Why did the FBI assassinate a person that knew the boston bombers?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: Why did the FBI assassinate a person that knew the boston bombers?
The circumstances of this shooting are too vague to draw conclusions.

But the FBi should be feared, it's an army that does whatever the hell it wants. It raids homes and arrests civilians all over the planet for downloading movies.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2013, 01:19 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2013 01:26 PM by ridethespiral.)
RE: Why did the FBI assassinate a person that knew the boston bombers?
I do think there is some foul play involved, if it was just a mistake in the heat of the moment or intentional I can't say. I'd think a shot or two to the torso would be enough to render most suspects (who are not on angel dust or bath salts and who are not armed with a projectile weapon) pretty darn impotent, after which they can be detained, treated, tried, etc and I'd hope that the FBI would have some of the best trained field officers in the world and that they would be exceedingly cool and collected and very accurate.... But this guy was shot 6 times in the torso and once in the head.

Why would this guy commit suicide by cop anyway? It's not like he was a true accomplis, he was just a friend, no? I could see a judge trying to throw the book at him, but how long could they really lock him up for?

Sometimes officers get trigger happy in the heat of the moment, sometimes they cover their own asses when they make mistakes, sometimes they need to tie up loose ends by any means necessary. I doubt we will ever find out the truth but I would say that this event warrants investigation at the very least.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-06-2013, 03:44 PM
Why did the FBI assassinate a person that knew the boston bombers?
(07-06-2013 01:19 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  I do think there is some foul play involved, if it was just a mistake in the heat of the moment or intentional I can't say. I'd think a shot or two to the torso would be enough to render most suspects (who are not on angel dust or bath salts and who are not armed with a projectile weapon) pretty darn impotent, after which they can be detained, treated, tried, etc and I'd hope that the FBI would have some of the best trained field officers in the world and that they would be exceedingly cool and collected and very accurate.... But this guy was shot 6 times in the torso and once in the head.

Why would this guy commit suicide by cop anyway? It's not like he was a true accomplis, he was just a friend, no? I could see a judge trying to throw the book at him, but how long could they really lock him up for?

Sometimes officers get trigger happy in the heat of the moment, sometimes they cover their own asses when they make mistakes, sometimes they need to tie up loose ends by any means necessary. I doubt we will ever find out the truth but I would say that this event warrants investigation at the very least.

According to officers stories is that several officers were there but only one was in the room questioning him for 8 hours. This goes against most protocols. An extra witness to hear answers and back up just in case is usually the protocol. The officers stories changed many times as well. The wound to the head is on the top back of the head as well.
Find all posts by this user