Why do people hate athesits do much?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: Why do people hate athesits do much?
Chaz:

"Ummm...Atheism doesnt require proof.

Also, babies are delicious:

Oh know! you're not getting away with this shit! You say that that atheism doesn't require proof! . . . Um, and I'm not arguing that. Because I would have to do research and stuff! . . . But how do you know that "babies are delicious"!!!??? SATIN told you that! Or SATEN! !!! Oh, look it up! . . . The one that I tasted was kind of bitter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2013, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2013 03:20 PM by Anjele.)
Eventually they tire of the "I know you are but what am I?" game...since it's all the game they have.

--To TBD, sorry quote didn't take.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
26-06-2013, 03:15 PM
(26-06-2013 02:57 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Chaz:

Oh know! you're not getting away with this shit! You say that that atheism doesn't require proof! . . . Um, and I'm not arguing that. Because I would have to do research and stuff! . . . But how do you know that "babies are delicious"!!!??? SATIN told you that! Or SATEN! !!! Oh, look it up! . . . The one that I tasted was kind of bitter.

Proper preparation and ingredients are the keys to delicious baby.

Bitter? Overcooked, over-spiced, or over-aged are the likely culprits. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
27-06-2013, 07:11 AM
(22-06-2013 09:56 PM)theword Wrote:  Polls say that people do not trust atheists. One poll suggests that atheists are the most despised and most distrusted minority.

http://atheism.about.com/od/atheistbigot...sHated.htm

Quote:Forty-one per cent of young people told pollsters 'religion is more often the cause of evil in the world' while only 14% said it was a cause for good.

Asked which figures had influence in their lives, religious leaders came bottom, with only 12% saying they were influenced by them.

That was a lower figure even than for politicians, who scored 38%, brands, which scored 32% or celebrities, who scored 21%.

~from http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2013/06/2...t-religion

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
27-06-2013, 11:21 AM
eh... ppl hate anyone who somehow might threaten or shake their core beliefs and values, which they would need to reflect and reconsider or even throw overboard as a result. Also, admitting to be wrong is rather painful for many, hence they try to fight it by rejection, aggression or denial. It happens to target us atheist, but it could be any other group they don't get along with.

"Some part of our being knows this is where we came from. We long to return, and we can, because the cosmos is also within us. We're made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." (Carl Sagan)
27-06-2013, 12:53 PM
(26-06-2013 03:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-06-2013 02:57 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Chaz:

Proper preparation and ingredients are the keys to delicious baby.

Bitter? Overcooked, over-spiced, or over-aged are the likely culprits. Drinking Beverage

What a fool I've been! But you gotta admit, it's so hard to find a good cook-book!
27-06-2013, 01:09 PM
Because we defile their women, lead their children into sin and darkness, eat their babies, worship satan, and tell them they came from monkeys. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
27-06-2013, 01:10 PM
(27-06-2013 01:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  Because we defile their women, lead their children into sin and darkness, eat their babies, worship satan, and tell them they came from monkeys. Drinking Beverage

Sheesh, they shouldn't be so fucking sensitive! Evil_monster

Wait till we really get fired up.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
27-06-2013, 01:11 PM
(23-06-2013 08:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-06-2013 08:27 AM)theword Wrote:  Fine, then judge me....
There are seashells on mountaintops....
There are other services besides Sunday AM

have you ever thought of stand up comedy?

Yes, there are seashells on mountaintops. If you learned some geology you would understand why.

Seashells are on mountaintops because god asked Adam to put them there! You just have to follow the logic. First their were mountaintops, then seashells. In the sea. The seashells became lonely and they prayed for guidance! I don't really have time to explain all of this to you, but look it up! Colonoscopy 6:37! If this is not in your bible, just send me $68.28, And I will clarify it for you with NEW biblical verses, found on a mountaintop next to a seashell.
[+] 2 users Like Ameron1963's post
27-06-2013, 01:49 PM
(27-06-2013 01:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  Because we defile their women, lead their children into sin and darkness, eat their babies, worship satan, and tell them they came from monkeys. Drinking Beverage

I haven't defiled any women recently Sadcryface

Good to go on sin, darkness, Satan worship, baby-eating and you-came-from-a-monkey preaching though Thumbsup