Why do US democrats still advocate slavery (literally)?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Why do US democrats still advocate slavery (literally)?
(27-12-2015 05:07 PM)frankksj Wrote:  Their current policies fit the dictionary definition of slavery--it's just that the group they're enslaving is determined based on your economic status and not the color of your skin, and now the economic output they seize goes to one thing: war.

I've been traveling some the past week and I'm not nearly caught up on a number of threads, so I apologize if this has been covered already: you're a fucking idiot. Being forced to pay taxes is not the same as slavery. It's not nearly the same.

The really pathetic thing is that your rant actually has some valid points. But, I can't even get to those because, again, you're a fucking idiot.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
31-12-2015, 05:27 PM
Btw, I'm generally not a fan of ad hominem attacks. They add nothing to the conversation and generally show the person making the attack to be devoid of any valid arguments.

However, when I read a post where someone is equating paying taxes to literal slavery, ad hominem attacks is really all I have left. It's just too stupid to respond to in any other way.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
31-12-2015, 05:36 PM
Ridicule is not the same as ad hominem attacks. They serve different purposes.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post