Why do males have nipples ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2015, 10:20 AM
RE: Why do males have nipples ?
I'm really glad the forum could come together to rally around the nipple Laugh out load

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2015, 10:54 AM
Why do males have nipples ?
I *love* nipples.
Find all posts by this user
24-09-2015, 12:58 PM
(31-08-2011 07:45 AM)free2011 Wrote:  What do creationists say about why males having nipples? Was this unnecessary part of the male form part of God's design or did he make an oops? The fact that embryos follow a 'female template' and the Y chromosome brings about the change in males seems to scream EVOLUTION !
What do you mean "God made an oops"? God gave Adam nipples so Eve would play with them. Put a little bit of chocolate spread and it is even better!
Thank you, Heavenly Father, for making this little toys. Bowing

There is another reason. But I can not tell you too much. Only LDS people who go to the Temple understand why our bodies have those marks. I wish I could tell you more but I can't, it is part of my Temple covenant not to talk about it outside the Temple walls.
Marks(including marks on our bodies) are symbols and have special meaning.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
24-09-2015, 01:00 PM
(31-08-2011 07:45 AM)free2011 Wrote:  What do creationists say about why males having nipples?

The same reason we have wisdom teeth, vestigial remnants of nictitating membranes on our eyes, a tail bone, and an appendix:

We are made in God's image. He's really into all that shit.
24-09-2015, 01:07 PM
(24-09-2015 01:00 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  We are made in God's image. He's really into all that shit.

yep Thumbsup

24-09-2015, 01:09 PM
I think it's an evil plot by us feminists. We are planning to make men carry, birth and feed the babies and then we will make abortions illegal.

Be very, very afraid of cookies offered to you by feminists - we are working on making the transformation complete.

Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
24-09-2015, 01:11 PM
(24-09-2015 01:09 PM)Dom Wrote:  I think it's an evil plot by us feminists. We are planning to make men carry, birth and feed the babies and then we will make abortions illegal.

Be very, very afraid of cookies offered to you by feminists - we are working on making the transformation complete.

Tongue
Laugh out load nice

24-09-2015, 02:38 PM
(24-09-2015 01:09 PM)Dom Wrote:  I think it's an evil plot by us feminists. We are planning to make men carry, birth and feed the babies and then we will make abortions illegal.

Tongue

Without the nipple a man boob has no point. It is really as simple as that.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
24-09-2015, 09:01 PM
Looks like there are no more questions about men's nipples. I am glad.

24-09-2015, 10:06 PM
(24-09-2015 09:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  Looks like there are no more questions about men's nipples. I am glad.

Look on at Jack Nicholson moobs! Look on and despair!

[Image: Man%20Boobs.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]