Why do atheists deny this knock-down argument against atheism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2014, 05:34 PM
Why do atheists deny this knock-down argument against atheism?
p: The Bible is God's word.*
q: The Bible says that God cannot lie.**
h: The Bible says that God exists.***
i: God cannot lie.
j: God exists.

[(p∧q⇒i)∧h]⇒j

* Proven by 2 Timothy 3:16.
** Proven by Numbers 23:19.
*** Proven by John 3:16.

This logically proves God without a shadow of doubt. It's even published in The Astronomical Journal, which proves that the argument is true and factual. It is impossible to disprove it because the conclusion logically follows the premises.

Will atheists be honest and renounce their atheism before it's too late? You all just hate God anyways, you aren't even atheists because everyone knows God exists. You're just mad because something bad happened to you, like the professor in that God's Not Dead movie. That movie has a very accurate depiction of atheism and disproves evolution "theory" and the Big Bang "theory" by proving that God exists by giving quotes by the greatest atheists showing they are unsure.

If you don't repent, you will die! Read Revelations and be very afraid, this is what will happen to you if you don't repent!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KittensForChrist's post
15-09-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Why do atheists deny this knock-down argument against atheism?
I call Poe. But just in case.

Proven by?!

Ok....

Ummmm. The bible was written by MEN. Not even inspired enough to make up their own stories...no they ripped off older myths.

Nice try...

Shoo fly!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 20 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-09-2014, 06:45 PM
Quote:p: The Bible is God's word.*

We deny it because of this. It's circular logic. You can't say that the bible is god's word.... As proven by the bible.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 16 users Like Smercury44's post
15-09-2014, 06:47 PM
(15-09-2014 05:34 PM)KittensForChrist Wrote:  p: The Bible is God's word.*

[(p∧q⇒i)∧h]⇒j

** Proven by Numbers 23:19.
*** Proven by John 3:16.

This logically proves God without a shadow of doubt. It's even published in The Astronomical Journal, which proves that the argument is true and factual. It is impossible to disprove it because the conclusion logically follows the premises.

Will atheists be honest and renounce their atheism before it's too late? You all just hate God anyways, you aren't even atheists because everyone knows God exists. You're just mad because something bad happened to you, like the professor in that God's Not Dead movie. That movie has a very accurate depiction of atheism and disproves evolution "theory" and the Big Bang "theory" by proving that God exists by giving quotes by the greatest atheists showing they are unsure.

If you don't repent, you will die! Read Revelations and be very afraid, this is what will happen to you if you don't repent!

If you don't stop believing this delusion you'll waste your limited lifetime thinking you're going to go somewhere cool after you die.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
15-09-2014, 06:49 PM
It is so circular I am dizzy.
[+] 11 users Like wazzel's post
15-09-2014, 06:50 PM
Also, you've posted this exact same thing in another thread. No spam plz, I don't like spam Angry

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
15-09-2014, 06:57 PM
(15-09-2014 06:45 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

We deny it because of this. It's circular logic. You can't say that the bible is god's word.... As proven by the bible.

Not only is it circular with the premises assuming the conclusion, every one of the premises is unsound so there's no reason to even consider its validity.

(15-09-2014 05:34 PM)KittensForChrist Wrote:  This logically proves God without a shadow of doubt. It's even published in The Astronomical Journal, which proves that the argument is true and factual. It is impossible to disprove it because the conclusion logically follows the premises.

I don't think you know what a logical proof requires.

(15-09-2014 05:34 PM)KittensForChrist Wrote:  Will atheists be honest and renounce their atheism before it's too late? You all just hate God anyways, you aren't even atheists because everyone knows God exists.

But I love the One True God, the One True Lord and Savior. His name is Bob.

(15-09-2014 05:34 PM)KittensForChrist Wrote:  If you don't repent, you will die!

If I do repent I will die!

(15-09-2014 05:34 PM)KittensForChrist Wrote:  Read Revelations and be very afraid, this is what will happen to you if you don't repent!

It's already happened to me. Just required the proper combination of hallucinogens and psychedelics.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 9 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-09-2014, 06:57 PM
(15-09-2014 06:45 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

Exactly.
Because if this were the case, then any holy book that says it's the word of that deity would also be proof of that deity's existence.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like LostLocke's post
15-09-2014, 07:00 PM
(15-09-2014 06:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Also, you've posted this exact same thing in another thread. No spam plz, I don't like spam Angry

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-09-2014, 07:02 PM
(15-09-2014 05:34 PM)KittensForChrist Wrote:  p: The Bible is God's word.*

Pretty sure you're a poe

p: The Bible is God's word. (Lie) - The bible are the words of men
q: The Bible says that God cannot lie. - The bible lies, cause he does lie
h: The Bible says that God exists. - And the God Delusion says he's a delusion
i: God cannot lie. - And yet in the bible the god character lies
j: God exists. - And yet there is no evidence of existence

And after watching a video today on Sixty Symbols, the fact that matter itself exists is proof that something infinite cannot exist (or words to that effect)
So the universe could be proof that a god cannot exist.

This video may be a bit difficult to follow for some (I know I struggled)

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results