Why do males have nipples ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2011, 05:02 AM
RE: Why do males have nipples ?
Its pointless that it would have nipples, it's also pointless that god would be male.

If it is the only one of it's kind in existence and to have ever existed why would it have a gender? It can't sexually reproduce there is no female.

Has this ever been asked to a creationist? Because the whole god being male when it shouldn't be thing has always bugged me.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2011, 11:32 AM
What jumps straight into my mind is.....

"what comes first, the chicken or the egg"

So I think who came first (manners says the woman Big Grin).....man or woman???

Or were we once a organism/cell that divided itself into two at some point.....XX keeping some parts and XY keeping others???

However my theory doesnt explain what somebody has allready mentioned.......that basicly we all start off as females in the womb, then a change takes place that produces a male.

Interesting thread.........

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
10-09-2011, 11:35 AM
(10-09-2011 05:02 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Its pointless that it would have nipples, it's also pointless that god would be male.

If it is the only one of it's kind in existence and to have ever existed why would it have a gender? It can't sexually reproduce there is no female.

Has this ever been asked to a creationist? Because the whole god being male when it shouldn't be thing has always bugged me.

Oh I know. God has only one image, that of a man. And a rather buff one if we reference the sistine chapel mural. I guess little pygmy tribesmen are imaged on another god. As are all women. Logic. Feh.

Every time you say you don't believe, Jesus rips the wings off a fairy. - SkepticalParenting.com
10-09-2011, 01:30 PM
From what I heard, when we were still evolving. They were once used to feed the babies like some male animals who can feed their kids

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
10-09-2011, 02:52 PM

Quote:Aristophanes Tells How We Came to Have Homosexual and Heterosexual Soul Mates

In the beginning there were three parents: Sun, Moon, and Earth. Each produced an offspring, round and otherwise like itself. From sun was produced the man; from earth, the woman; from moon, the androgyne.

Each of these three was a double, one head with two faces looking out in opposite directions, four arms and legs, and two sets of genitalia.
….
One day, these … foolish creatures decided to scale Mt. Olympus to attack the gods.
….
What should the gods do to show the foolish humans the error of their ways?
….
The king of the gods cut the man-man, woman-woman, and man-woman creatures in half and Apollo made the necessary repairs…
….
After the surgery, the half creatures ran around frantically looking for their other halves,
….
The creatures who had been double women before, naturally sought out women; those who had been androgynous, sought out members of the opposite gender; those who had been double men, sought out the company of men, and not simply for intercourse, but so they could become whole again by being rejoined with their soul mates.

Aristophanes Tells How We Came to Have Homosexual and Heterosexual Soul Mates

The answer is simple: men have nipples because the production line doing the operation had a glitch in it.

Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2011, 09:38 PM
(31-08-2011 09:14 PM)cufflink Wrote:  The funniest thing about the article was the original question, where the poor mom, whose son is "struggling with the 'fiery darts' thrown at him in public school," doesn't know how to answer the nipple question except to say that men were created in the image of God.

So now we can add one more to the list of God's attributes: omniscient, omnipotent, morally perfect, has nipples.

Which version of man was created in god's image? Neanderthal, hominid, habilis, erectus, sapiens or one of the many other forms going back 8 million years?

Does this mean that god is short, hairy, has arms touching the ground and grunts a lot, or did god evolve along with humans to look like modern humans?

I'm sure that all male mammals have nipples. Whales do.

"To think of what the world has suffered from superstition, from religion, from the worship of beast and stone and god, is
almost enough to make one insane."

Robert G. Ingersoll
12-09-2011, 01:52 AM
(11-09-2011 09:38 PM)Organon Wrote:  Which version of man was created in god's image? Neanderthal, hominid, habilis, erectus, sapiens or one of the many other forms going back 8 million years?

Does this mean that god is short, hairy, has arms touching the ground and grunts a lot, or did god evolve along with humans to look like modern humans?

I'm sure that all male mammals have nipples. Whales do.

[creationist mode]
No, ancient human skeletons are just deformed people rejected by the lord for their sins.

For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous. (Leviticus 21:18)

The humans created 6.000 years ago where just like us now, but where able to grow MUCH MUCH older (600years +) because they were so pure. they weren't corrupted by evil things like science, internet, vaccines, schooling and EVILution.

Nipples are also the ultimate proof for intelligent design. The Lord made a powerful blueprint that could be used for a wide variety of species. Have you ever seen a car that can turn into a helicopter? That's nonsense! (and this page is full of lies created by heathens)
No, nipples make total sense when you look at the intelligence of our designer. Praise the Lord!

[/creationist mode]

Come on, Theophilus, I dare you, like my post Tongue

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
12-09-2011, 12:10 PM
Perhaps male nipples are like pacifiers?

Evolve
18-09-2011, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2011 03:18 PM by mysticjbyrd.)
(31-08-2011 07:45 AM)free2011 Wrote:  What do creationists say about why males having nipples? Was this unnecessary part of the male form part of God's design or did he make an oops? The fact that embryos follow a 'female template' and the Y chromosome brings about the change in males seems to scream EVOLUTION !
I think they developed intelligent design to counter this.
18-09-2011, 04:49 PM
(18-09-2011 03:12 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  
(31-08-2011 07:45 AM)free2011 Wrote:  What do creationists say about why males having nipples? Was this unnecessary part of the male form part of God's design or did he make an oops? The fact that embryos follow a 'female template' and the Y chromosome brings about the change in males seems to scream EVOLUTION !
I think they developed intelligent design to counter this.

So what's "intelligent" about male nipples? Seems downright dumb to me. Like putting wheels on a boat. Sure they look cool but what a waste.