let her down, it's of course possible that you did, but then you have to simply let it go and forgive yourself and resolve to do better with any remaining loved ones / friends. I have lost four close family members in the past two decades, counting only the ones who died of other than natural causes, and I have learned from this, to always keep short accounts and never leave anything unsaid or undone. The rational response to this is to learn from it, change, and carry on. Your sister would, I'm sure, approve of that.

You aren't the first person, and won't be the last, to get "caught up" in everyday existence. It's entirely forgivable and understandable and, most importantly, human. You'll do better next time.
[+] 1 user Likes mordant's post
29-01-2017, 01:01 PM
(28-01-2017 04:37 PM)Manic Wrote:  My wonderful beautiful funny and caring sister has died.
We were three years apart, but worlds apart, we lived within 5 miles of each other but it may have well been a million miles.
I had the chance to see her often but didn't.
What the hell was I thinking?
My little world took over, I would give anything at this moment to see her and tell her that I love her. I'm heartbroken.

I'm sorry. This song is about losing a sibling, most beautiful song I know, but also the saddest.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
30-01-2017, 12:08 AM
Jesus, that's really sad. I'm sorry for you. I hope the funeral and everything else related go well.

My Blog
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-01-2017, 09:53 AM
I've been away for a couple of days and so I'm a bit late to this.

Anyway...

I'm very, very sorry for your loss. If I lost my sister I'd be devastated.