Why do US democrats still advocate slavery (literally)?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: Why do US democrats still advocate slavery (literally)?
(27-12-2015 10:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 07:17 PM)frankksj Wrote:  I looked up all those religions on wikipedia, and I can find no reference anywhere suggesting that, if you were born into that religion, as an adult you were never allowed to leave and they used force to make everyone remain in the church. Do you have any citations to back that up?

Almost all of them fucking died,you fucking idiot. Fuck off Frankie, you're just boring me now.

If even Girlyman is requesting you to eat a dick, you know you've fucked up. Girlyman acquaints himself with all stripes of lunatics and trolls, if you can't even amuse him, you've truly missed a low bar.

I concur, you should fuck off, not that I've read any of your posts, but I don't have to at this point.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
27-12-2015, 10:28 PM
(27-12-2015 08:29 PM)Banjo Wrote:  So funny. One asks for a citation from frank and he disappears. Big Grin

Citation for what? That ISIS and N. Korea don't let people leave is, well, what they're known for. That the US democrats don't let Americans leave isn't even disputed; I've already provided tons of links, directly to the IRS, I've listed the bill which democrats introduced to block Americans from expatriating.

On the other hand, GirlyMan maintained that Waco, Jonestown and Heaven's Gate were also extremists like the democrats in that they forced people to be members against their will, and I asked for a citation because I can't find anything, and he just said "fuck off", which I assume means "you were right, I don't have a citation."
27-12-2015, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2015 10:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-12-2015 10:28 PM)frankksj Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 08:29 PM)Banjo Wrote:  So funny. One asks for a citation from frank and he disappears. Big Grin

Citation for what? That ISIS and N. Korea don't let people leave is, well, what they're known for. That the US democrats don't let Americans leave isn't even disputed; I've already provided tons of links, directly to the IRS, I've listed the bill which democrats introduced to block Americans from expatriating.

On the other hand, GirlyMan maintained that Waco, Jonestown and Heaven's Gate were also extremists like the democrats in that they forced people to be members against their will, and I asked for a citation because I can't find anything, and he just said "fuck off", which I assume means "you were right, I don't have a citation."

Their fucking death certificates serve as citation enough mouthbreather.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-12-2015, 10:37 PM
(27-12-2015 07:17 PM)frankksj Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 06:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh for the love of dear God Frankie. Waco? Jonestown? Heaven's Gate? .... don't worry about the koolaid, the koolaid it's God.

I looked up all those religions on wikipedia, and I can find no reference anywhere suggesting that, if you were born into that religion, as an adult you were never allowed to leave and they used force to make everyone remain in the church. Do you have any citations to back that up?

AFAIK, that mentality is unique to ISIS, North Korea and the US Democratic party.

You are ignoring facts staring you straight in the face. And who was ever born into the Democratic Party?

You are a libertard True Believer™. You are incapable of skeptical thought.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
27-12-2015, 10:46 PM
(27-12-2015 10:28 PM)frankksj Wrote:  

So funny that I have American musician friends who happily live and work in Australia.

You seem to live in another universe.

You should join a UFO or 9/11 forum. You'd fit right in.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
27-12-2015, 10:49 PM
(27-12-2015 09:50 PM)yakherder Wrote:  It's a pain in the ass, sure, but far from crippling. And even living abroad, by virtue of being a U.S. citizen you create an expense. Few countries don't try to recuperate at least some of that expense, it isn't just the U.S.

Citation please. What other developed country even requires its citizens to file tax returns once they've taken up residency abroad?

Sure, it's not crippling if you don't have a lot of money, they figure it's not worth hunting you down. But what about, say, chess champion Bobby Fisher? He gave up US residency, never to return, and, like me didn't want to contribute to be a part of "The horrible behavior that the U.S. is committing all over the world". But he made a lot of money playing chess, so the U.S. indicted him for tax evasion for not sending it back to the U.S. to fund the war effort he was trying to escape, and then pressured Japan to have him extradited. But, to the rest of the world, this ISIS-like behavior that one cannot leave his country is so offensive other countries, including Scandinavian ones, rallied to his aid and Iceland's parliament even passed an emergency bill granting him Icelandic citizenship which gave Japan an out to hand him over to Iceland instead of the US.

(27-12-2015 09:50 PM)yakherder Wrote:  You don't like the U.S. I get it, whatever. But you've become delusional in regards to your belief that the U.S. actually gives a shit about you wanting to leave. It doesn't.

I wish you were true. Back in the 90's when I left and moved to Switzerland I never knew I had to still file US tax returns. I thought it's a free country and if you don't like it you can just leave. Since I had no contact with the IRS, they pulled my last return as a US resident and found my business partner from a corporate tax return I signed on, and called him and threatened him with an arduous audit if he didn't help them find me. He and I hadn't had contact either, so he couldn't help (I was oblivious to all this), so they then contacted my mother to get my contact information. When they finally found me I got a $600,000 "failure to file" penalty for having the audacity to defect. And I've never been arrested or had any problems with the law, nor did I have any tax problems before I left. While I lived in the US I paid all my taxes.

So you're dead wrong that they don't care. I had sold a successful business and had some money to go after, so, yes, as far as they're concerned, even if I build a one-way rocketship to Mars to live in a biosphere and try to escape, they're going to send astronaut enforcement agents after me if I don't report everything I do every day that has economic interest to them, and send them their cut.

I'm a libertarian, so if I run a restaurant and my customers are leaving, my response would be to try changing my menu. The democrats' response is to send agents to former customers' home and force them to continue paying for meals whether they ever set foot in the restaurant or not. And, as I mentioned, the democrats do NOT expect me to pay anything to the government that funded my education, police, fire, roads, etc. (ie state of california), nor to medicaid nor social security. I can say good riddance to all those agencies and kick them to the curb without any complaints. The only agency they force me to support is the US military war machine, since that's where the lion's share of federal income taxes go (remember social security & medicaid are funded by separate taxes which expats are NOT expected to pay). Thus in my book the dems are even more of a war party than the reps because at least according to the reps, if you don't want to support the war effort, you should be free to go. It's the dems who insist you have a life-long duty to fund the military machine.
27-12-2015, 10:57 PM
(27-12-2015 10:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Their fucking death certificates serve as citation enough mouthbreather.

WTF? Have you lost it? How is a death certificate proof that they were forced to stay in the religion against their will? Besides, they weren't even killed, they committed mass suicide. And wikipedia says of Jonestown "Ryan stated that none of the sixty relatives he had targeted for interviews wanted to leave, the fourteen defectors constituted a very small portion of Jonestown's residents". They were allowed to leave. Heaven's gate is a mass suicide. And Waco again, nobody was kept against their will.

So, if you provide a citation, then we can add that to the list of groups that don't allow members to leave. But as of now, it still stands as Isis, N Korea and the US democratic party.
[+] 1 user Likes frankksj's post
27-12-2015, 10:59 PM
(27-12-2015 10:46 PM)Banjo Wrote:  So funny that I have American musician friends who happily live and work in Australia.

Yeap, one where facts triumph hearsay. Note I provided links to the IRS's own web sit confirming American musicians living in Australia must STILL pay for the US war machine. All you've got to rebut me is that you know some Americans who are happy in Australia? Yes, I'm proud to say in my universe that doesn't cut it. We use science, facts, logic and reason. You should try visiting some day.
[+] 1 user Likes frankksj's post
27-12-2015, 11:01 PM
(27-12-2015 10:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are ignoring facts staring you straight in the face. And who was ever born into the Democratic Party?

You're putting words in my mouth. I clearly said according to the democrats if you were born in the US or obtained US citizenship you have to pay taxes to the US for life to fund the war effort. That's a fact. An obviously uncomfortable one for you to swallow so you build a strawman that I said people were born into the Democratic party. Total desperation.
27-12-2015, 11:01 PM
(27-12-2015 10:59 PM)frankksj Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 10:46 PM)Banjo Wrote:  So funny that I have American musician friends who happily live and work in Australia.

Yeap, one where facts triumph hearsay. Note I provided links to the IRS's own web sit confirming American musicians living in Australia must STILL pay for the US war machine. All you've got to rebut me is that you know some Americans who are happy in Australia? Yes, I'm proud to say in my universe that doesn't cut it. We use science, facts, logic and reason. You should try visiting some day.

To quote from your own link. "If you are a U.S. citizen or resident alien residing overseas, or are in the military on duty outside the U.S., on the regular due date of your return,"

They are full Australian citizens you dipstick.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.