Why did the FBI assassinate a person that knew the boston bombers?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: Why did the FBI assassinate a person that knew the boston bombers?
[Image: tumblr_m6crt9yykq1rxevt4o1_500.gif]

Also...
[Image: paranoid-conspiracy-theorist-meme-genera...a6fb9b.jpg]
[Image: foil.jpg]
[Image: 25211229.jpg]
[Image: meme-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-wear-...e4f5be.jpg]
[Image: this-is-what-happens-when-you-where-a-ti...o-long.jpg]
[Image: ihasconsprcythery.jpg]
[Image: tin-foil-hat-tinfoilhat-aliens-cubicle-d...327131.jpg]

[Image: atheistsignature.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like yumeji's post
31-05-2013, 02:39 PM
(31-05-2013 12:25 PM)I and I Wrote:  The guy did sit down and shut up, now he has a bullet wound to the back top of his head, then the FBI lies, then changes it's story, still not providing any evidence of the new story. But nothing is suspicious about any of that....especially a bullet wound to the back top of someones head. Rolleyes

The way I'm imagining it, he's sitting at the table with a bunch of agents standing around, the questioning gets intense, he jumps up with a busted broom handle, there's excitement, shots are fired.

The back to the head thing could be from the positioning of the agents, the movement of the suspect, a terrible shot... so many possibilities are far more likely than "execution."

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-05-2013, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2013 03:12 PM by houseofcantor.)
Alright, I was wrong. Blush

Quote:According to Miller, moments before the shooting, Todashev was "writing out on a pad a confession to his involvement in the triple murder" when the Massachusetts state trooper "noticed that Todashev was getting more and more agitated."

"Rather than alert the agent and tip off Todashev that they sensed something was about to happened, [the trooper] texted the agent and said, 'Be careful, I think this guy is becoming more agitated,'" Miller said.

"As the agent looked down at that text, that's when the table went over, Todashev came over the table and picked up apparently a metal broom handle or some object like that ... and charged the agent. The agent as knocked back, came up with his gun, fired two or three times. Todashev came back at him and he fired more times."

"The Massachusetts state trooper never even got his gun out because of the tight space and the crossfire," Miller added, "It would have been too dangerous."

Authorities have confirmed to CBS News that the FBI agent fired six times.

~from http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-5...cusations/

Couldn't be arsed earlier to look further 'cause I wasn't that interested. Then I get to looking... ya know, I get dismissive about conspiracy theories if I read stuff and no "alarms" go off in my head. The official story about Boston seemed pretty cut and dried, so I went with my normal assholery.

Then, this...

Quote:Todashev was questioned because of a possible connection to a bizarre 2011 murder in Waltham, Massachusetts in which three men were found with their throats cut, covered in marijuana, with $5,000 in cash untouched nearby. Law enforcement officials theorize now that Tamerlan Tsarnaev may have murdered the men with the help of some other person or persons.

~from http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/31/ma...-todashev/

And the Spidey Sense starts tingling. It's still probably nothing, but I've lived in Massachusetts quite a bit, and this is a corrupt kinda place. Crooked cops ending an illicit partnership with extreme prejudice, that's a conspiracy theory I could by into...

But way more info is necessary.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
01-06-2013, 05:38 AM
(31-05-2013 11:07 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(31-05-2013 08:08 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He was not unarmed. You cherry pick your news. You also generalize. No one supports "every action' You make up shit, so you can rant. If he went nuts after 8 hours, then it's a perfectly reasonable thing to do. YOU were not there. YOU do not know the facts. But since when has that ever gotten in your way ?

The bullet wound to the back of the head in the pics, was this wound to the back of the head done before or after the altercation? How many situations are there besides an execution that would show a bullet wound to the back of the head? So you only read news that fits papa govs info? The Washington Post said the guy was unarmed and he allowed him in his home to question him for 8 hours. Does your brain at least question or want to know what the fuck happened? The lack of curiosity on this board is fucking amazing. If a guy is interviewed for 8 hours, that means the team in the house took up positions around the guy to prepare for an altercation in case one happened. Oh yeah, and how the fuck does a guy lunge at cops with a knife and leave the back of his head exposed to be shot at? Was there a cop behind him that was firing towards him and the person he allegedly attacked with a knife?

You keep saying not everyone here believes everything the government says, yet I never get examples of what people don't believe.

Here's an example: I rarely believe you.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
01-06-2013, 11:21 AM
(30-05-2013 01:19 PM)I and I Wrote:  The goal was to kill him, and he wasn't even connected to the crime itself. What is more likely? He knew something that the FBI didn't want to get out, like confirming what one of the bombers moms said about the FBI trying to recruit the boston bombers?
No, the most logical explanation was that it was wing night at Applebee's and the stupid shit wasn't talking fast enough for the agents to get out in time for the special pricing.

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like LostLocke's post
02-06-2013, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2013 07:19 PM by BnW.)
Hi all

Long time, no speak. I've been lurking a bit but have not been much interested much in posting lately. But, this topic is one I've been following off this forum so I thought I'd chime in here.

Anyway, this situation is very strange. I can't imagine a civilian being in a situation where they killed someone, claimed self-defense, kept changing their story, and were not charged with a crime. I have no idea what happened and, without some more actual proof, I'm not willing to jump to the accusation that this was an assassination. But, whatever it was, it is certainly worthy of more investigation and preferably by some more neutral party. Or, if that's not possible (and it likely isn't), there should be some kind of access from at least the press or someone else who can ensure some level of transparency here. Because, given how the story keeps changing, and given the current version has the guy charging an FBI agent after throwing a table at him and STILL ending up with a bullet right in the back of his head, it really looks like the FBI murdered this guy. Again, if this was not someone with a badge, I can't believe they would not already be in custody.

I&I - I have a separate question for you, if you don't mind answering it. And, it's this: what exactly is your purpose here? What is it you hope to accomplish? It can't be to share information or to educate. You are far too obnoxious for anyone to really listen to you. So, what exactly is it you think you are doing here? I'm just curious. I've been lurking and reading your posts on and off for a few weeks now. And, while you are certainly entertaining, I don't see that you serve any meaningful purpose other than entertainment. It's a shame too, because, while I don't agree with all your theories and ideas, I do think you raise some interesting points that can be worthy of discussion and debate on their own merits. But, it never gets to that point because you pretty much come out swinging in every single post, and then complain when people don't evaluate your posts on their substance. I know I'm not the first person to point this out, so that takes me back to: what is your purpose in posting here? Just curious.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
02-06-2013, 07:08 PM
Yes, I and I...WTF is your purpose?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
03-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Duh, because it was there. ... wait, what was the question?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
03-06-2013, 09:56 PM
It doesn't bother me in the slightest that a person associated with the murderers of Boston was killed by law enforcement officers. It is rare for a person to be killed by police in America, out of nothing but spite, with no threat to the life of an officer.

Even if this did occur, and he was killed illegally, who gives a shit? Smart men don't risk their careers and lives by murdering an innocent man. They risk their careers and lives to kill a man who was guilty and deserving of his death, most likely by association or collaboration with the murderers.

All of that said, you are a fool if you think a news article and a couple of photographs is anything close to knowing the details of what went down. Information has a way of being manipulated, especially when things get rough, when they weren't supposed to. You really have very little to go on, and the trail is cold. All you really have to offer is a string of acrobatic guesses involving a conspiracy to murder. Honestly who spends time sitting around thinking up conspiracies all the time? Even if a few of them actually are conspiracies, where do you draw the line? Pretty soon you start seeing them everywhere, and people who love you start calling a therapist.

Religion, rather than acting as a symbol of truth or justice, merely acts as a symbol of human gullibility and stupidity. Surely no race of beings with any real intelligence would concoct such drivel.
04-06-2013, 09:03 AM
Why did the FBI assassinate a person that knew the boston bombers?
(03-06-2013 09:56 PM)Prometheus762 Wrote:  It doesn't bother me in the slightest that a person associated with the murderers of Boston was killed by law enforcement officers. It is rare for a person to be killed by police in America, out of nothing but spite, with no threat to the life of an officer.

Even if this did occur, and he was killed illegally, who gives a shit? Smart men don't risk their careers and lives by murdering an innocent man. They risk their careers and lives to kill a man who was guilty and deserving of his death, most likely by association or collaboration with the murderers.

All of that said, you are a fool if you think a news article and a couple of photographs is anything close to knowing the details of what went down. Information has a way of being manipulated, especially when things get rough, when they weren't supposed to. You really have very little to go on, and the trail is cold. All you really have to offer is a string of acrobatic guesses involving a conspiracy to murder. Honestly who spends time sitting around thinking up conspiracies all the time? Even if a few of them actually are conspiracies, where do you draw the line? Pretty soon you start seeing them everywhere, and people who love you start calling a therapist.

So knowing a person that commits a crime means that one deserves to be killed by the state. Nice