Why do US democrats still advocate slavery (literally)?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Why do US democrats still advocate slavery (literally)?
(27-12-2015 05:44 PM)frankksj Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 05:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  You left the U.S.A. Why are you still whining? Consider

Because the #1 reason I left was that I didn't want to be part of a terrorist society that invades, loots and kills innocent people on the other side of the planet. But you club-wielding neanderthals insist (like EvolutionKills just did) that even though I want nothing to do with this and never set foot on US soil and have no intention of ever returning, I must still continue to fund your barbaric war effort or else you'll send your thugs over to haul me back to the US at gunpoint and lock me up for trying to escape.

Believe me, it's more frustrating when you've left the US and simply want to escape and get away from those war-mongering barbarians in the Democratic party, and they insist that no matter where you go on the planet, you cannot ever escape and they will hunt you down if you don't report to them everything you do every moment of the day that is of economic interest. I am forced at gunpoint to support a killing machine that slaughters millions of innocent people, overthrows peaceful modern democracies to put in place dictators who let them loot and plunder.

Besides, this post was prompted by the other thread trying to rewrite history and claim democrats opposed slavery and the republicans supported it, when every history book will tell you it's the exact opposite. Where's your fact checking then? When I said that Iran was a modern democracy before the US overthrew them, and that an Iranian physicist first calculated the speed of light and invented the laser, you "fact checked" me and dismissed my entire argument because I didn't call him a "co-inventor" and didn't specify that he was the first to "accurately" measure the speed of light since others had previously approximated it. You nitpick absurd little trivia that has nothing to do with the point I'm making in the name of fact checking, and then those who share your political review can completely rewrite history, like reversing the sides in the civil war, and your fact-checking doesn't notice.
You're still a human apart of the communication global human society still communicating to them across bounds of information spread.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2015, 07:45 PM
Because the #1 reason I left was that I didn't want to be part of a terrorist society that invades, loots and kills innocent people on the other side of the planet. But you club-wielding neanderthals insist (like EvolutionKills just did) that even though I want nothing to do with this and never set foot on US soil and have no intention of ever returning, I must still continue to fund your barbaric war effort or else you'll send your thugs over to haul me back to the US at gunpoint and lock me up for trying to escape.

Believe me, it's more frustrating when you've left the US and simply want to escape and get away from those war-mongering barbarians in the Democratic party, and they insist that no matter where you go on the planet, you cannot ever escape and they will hunt you down if you don't report to them everything you do every moment of the day that is of economic interest. I am forced at gunpoint to support a killing machine that slaughters millions of innocent people, overthrows peaceful modern democracies to put in place dictators who let them loot and plunder.

Me too man, but just get a passport from whatever country you have chosen and turn in your old USA one at any USA EMbassy. Easy Peasy.
28-12-2015, 10:59 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2015 12:45 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(28-12-2015 07:45 PM)DerFish Wrote:  But you club-wielding neanderthals insist (like EvolutionKills just did) that even though I want nothing to do with this and never set foot on US soil and have no intention of ever returning, I must still continue to fund your barbaric war effort or else you'll send your thugs over to haul me back to the US at gunpoint and lock me up for trying to escape.

Fuck you too asshole. I said, more than once, that I don't necessarily agree with the policy, only that I have a thousand and one bigger problems on my plate than expatriate tax reform. Which, once again, only affect people with incomes over $100,000.

If only every citizen of the United States had to worry about that problem, invoked by a yearly income of $100,000 or more; if only we were all lucky enough to be so inconvenienced. If you make that and can live abroad, you're not worrying about a roof over your head or where you next meal is coming from. Helping to fix this problem doesn't help me at all personally (nor 99.9999% of the electorate), nor does it help people stuck here suffering from real problems.

Ever wonder why the ranks of Libertarians are almost never made up of poor and disenfranchised minorities? Of course you didn't...

If you want to die on that hill, more power to you.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
29-12-2015, 10:44 AM
(28-12-2015 10:59 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-12-2015 07:45 PM)DerFish Wrote:  But you club-wielding neanderthals insist (like EvolutionKills just did) that even though I want nothing to do with this and never set foot on US soil and have no intention of ever returning, I must still continue to fund your barbaric war effort or else you'll send your thugs over to haul me back to the US at gunpoint and lock me up for trying to escape.

Fuck you too asshole. I said, more than once, that I don't necessarily agree with the policy, only that I have a thousand and one bigger problems on my plate than expatriate tax reform. Which, once again, only affect people with incomes over $100,000.

If only every citizen of the United States had to worry about that problem, invoked by a yearly income of $100,000 or more; if only we were all lucky enough to be so inconvenienced. If you make that and can live abroad, you're not worrying about a roof over your head or where you next meal is coming from. Helping to fix this problem doesn't help me at all personally (nor 99.9999% of the electorate), nor does it help people stuck here suffering from real problems.

Ever wonder why the ranks of Libertarians are almost never made up of poor and disenfranchised minorities? Of course you didn't...

To be fair to DerOldFish, he failed to quote the one and only Frankie's bullshit. He is old after all and it's hard to type when you're motorboating a couple of double Ds.

#sigh
29-12-2015, 10:52 AM
(29-12-2015 10:44 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-12-2015 10:59 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Fuck you too asshole. I said, more than once, that I don't necessarily agree with the policy, only that I have a thousand and one bigger problems on my plate than expatriate tax reform. Which, once again, only affect people with incomes over $100,000.

To be fair to DerOldFish, he failed to quote the one and only Frankie's bullshit. He is old after all and it's hard to type when you're motorboating a couple of double Ds.

Yeah, only the last sentence is DerFish; the rest is pure Frankish.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-12-2015, 10:47 PM
(29-12-2015 10:44 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  To be fair to DerOldFish, he failed to quote the one and only Frankie's bullshit. He is old after all and it's hard to type when you're motorboating a couple of double Ds.

(29-12-2015 10:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  Yeah, only the last sentence is DerFish; the rest is pure Frankish.

Well, fuck... Facepalm

Cite your sources people! Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
29-12-2015, 10:58 PM
(29-12-2015 10:47 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(29-12-2015 10:44 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  To be fair to DerOldFish, he failed to quote the one and only Frankie's bullshit. He is old after all and it's hard to type when you're motorboating a couple of double Ds.

(29-12-2015 10:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  Yeah, only the last sentence is DerFish; the rest is pure Frankish.

Well, fuck... Facepalm

Have you tried to type with double Ds in your face? You live and die at their whim.

[Image: doubled.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-12-2015, 11:24 PM
(28-12-2015 11:08 AM)frankksj Wrote:  
(28-12-2015 08:16 AM)Chas Wrote:  Are you even trying? Renounce your U.S. citizenship and you will be free.

Of course I'm trying. I am married to a foreigner. But they require 12 years of residency to get a second citizenship and thus be allowed to renounce US citizenship. I am counting the days until I can kick your barbaric war-mongering system to the curb and no longer be forced at gunpoint to fund the systemic massacre of millions of innocent people in the middle east.

You're a dumbfuck. You can still renounce, it's not recommended because you won't have a passport, nor be protected by any country, but you can go to the us embassy or consulate, pay the fucking fee and say the script and you're out.

Fucking idiot.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-12-2015, 12:53 AM
(29-12-2015 11:24 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You're a dumbfuck. You can still renounce, it's not recommended because you won't have a passport, nor be protected by any country, but you can go to the us embassy or consulate, pay the fucking fee and say the script and you're out.

Fucking idiot.

Mum on fire! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
30-12-2015, 01:04 AM
(29-12-2015 10:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-12-2015 10:47 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, fuck... Facepalm

Have you tried to type with double Ds in your face? You live and die at their whim.

[Image: doubled.jpg]

Well, I suppose I can think of worse problems to have.

[Image: giphy.gif]