Why do people hate athesits do much?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2013, 07:41 AM
RE: Why do people hate athesits do much?
(23-06-2013 07:09 AM)theword Wrote:  Theword:
Are you kidding me? Atheism has no proof what so ever. Atheists have no leg to stand on. Believe me, the last thing that Christianity has to be concerned with is atheism.

Are you kidding me?You still think atheism needs proof? It is a lack of belief, nothing more. Take a course in Logic 101. The burden of proof is not on atheists. How many times are we going to have to point this out to the latest theist troll who comes on our board to insult and convert us (which by the way does not work)?

Godless in the Magnolia State
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cjs's post
23-06-2013, 07:44 AM
(23-06-2013 07:09 AM)theword Wrote:  
(23-06-2013 06:47 AM)Dom Wrote:  People hate atheists because they make sense and because atheism pulls the rug out from under their whole belief system and the way their lives are lived.

Who wants to know that their life is built on a lie? No one.
Are you kidding me? Atheism has no proof what so ever. Atheists have no leg to stand on. Believe me, the last thing that Christianity has to be concerned with is atheism.

Then why are you so concerned about it, and why would you spend 18 hours of your life here ?
One does not "prove" atheism. No one can prove a negative, (Logic 101).
Do you need proof there is no 1957 Chevy orbiting Pluto ?
You ARE an atheist.
Just admit it.

BTW, did your god get you your million yet ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
23-06-2013, 07:50 AM
(23-06-2013 07:41 AM)cjs Wrote:  
(23-06-2013 07:09 AM)theword Wrote:  Theword:

Are you kidding me?You still think atheism needs proof? It is a lack of belief, nothing more. Take a course in Logic 101. The burden of proof is not on atheists. How many times are we going to have to point this out to the latest theist troll who comes on our board to insult and convert us (which by the way does not work)?
How many times are you going to post without reading the previous posts or at least putting it in context?
Here is what I responded to: "People hate atheists because they make sense and because atheism pulls the rug out from under their whole belief system and the way their lives are lived."

What rug? How is atheist pulling the rug out. This is a claim by you- the moronic atheist. You have no basis... nothing. So, yes, you made a claim, now back it up...
23-06-2013, 07:53 AM
(23-06-2013 07:50 AM)theword Wrote:  
(23-06-2013 07:41 AM)cjs Wrote:  Are you kidding me?You still think atheism needs proof? It is a lack of belief, nothing more. Take a course in Logic 101. The burden of proof is not on atheists. How many times are we going to have to point this out to the latest theist troll who comes on our board to insult and convert us (which by the way does not work)?
How many times are you going to post without reading the previous posts or at least putting it in context?
Here is what I responded to: "People hate atheists because they make sense and because atheism pulls the rug out from under their whole belief system and the way their lives are lived."

What rug? How is atheist pulling the rug out. This is a claim by you- the moronic atheist. You have no basis... nothing. So, yes, you made a claim, now back it up...

Why do you not answer my question? If you hate atheists and science so much why did you buy a computer and get the internet? Do you not know it was invented by a gay atheist?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
23-06-2013, 07:54 AM
(23-06-2013 07:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-06-2013 07:09 AM)theword Wrote:  Are you kidding me? Atheism has no proof what so ever. Atheists have no leg to stand on. Believe me, the last thing that Christianity has to be concerned with is atheism.

Then why are you so concerned about it, and why would you spend 18 hours of your life here ?
You ARE an atheist.
Just admit it.

Comic entertainment Bucky Boy.... I am amazed that all of you claim to be such intellects... and the reason why you hide behind nit having to prove anything is the fact that you cannot.
And, by the way, you can prove a negative. It's done everyday. You just cant prove Christianity wrong, oh, but you wish you could.
Maybe this is why people hate atheists. Because you argue all day long, and have no idea what you are arguing about.
23-06-2013, 07:56 AM
[Image: 5055032357_69d1d1be72_z.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
23-06-2013, 07:58 AM
(23-06-2013 07:53 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-06-2013 07:50 AM)theword Wrote:  How many times are you going to post without reading the previous posts or at least putting it in context?

Why do you not answer my question? If you hate atheists and science so much why did you buy a computer and get the internet? Do you not know it was invented by a gay atheist?
Because it's a stupid question(s).
23-06-2013, 07:59 AM
(23-06-2013 07:54 AM)theword Wrote:  
(23-06-2013 07:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Then why are you so concerned about it, and why would you spend 18 hours of your life here ?
You ARE an atheist.
Just admit it.

Comic entertainment Bucky Boy.... I am amazed that all of you claim to be such intellects... and the reason why you hide behind nit having to prove anything is the fact that you cannot.
And, by the way, you can prove a negative. It's done everyday. You just cant prove Christianity wrong, oh, but you wish you could.
Maybe this is why people hate atheists. Because you argue all day long, and have no idea what you are arguing about.

When you get big, and mommy lets you got to school, you will take a Logic course, and they will teach you about the "argumentum ad ignorantium".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

Until you grow up, maybe just stick to trying to work out how sea shells walked up the mountain. Weeping

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
23-06-2013, 08:00 AM
(23-06-2013 07:56 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  [Image: 5055032357_69d1d1be72_z.jpg]
What is the difference between me getting on the internet and slamming atheists and you getting on the internet and slamming Christians?
It's called hypocrisy and atheists are hypocrites.
23-06-2013, 08:04 AM
(23-06-2013 08:00 AM)theword Wrote:  
(23-06-2013 07:56 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  [Image: 5055032357_69d1d1be72_z.jpg]
What is the difference between me getting on the internet and slamming atheists and you getting on the internet and slamming Christians?
It's called hypocrisy and atheists are hypocrites.

Some dude named Jebus tole ya "Judge not, lest ye be judged".
Do you ever plan on doing what he said, or studying your Babble,
WordWhoCouldNotFigureOutHowSeaShellsWalkedUpTheMountain ?
It's Sunday morning. Why are you not in church ? YOU wouldn't be a hypocrite now would you ?

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post