Why do Christians let the Mormons off the hook when...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-06-2011, 10:11 AM
RE: Why do Christians let the Mormons off the hook when...
(17-06-2011 12:19 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  It only discusses men because in this issue the Qur'an only says men, and it's a book that makes clear distinctions between genders. So religiously there is no ethical violation for lesbians.
Got it. The Qur'an is clearly biased to the nature of men. As far as I know it doesn't speak of a women's reward in heaven, compared to the 72 virgins a man is promised if he performs some kind of atrocity for Allah.
Quote: I think you understood the difference =p, After Jesus dies on the cross according to mormons he appears before the nephites and explains that they will win the war against the lamanites as long as they can be good enough. He's obviously more than just a man.
Yeah I knew what you meant. Blush, but I didn't know they claimed Jesus went before the nephites, so many secret handshakes, decoder rings and hidden underwear with Mormons. It's difficult to understand them completely.
Quote:Sometimes I make snide remarks I can't tell you a definitive answer on the religion (Islam) as I've only been sparsely introduced to it.
No worries I like snide remarks and smilies, which is one thing this forum seems to be lacking in variety. How can I petition the god of this realm to bless us with more smilies? I will start off by fasting, resisting the urge to login for the rest of the day. Angel
Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2011, 11:27 AM
RE: Why do Christians let the Mormons off the hook when...
You might want to start raising rats the god of this realm is quite fond of the little critters so are his snakes. =p

He also responds well to making your own garden. =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply