Why do atheists deny this knock-down argument against atheism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2014, 05:20 AM
RE: Why do atheists deny this knock-down argument against atheism?
(16-09-2014 12:10 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(15-09-2014 11:32 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 it 8/8.

That rodent needs some, (snort), orthodontia. Yes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-09-2014, 05:54 AM
(15-09-2014 05:34 PM)KittensForChrist Wrote:  q: The Bible says that God cannot lie.**

** Proven by Numbers 23:19.

How do you know he wasn't lying when he said that? Logically speaking, Christians have no reason to trust YHWH. Christian apologetics is pretty clear on the matter; they just keep ignoring it.
16-09-2014, 07:05 AM
(15-09-2014 05:34 PM)KittensForChrist Wrote:  p: The Bible is God's word.*
q: The Bible says that God cannot lie.**
h: The Bible says that God exists.***
i: God cannot lie.
j: God exists.

[(p∧q⇒i)∧h]⇒j

* Proven by 2 Timothy 3:16.
*** Proven by John 3:16.

This logically proves God without a shadow of doubt. It's even published in The Astronomical Journal, which proves that the argument is true and factual. It is impossible to disprove it because the conclusion logically follows the premises.

Will atheists be honest and renounce their atheism before it's too late? You all just hate God anyways, you aren't even atheists because everyone knows God exists. You're just mad because something bad happened to you, like the professor in that God's Not Dead movie. That movie has a very accurate depiction of atheism and disproves evolution "theory" and the Big Bang "theory" by proving that God exists by giving quotes by the greatest atheists showing they are unsure.

If you don't repent, you will die! Read Revelations and be very afraid, this is what will happen to you if you don't repent!
Go shove an umbrella up your ass and open it.
16-09-2014, 07:54 AM
god is real because the bible says he's reall

here's my counter to it:

harry potter exists because the books say he's real

whats the difference ? anyone notice any difference between the two ? anyone ?
16-09-2014, 08:20 AM

[(p∧q⇒i)∧h]⇒j

This logically proves God without a shadow of doubt. It's even published in The Astronomical Journal, which proves that the argument is true and factual. It is impossible to disprove it because the conclusion logically follows the premises.

Will atheists be honest and renounce their atheism before it's too late? You all just hate God anyways, you aren't even atheists because everyone knows God exists. You're just mad because something bad happened to you, like the professor in that God's Not Dead movie. That movie has a very accurate depiction of atheism and disproves evolution "theory" and the Big Bang "theory" by proving that God exists by giving quotes by the greatest atheists showing they are unsure.

If you don't repent, you will die! Read Revelations and be very afraid, this is what will happen to you if you don't repent!

I never thought I'd say this, but that argument is even worse than Ray Comfort's banana proof for Christ. Unsure

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
16-09-2014, 08:27 AM
There is no way the OP is serious. That would require a 5 year old being able to log onto this site and write a post.

The question is, since the OP obviously realizes how stupid that argument is, what is their purpose of posting it on this site? An atheist trolling atheists? Not a strange concept....but why?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
16-09-2014, 08:36 AM

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
16-09-2014, 08:53 AM
(16-09-2014 08:27 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  There is no way the OP is serious. That would require a 5 year old being able to log onto this site and write a post.

The question is, since the OP obviously realizes how stupid that argument is, what is their purpose of posting it on this site? An atheist trolling atheists? Not a strange concept....but why?

Trolls neither want nor require reasoning...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
16-09-2014, 09:17 AM

[(p∧q⇒i)∧h]⇒j

Why waste so much time on such unimportant questions? What I really want to know is was Santa Claus good to you last year? You know he might not be happy that you're giving all your attention to God. So you might get coal this year. Change your ways before it's too late! Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
16-09-2014, 09:34 AM

[(p∧q⇒i)∧h]⇒j

Just as an aside to the rest of this dismantling of this poe/troll, I tried to follow up on "The Astronomical Journal". Making the unjustified assumption that our most recent driveby didn't just take some random Astronomy publication and call it that, he is referring to this, which looks legit. The journal's online search functions are limited, so I can't claim an exhaustive review of its past publications. But searching for "God" and "Bible" got no signifcant hits (lots of incidental ones, but none significant) nor was any such article on its list of most-cited publications. I'd guess that this is either an outright lie (most likely), or some letter to the editor that is being deceptively sold to us as peer-reviewed science.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post