Why do US democrats still advocate slavery (literally)?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Why do US democrats still advocate slavery (literally)?
(27-12-2015 11:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Take this citation and shove it up your ass, asshole. ... God you're an idiot.

I'm disappointed Girly. Usually you're more pragmatic. If you don't have a citation to substantiate the claim that they were forced to stay in the religion against their will, just admit it. Posting dramatic, unpleasant images of dead people isn't going to make me forget that you still didn't provide a citation to backup your claim.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes frankksj's post
27-12-2015, 11:53 PM
(27-12-2015 11:50 PM)frankksj Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 11:30 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Mate they were born in America. Now they are naturalised Australians. They still have American accents.

That means they had dual citizenship and were able to renounce their US citizenship--just like Eduardo Saverin, and something the US democratic party has called a "loophole" that needs to be closed. However, for those like me who didn't have non-US parents to get us dual citizenship, renouncing wasn't an option and we're stuck funding the US war machine for life.

Well that sucks.

I applaud you for answering without resorting to insults.

I do hope you like the picture of Snoopy I found.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-12-2015, 11:55 PM
(27-12-2015 11:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 11:48 PM)frankksj Wrote:  I'm still waiting for a name. Anybody?

Snoopy!

Thank you. I take that as a concession that you accept my claim that only ISIS, N Korea and the US democratic party advocate a policy of not allowing people to just leave if they don't like the system.
27-12-2015, 11:57 PM
(27-12-2015 11:55 PM)frankksj Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 11:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Snoopy!

Thank you. I take that as a concession that you accept my claim that only ISIS, N Korea and the US democratic party advocate a policy of not allowing people to just leave if they don't like the system.

No I'm just having a laugh. Look > Big Grin

BTW. I am also of the opinion that the US is a massive war machine and presents a clear and present danger to the planet.

But what're ya gonna do? Argue with some poor schmuck on the internet who can't do anything about it?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
28-12-2015, 12:03 AM
(27-12-2015 11:52 PM)frankksj Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 11:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Take this citation and shove it up your ass, asshole. ... God you're an idiot.

I'm disappointed Girly. Usually you're more pragmatic. If you don't have a citation to substantiate the claim that they were forced to stay in the religion against their will, just admit it. Posting dramatic, unpleasant images of dead people isn't going to make me forget that you still didn't provide a citation to backup your claim.

You are so dim. The dead people are the evidence you idiot. You seem to believe that 909 koolaid drinkers had the opportunity to "if you don't like it you can always leave" and not one of them did. You are a disingenuous fool.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-12-2015, 12:06 AM
I learned this from one of my favourite authors who wrote one of my favourite books. This is from that book Frank.

Before receiving your instruction, I must tell you what happened to me one day. I had just had a closet built at the end of my garden. I heard a mole arguing with a cockchafer; 'Here's a fine structure,' said the mole, 'it must have been a very powerful mole who did this work.' 'You're joking,' said the cockchafer; 'it's a cockchafer full of genius who is the architect of this building.' From that moment I resolved never to argue."
Voltaire, Dictionnaire Philosophique

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
28-12-2015, 01:03 AM
(28-12-2015 12:03 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 11:52 PM)frankksj Wrote:  I'm disappointed Girly. Usually you're more pragmatic. If you don't have a citation to substantiate the claim that they were forced to stay in the religion against their will, just admit it. Posting dramatic, unpleasant images of dead people isn't going to make me forget that you still didn't provide a citation to backup your claim.

You are so dim. The dead people are the evidence you idiot. You seem to believe that 909 koolaid drinkers had the opportunity to "if you don't like it you can always leave" and not one of them did. You are a disingenuous fool.

If I remember correctly, a few did try to leave, and they were murdered by the cult's security force on the Port Kaituma tarmac along with congressman Leo Ryan and his visiting delegation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown#..._shootings

Quote:While most of the delegation began to depart on a large dump truck to the Port Kaituma airstrip, Ryan and Dwyer stayed behind in Jonestown to process any additional defectors.[122] Shortly before the dump truck departed for the airstrip, Temple loyalist Larry Layton, the brother of Deborah Layton, demanded to join the group.[122] Several defectors voiced their suspicions about Larry Layton's motives.[122]

Shortly after the dump truck initially departed, Temple member Don "Ujara" Sly grabbed Ryan while wielding a knife.[123] While Ryan was unhurt after others wrestled Sly to the ground, Dwyer strongly suggested that the congressman leave Jonestown while he filed a criminal complaint against Sly.[124] Ryan did so, promising to return later to address the dispute.[125] The truck departing to the airstrip had stopped after the passengers heard of the attack on Ryan, and took him as a passenger before continuing its journey towards the airstrip.[126]

The entourage had originally scheduled a nineteen-passenger Twin Otter from Guyana Airways to fly them back to Georgetown. Because of the defectors departing Jonestown, the group grew in number and now an additional aircraft was required. Accordingly, the U.S. Embassy arranged for a second plane, a six-passenger Cessna.[125][127] When the entourage reached the Port Kaituma airstrip between 4:30 p.m. and 4:45 p.m., the planes had not appeared as scheduled. The group had to wait until the aircraft landed at approximately 5:10 p.m.[125] Then the boarding process began.

Larry Layton was a passenger on the Cessna, the first aircraft to set up for takeoff.[128] After the Cessna had taxied to the far end of the airstrip, Layton produced a gun and started shooting at the passengers.[129] He wounded Monica Bagby and Vernon Gosney, and tried to kill Dale Parks, who disarmed him.[129]

At this time, some passengers had boarded the larger Twin Otter.[130] A tractor with a trailer attached, driven by members of the Temple's Red Brigade security squad, arrived at the airstrip and approached the Otter.[130] When the tractor neared within approximately 30 feet (9 m) of the aircraft, at a time roughly concurrent with the shootings on the Cessna, the Red Brigade opened fire while at least two gunmen circled the plane on foot.[125] There were perhaps nine shooters whose identities are not all certainly known, but most sources agree that Joe Wilson, Thomas Kice Sr., and Ronnie Dennis were among them.[131]

The first few seconds of the shooting were captured on ENG videotape by NBC cameraman Bob Brown.[132] Brown was killed along with Robinson, Harris, and Temple defector Patricia Parks in the few minutes of shooting. Ryan was killed after being shot more than twenty times.[132] Speier, Sung, Dwyer, Reiterman, and Anthony Katsaris were among the nine injured in and around the Twin Otter.[132] After the shootings, the Cessna's pilot, along with the pilot and co-pilot of the Otter, fled in the Cessna to Georgetown. The damaged Otter and the injured Ryan delegation members were left behind on the airstrip.[129]

Thanks for taking the time to Google search Franky, you lazy inept fuck. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-12-2015, 08:02 AM
(28-12-2015 01:03 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  If I remember correctly, a few did try to leave, and they were murdered by the cult's security force on the Port Kaituma tarmac along with congressman Leo Ryan and his visiting delegation.

Your response is hilarious. Remember this started because you took such offense at my belief that if Americans don't like being part of the US system, they should be allowed to just leave and be free of it. That whole social contract stuff, that people should be allowed to choose which jurisdiction has laws they are wiling to subject themselves to, and leave if they find themselves in one they consider too oppressive.

I pointed out that this thinking is precisely what makes ISIS so offensive. ISIS wouldn't be so offensive if they said "here within these boundaries we practice extreme sharia law, if this is the way you want to live, join us in this community. If not, please move elsewhere."

If you were able to defend your position by saying "Japan, Denmark [insert some other modern developed country] share my belief and also require their citizens to pay taxes for life whether they live in their homeland or not", fine.

But instead you're justifying your actions by saying "AFAIK the Jonestown cult shares my belief system and wouldn't let people leave, so it must be ok."

Seriously, you justify your position by saying that "Jonestown did it too?" They're your basis for morality?

Fine, even though I still don't see evidence, let's assume you and girly are right. I apologize for not adding them to the list. From now on I'll say that this belief is unique to ISIS, N. Korea, the US democratic party and Jonestown. Happy? Do you feel vindicated that your belief is no longer extreme?

BTW, how come nobody ever challenged me that this belief of yours, that one group owns the economic output of another group for life and the latter cannot just leave and be free of that burden, does fit the dictionary definition of slavery perfectly? In all other developed countries government exists to serve the people, and you voluntarily pay for those services trough taxation, and it's voluntary (social contract) because as soon as you decide you don't want those services anymore and move away, you stop paying for them. The way the Democrats embrace the idea that one group's economic liberty should be sacrificed for the benefit of another group and force is justified to make the former remain subjected to the latter for life, is why as countries become farther left (like the communist countries) they end up closing their borders and trapping the citizens inside because they share your belief that the state owns the citizens (rather than serves them) and thus has the right to extract their fruits of labor for life and that it is NOT a voluntary arrangement one can just leave.
28-12-2015, 08:16 AM
(27-12-2015 11:50 PM)frankksj Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 11:30 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Mate they were born in America. Now they are naturalised Australians. They still have American accents.

That means they had dual citizenship and were able to renounce their US citizenship--just like Eduardo Saverin, and something the US democratic party has called a "loophole" that needs to be closed. However, for those like me who didn't have non-US parents to get us dual citizenship, renouncing wasn't an option and we're stuck funding the US war machine for life.

Are you even trying? Renounce your U.S. citizenship and you will be free.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-12-2015, 08:21 AM
Frank. You are funny. You should put a stage act together. Hell, I could get you gigs.

Banjo.