Why do US democrats still advocate slavery (literally)?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: Why do US democrats still advocate slavery (literally)?
ShockingShockingShocking

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2015, 01:24 AM
Not the exact argument I was expecting this to be around, but close to it. I was wondering if this was just gonna be a Stefan Molyneux style hardline view.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
30-12-2015, 01:26 AM
(30-12-2015 01:24 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Not the exact argument I was expecting this to be around, but close to it. I was wondering if this was just gonna be a Stefan Molyneux style hardline view.

Nah, it's just about tits. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
30-12-2015, 01:44 AM
(30-12-2015 01:26 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(30-12-2015 01:24 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Not the exact argument I was expecting this to be around, but close to it. I was wondering if this was just gonna be a Stefan Molyneux style hardline view.

Nah, it's just about tits. Wink

Yeah, he reminds me of Luminon's wrote regurgitation of that shit too.

Plus boobies make everything better.

[Image: aacXNb8I.gif]

Being a cute redhead helps too.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
30-12-2015, 04:25 PM
(30-12-2015 01:44 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-12-2015 01:26 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Nah, it's just about tits. Wink

Yeah, he reminds me of Luminon's wrote regurgitation of that shit too.

Plus boobies make everything better.

[Image: aacXNb8I.gif]

Being a cute redhead helps too.
Redheads make anything better.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
30-12-2015, 04:35 PM
(28-12-2015 10:59 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-12-2015 07:45 PM)DerFish Wrote:  But you club-wielding neanderthals insist (like EvolutionKills just did) that even though I want nothing to do with this and never set foot on US soil and have no intention of ever returning, I must still continue to fund your barbaric war effort or else you'll send your thugs over to haul me back to the US at gunpoint and lock me up for trying to escape.

Fuck you too asshole. I said, more than once, that I don't necessarily agree with the policy, only that I have a thousand and one bigger problems on my plate than expatriate tax reform. Which, once again, only affect people with incomes over $100,000.

If only every citizen of the United States had to worry about that problem, invoked by a yearly income of $100,000 or more; if only we were all lucky enough to be so inconvenienced. If you make that and can live abroad, you're not worrying about a roof over your head or where you next meal is coming from. Helping to fix this problem doesn't help me at all personally (nor 99.9999% of the electorate), nor does it help people stuck here suffering from real problems.

Ever wonder why the ranks of Libertarians are almost never made up of poor and disenfranchised minorities? Of course you didn't...

If you want to die on that hill, more power to you.

I am not that great at understanding internet stuff, but don't know how you attached my name to that quote. They were not my words. I live in the Dominican Republic on Social Security coming directly from the taxes i paid in over the decades. If you are earning over $100,000 per year go cry somewhere else.
30-12-2015, 09:31 PM
(30-12-2015 04:35 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(28-12-2015 10:59 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Fuck you too asshole. I said, more than once, that I don't necessarily agree with the policy, only that I have a thousand and one bigger problems on my plate than expatriate tax reform. Which, once again, only affect people with incomes over $100,000.

If only every citizen of the United States had to worry about that problem, invoked by a yearly income of $100,000 or more; if only we were all lucky enough to be so inconvenienced. If you make that and can live abroad, you're not worrying about a roof over your head or where you next meal is coming from. Helping to fix this problem doesn't help me at all personally (nor 99.9999% of the electorate), nor does it help people stuck here suffering from real problems.

Ever wonder why the ranks of Libertarians are almost never made up of poor and disenfranchised minorities? Of course you didn't...

If you want to die on that hill, more power to you.

I am not that great at understanding internet stuff, but don't know how you attached my name to that quote. They were not my words. I live in the Dominican Republic on Social Security coming directly from the taxes i paid in over the decades. If you are earning over $100,000 per year go cry somewhere else.

You apparently copy-pasted Fanky's words, but did nothing to show that those were not your words. You didn't use the forum's standard quote boxes, or put the text in quotation marks, or put it in bold, italics, a different color, or in any other way did anything to differentiate it from the single sentence at the end that was apparently your own writing.

That's not my fault.

30-12-2015, 09:34 PM
(30-12-2015 09:31 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  That's not my fault.

Leave it be.

#sigh
30-12-2015, 10:12 PM
(30-12-2015 09:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-12-2015 09:31 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  That's not my fault.

Leave it be.

I'm sorry, and I don't hold Franky's opinions against him.

But this particular instance of friendly-fire could have easily been avoided by things entirely out of my control.

No ill-will here; no harm, no foul. It's over.

30-12-2015, 11:53 PM
Just to put things back on track, here's a sexy pic'. Wink

[Image: image4968665x.jpg]

Banjo.