Why did the FBI assassinate a person that knew the boston bombers?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2013, 01:44 AM
RE: Why did the FBI assassinate a person that knew the boston bombers?
(30-05-2013 11:57 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(30-05-2013 05:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  One more piece of "missing information", (from another source).
The cops knew that the guy was a martial arts expert.
I and I just forgot to mention that I'm sure.

So assassinating people for their knowledge of martial arts skills....fucking really? What kind of stupid ass sheep would constantly make excuses for authorities simply assassinating someone who wasn't even connected to committing any crime....oh yeah, the so called skeptics, the people who supposedly question things...except the government of course.

The idiot, (not unlike yourself) went at the cop with a weapon.
What is it about that you can't understand ?
It's called "assault with a deadly weapon".
Maybe you could run on over to the mall, and buy yourself a clue.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2013, 03:08 AM
(31-05-2013 01:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-05-2013 11:57 PM)I and I Wrote:  So assassinating people for their knowledge of martial arts skills....fucking really? What kind of stupid ass sheep would constantly make excuses for authorities simply assassinating someone who wasn't even connected to committing any crime....oh yeah, the so called skeptics, the people who supposedly question things...except the government of course.

The idiot, (not unlike yourself) went at the cop with a weapon.

The kill shot to the head, was that before the altercation or after?
What if....just what fucking if, you actucally clicked on the link and saw the kill shot to the BACK OF THE HEAD.
31-05-2013, 03:15 AM
(31-05-2013 03:08 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(31-05-2013 01:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The idiot, (not unlike yourself) went at the cop with a weapon.

What if....just what fucking if, you actucally clicked on the link and saw the kill shot to the BACK OF THE HEAD.

Have you ever considered medication ?

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
31-05-2013, 03:16 AM
(31-05-2013 03:08 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(31-05-2013 01:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The idiot, (not unlike yourself) went at the cop with a weapon.

Keep in mind that the FBI was at his house questioning him for 8 hours before they shot him, it's not like the FBI knocked on his door then he opens the door and attacks them. There is also no evidence that he was armed in any way. Many mainstream news The Washington Post says he was unarmed.

Why would the FBI assassinate an unarmed man after they questioned him for 8 hours, keep in mind the clear kill shot to the back of his head. That is called an execution, again you guys swallow so much government cum that your defense of EVERY ACTION by the government looks more and more pathetic.
31-05-2013, 03:19 AM
(31-05-2013 03:15 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(31-05-2013 03:08 AM)I and I Wrote:  The kill shot to the head, was that before the altercation or after?

Have you ever considered medication ?

Have you considered actually questioning or being curious about anything around you? What was the last thing you questioned about the U.S. government? Saddams WMD'S? You didn't buy that one did you? come on, anything that you doubt about the U.S. government?

I fucking love how, criticizing clear fascism (assassinating unarmed people without a trial or charges) is somehow a bad thing. How stupid do you guys get?
31-05-2013, 07:39 AM
(30-05-2013 01:19 PM)I and I Wrote:  http://rt.com/news/todashev-head-shot-father-009/

Look at the pictures, a kill shot to the head, he wasn't armed and wasn't shooting at the FBI. The goal was to kill him, and he wasn't even connected to the crime itself. What is more likely? He knew something that the FBI didn't want to get out, like confirming what one of the bombers moms said about the FBI trying to recruit the boston bombers?

RT news covers the major issues of our time for viewers wishing to question more and delivers stories often missed by the mainstream media to create news with an edge.

A skeptic might think himself a tool of Russian propaganda by posting such links... are you a tool, I&I?

When shit starts blowing up, and cops are getting shot at; if they come to your door, ya sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. So my assumption is that this guy didn't do them things.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-05-2013, 08:02 AM
(31-05-2013 03:19 AM)I and I Wrote:  Saddam's WMD'S? You didn't buy that one did you?

Nah. The way I heard it goes like this... we go over there and kick their ass. Part of the treaty allowing them to remain "them" states - UN weapon inspectors are to be allowed unfettered access to questionable industries. And Saddam starts forgetting how much his ass hurts, and starts getting cheeky, denying inspectors. So this time we go over there and kick his ass to where it stays kicked. No conspiracy there.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-05-2013, 08:08 AM
(31-05-2013 03:16 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(31-05-2013 03:08 AM)I and I Wrote:  The kill shot to the head, was that before the altercation or after?

Keep in mind that the FBI was at his house questioning him for 8 hours before they shot him, it's not like the FBI knocked on his door then he opens the door and attacks them. There is also no evidence that he was armed in any way. Many mainstream news The Washington Post says he was unarmed.

Why would the FBI assassinate an unarmed man after they questioned him for 8 hours, keep in mind the clear kill shot to the back of his head. That is called an execution, again you guys swallow so much government cum that your defense of EVERY ACTION by the government looks more and more pathetic.

He was not unarmed. You cherry pick your news. You also generalize. No one supports "every action' You make up shit, so you can rant. If he went nuts after 8 hours, then it's a perfectly reasonable thing to do. YOU were not there. YOU do not know the facts. But since when has that ever gotten in your way ?

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
31-05-2013, 09:35 AM
(31-05-2013 12:01 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(30-05-2013 05:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Definition of ASSASSINATE

: to injure or destroy unexpectedly and treacherously
: to murder (a usually prominent person) by sudden or secret attack often for political reasons

Number one...nope...the guy pulled a knife on a guy with a gun...never a good plan...no treachery involved.

Number two...nope not prominent in any way and certainly not secret...we know about it.

STFU and crawl back under your rock you idiot. I and I...Idiotic and Insane.

Hey stupid cunt, your government assassinated a dude that wasn't even claimed to be part in a crime, and you cream your panties on here just can't wait to slob on papa govs nob. Take your stupid cunt ass back to the original post and look at the pics of the dead body, there was clearly a kill shot involved, the goal was to kill the guy, not to question or arrest the guy, take your mouth off papa govs nob and look at the fucking pictures.

The "C" word, immoral even to so called atheists.

Do you feel better now little man?

Your misogyny is showing...

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-05-2013, 10:21 AM
There isn't enough evidence given to make a conclusion yet I and I. Although I do wonder at what circumstances could caus a man to be shot six times, including one in the back of the head?

I have seen enough training videos that show police how to deal with suspects and how very easy it is for a suspect to close a gap,even a large one and to stab somebody. Unless the guys were monkeys/had forgotten their training they should of known this and been aware of the situation.

In the UK recently two men stabbed to death and attempted to behead a guy in the street. They waited for the police and when armed response turned up they instantly rushed them with blades at the ready. Our officers, who rarely, if ever have to discharge their arms shot both suspects but didn't kill them. They certainly didn't shot both of them six times.

A lot more information needs to be forthcoming. Like how the situation occured, how many officers fired at the suspect, where the bullets entered etc etc.

(31-05-2013 08:02 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Nah. The way I heard it goes like this... we go over there and kick their ass. Part of the treaty allowing them to remain "them" states - UN weapon inspectors are to be allowed unfettered access to questionable industries. And Saddam starts forgetting how much his ass hurts, and starts getting cheeky, denying inspectors. So this time we go over there and kick his ass to where it stays kicked. No conspiracy there.

Nope.

He gave the UN weapons inspectors documents explaining what he had, they then said some "things" were not accounted for... seeing as how they had sold him the shit when he fought with Iran.

In the UK it was stated that he had WMD's that could be battle ready and fired within 45 minutes. Never mind the fact that this information was "third hand".

They found no WMD's in Iraq. Yes Saddam had "stepped out of line" by simply stopping selling his oil In petrodollars. That in my eyes is what the war was about (plus Libya and Qaddafi with his Gold Dinar)

Talking of weapons inspectors when (if ever) does the UK and the US have UN weapons inspections?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post