Why do I want people to hate me sometimes?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2013, 05:40 PM
Why do I want people to hate me sometimes?!
I've been a bit of a dick here recently, and I think it might be one of those times again. I can't really explain it. I just seek conflict with people. I really wanna piss people the fuck off. And when people do get pissed off, I just sit in my chair and imitate the Emperor and say "Goooooood!". Now, it's not like "trolling". I'm not doing to get a cheap laugh, and on the other side; No, I do not beat off to people getting angry at me. It just feels good that someone gives some internet hate. What is this feeling? Does anyone else feel this way? I don't like feel it everytime, but this week has been special.

I thought about following the trend down at the This and that section with "My opinon about you" and then flip it around and make it "What do you hate about me". But alas, nobody seems to give a fuck about me recently and nobody would have cared. And somebody probably did it already.
Herp smerp

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Why do I want people to hate me sometimes?!
(26-07-2013 05:40 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I've been a bit of a dick here recently, and I think it might be one of those times again. I can't really explain it. I just seek conflict with people. I really wanna piss people the fuck off. And when people do get pissed off, I just sit in my chair and imitate the Emperor and say "Goooooood!". Now, it's not like "trolling". I'm not doing to get a cheap laugh, and on the other side; No, I do not beat off to people getting angry at me. It just feels good that someone gives some internet hate. What is this feeling? Does anyone else feel this way? I don't like feel it everytime, but this week has been special.

I thought about following the trend down at the This and that section with "My opinon about you" and then flip it around and make it "What do you hate about me". But alas, nobody seems to give a fuck about me recently and nobody would have cared. And somebody probably did it already.
Herp smerp

I care (kinda). Tongue

Sometimes I'm just a bitch. Meh. There are times when I just want to scream at people and call them stupid (or worse).

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

26-07-2013, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2013 06:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-07-2013 05:40 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  But alas, nobody seems to give a fuck about me recently and nobody would have cared.

Awww, Girly loves you Laplander. Come here and give us a bigass hug. Hug
[Image: sumo.jpg]

(26-07-2013 05:40 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  It just feels good that someone gives some internet hate. What is this feeling? Does anyone else feel this way?

Sounds like Roid Rage. Testo's making you aware of its presence. Beating on drums continuously for hours is a good strategy. If that stops working, lift big rocks off the ground.

You're gonna be fine Laplander. Thumbsup

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
26-07-2013, 06:06 PM
(26-07-2013 05:40 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I've been a bit of a dick here recently, and I think it might be one of those times again. I can't really explain it. I just seek conflict with people. I really wanna piss people the fuck off. And when people do get pissed off, I just sit in my chair and imitate the Emperor and say "Goooooood!". Now, it's not like "trolling". I'm not doing to get a cheap laugh, and on the other side; No, I do not beat off to people getting angry at me. It just feels good that someone gives some internet hate. What is this feeling? Does anyone else feel this way? I don't like feel it everytime, but this week has been special.

Herp smerp

Sorry, Elk, but what you describe sounds like trolling to me.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-07-2013, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2013 06:56 PM by multidaytim.)
Getting people to hate you accomplishes two things:
1. You have a sort of power a sort of power over their emotions.
2. You are receiving their attention.

this is entirely about ego

When you look deeply at the things you desire and investigate the reasons behind those desires, you often find that you stop desiring it.

“Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-07-2013, 07:03 PM
(26-07-2013 06:47 PM)multidaytim Wrote:  When you look deeply at the things you desire and investigate the reasons behind those desires, you often find that you stop desiring it.

[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
26-07-2013, 07:33 PM
(26-07-2013 06:47 PM)multidaytim Wrote:  this is entirely about ego

Feels more like a bored id pricking the ego to me. Drinking Beverage

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-07-2013, 07:36 PM
My fucking kids used to do that to me all the time Girly.

I began to understand why animals would eat their young.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-07-2013, 07:49 PM
(26-07-2013 07:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My fucking kids used to do that to me all the time Girly.

I still do. Pisses them off alot, have to run sometimes

27-07-2013, 04:07 AM
Your actions are often a reflection of what is happening internally. If you are frustrated with your own life, you may wanna induce frustration in others to appease yourself. A form of group theory. No one wants to be alone even in their feelings.

Or this could be a form of self validation. You are able to initiate action in someone else giving you a sense of control. This satisfies you hence the emperor feeling. May the force be with you.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."