Why did'nt I have more interaction with her

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2017, 01:26 PM
RE: Why did'nt I have more interaction with her
Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Just been looking through my photos of her, I'm not feeling as guilty as I was, I have realized that all the time we spent together growing up made an unbreakable bond between us, her children have told me how much she thought about me and I have had a bit of time to reflect on things.
It has been an awful few days for her kids, the youngest is only eleven years old, he is in a daze and can't comprehend what has happened.
We have all talked about the need to stay close, and we will stay close.
Her funeral is next week, she had the same outlook or world view as me, so no church service. Cremation, then a celebration of her life, she had told her older children her wishes a few years ago, plenty of upbeat music, no sombre faces, and a good party for all her family and friends.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Manic's post
01-02-2017, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2017 02:38 PM by Loom.)
(01-02-2017 01:26 PM)Manic Wrote:  Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Just been looking through my photos of her, I'm not feeling as guilty as I was, I have realized that all the time we spent together growing up made an unbreakable bond between us, her children have told me how much she thought about me and I have had a bit of time to reflect on things.
It has been an awful few days for her kids, the youngest is only eleven years old, he is in a daze and can't comprehend what has happened.
We have all talked about the need to stay close, and we will stay close.
Her funeral is next week, she had the same outlook or world view as me, so no church service. Cremation, then a celebration of her life, she had told her older children her wishes a few years ago, plenty of upbeat music, no sombre faces, and a good party for all her family and friends.

Hug

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'd be a mess if my sister suddenly passed. I'm glad her wishes are being respected.

For what it's worth, I hope you all have a good time celebrating her life. She sounded like a wonderful person.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
01-02-2017, 02:14 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. That is terrible. It's good, at least, that you had a good relationship with your sister and I hope that you cherish that forever. My condolences, and hugs offered. Heart