Why did the FBI assassinate a person that knew the boston bombers?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2013, 11:07 AM
RE: Why did the FBI assassinate a person that knew the boston bombers?
(31-05-2013 08:08 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(31-05-2013 03:16 AM)I and I Wrote:  Keep in mind that the FBI was at his house questioning him for 8 hours before they shot him, it's not like the FBI knocked on his door then he opens the door and attacks them. There is also no evidence that he was armed in any way. Many mainstream news The Washington Post says he was unarmed.

Why would the FBI assassinate an unarmed man after they questioned him for 8 hours, keep in mind the clear kill shot to the back of his head. That is called an execution, again you guys swallow so much government cum that your defense of EVERY ACTION by the government looks more and more pathetic.

He was not unarmed. You cherry pick your news. You also generalize. No one supports "every action' You make up shit, so you can rant. If he went nuts after 8 hours, then it's a perfectly reasonable thing to do. YOU were not there. YOU do not know the facts. But since when has that ever gotten in your way ?

The bullet wound to the back of the head in the pics, was this wound to the back of the head done before or after the altercation? How many situations are there besides an execution that would show a bullet wound to the back of the head? So you only read news that fits papa govs info? The Washington Post said the guy was unarmed and he allowed him in his home to question him for 8 hours. Does your brain at least question or want to know what the fuck happened? The lack of curiosity on this board is fucking amazing. If a guy is interviewed for 8 hours, that means the team in the house took up positions around the guy to prepare for an altercation in case one happened. Oh yeah, and how the fuck does a guy lunge at cops with a knife and leave the back of his head exposed to be shot at? Was there a cop behind him that was firing towards him and the person he allegedly attacked with a knife?

You keep saying not everyone here believes everything the government says, yet I never get examples of what people don't believe.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2013, 11:08 AM
(31-05-2013 07:39 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-05-2013 01:19 PM)I and I Wrote:  http://rt.com/news/todashev-head-shot-father-009/

Look at the pictures, a kill shot to the head, he wasn't armed and wasn't shooting at the FBI. The goal was to kill him, and he wasn't even connected to the crime itself. What is more likely? He knew something that the FBI didn't want to get out, like confirming what one of the bombers moms said about the FBI trying to recruit the boston bombers?

RT news covers the major issues of our time for viewers wishing to question more and delivers stories often missed by the mainstream media to create news with an edge.

A skeptic might think himself a tool of Russian propaganda by posting such links... are you a tool, I&I?

When shit starts blowing up, and cops are getting shot at; if they come to your door, ya sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. So my assumption is that this guy didn't do them things.

You are a tool of not reading links, the guy did sit down and was questioned for 8 hours before he was shot.
31-05-2013, 11:11 AM
Oh and btw, his dad held a press conference and showed the photos of the body and the bullet wound to the head, the wound is actually on the top of the head, you know, those photos that you guys won't click the link to see.
31-05-2013, 11:34 AM
(31-05-2013 10:21 AM)bemore Wrote:  He gave the UN weapons inspectors documents explaining what he had, they then said some "things" were not accounted for... seeing as how they had sold him the shit when he fought with Iran.

That's what I just said! Kinda. Big Grin

(31-05-2013 10:21 AM)bemore Wrote:  Talking of weapons inspectors when (if ever) does the UK and the US have UN weapons inspections?

Did we get our asses kicked? No and no.

And of course everybody with a lick of sense knows it was about oil, and profit. We're just talking here about the excuse. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-05-2013, 11:37 AM
Apparently you guys are fucking liars just to win an argument online.

The FBI's first claim was that he attacked them with a knife. THE FBI THEN CHANGED THEIR STORY. The story now is that it was a broom handle some stick of some kind.

I fucking love it. Drinking Beverage What is that sound? the sound of back pedaling?
31-05-2013, 11:44 AM
(31-05-2013 11:08 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(31-05-2013 07:39 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  RT news covers the major issues of our time for viewers wishing to question more and delivers stories often missed by the mainstream media to create news with an edge.

A skeptic might think himself a tool of Russian propaganda by posting such links... are you a tool, I&I?

When shit starts blowing up, and cops are getting shot at; if they come to your door, ya sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. So my assumption is that this guy didn't do them things.

You are a tool of not reading links, the guy did sit down and was questioned for 8 hours before he was shot.

Read the link. Obviously the guy did not follow the protocol of sit down and shut up. Wether the violation of protocol happened in the first minute or the four hundredth minute is irrelevant. My conclusion is an assumption, but a logical one. It's the kind of shit that happens. Your conclusion is... extraterrestrial. WTF could he possibly know that we're not supposed to, that Homeland Security did it for more federal funding? Then why wasn't he just disappeared? Why do you got these photos? They know what yer gonna make of it, it doesn't make any sense to give you something to make something out of.

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
31-05-2013, 11:54 AM
(30-05-2013 01:19 PM)I and I Wrote:  he wasn't armed

(31-05-2013 11:37 AM)I and I Wrote:  The story now is that it was a broom handle some stick of some kind.

I fucking love it. Drinking Beverage What is that sound? the sound of back pedaling?

Yeah. Sure seems that way. Dodgy

31-05-2013, 12:17 PM
So he had a big stick...don't them thar martial arts dudes use big sticks as weapons when they get all riled up and shit? Purty sure the stick is then seen as a fucking weapon.

But maybe it was a little stick...then it doesn't count...you should be able to relate.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
31-05-2013, 12:20 PM
(31-05-2013 12:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  .

But maybe it was a little stick...then it doesn't count...you should be able to relate.

Wow. You're mean. Angel

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
31-05-2013, 12:25 PM
The guy did sit down and shut up, now he has a bullet wound to the back top of his head, then the FBI lies, then changes it's story, still not providing any evidence of the new story. But nothing is suspicious about any of that....especially a bullet wound to the back top of someones head. Rolleyes