Why do people still believe Bush didn't lie about Iraqs WMD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2013, 10:27 AM
RE: Why do people still believe Bush didn't lie about Iraqs WMD
(25-09-2013 08:10 AM)I and I Wrote:  Yes you stupid fuck, the uranium cake thing was known to not be true and bush later mentioned the uranium cake from Niger in his speech. This is called lying you stupid fuck. He knew that there was no uranium cake being bout from africa by Hussein yet still told the public this story. Lying. FUCING LYING.. MOTHER FUCKING LYING

Congratulations! Your IandI evolved into Alex Jones! Alex Jones learned Rage!
[Image: ajones-01-o.gif]

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
25-09-2013, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2013 10:38 AM by cjlr.)
(25-09-2013 08:20 AM)I and I Wrote:  Here is bush making the claim about Hussein buying Uranium from Niger.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC1tFsGCqSU

Now the conservative fuckheads on this forum (CLJR and BUCKY BALL and CHAS) are jacking off right now to the clip of their boy bush who they have been defending.

are you boys done jacking off now? Ok, see here you dumb mother fuckers. THIS GUY Joe Wilson was sent to investigate the niger yellow cake. He comes back with NOTHING, he writes an article in a major news paper claiming that his investigation came up with nothing. The Bush administration then outs his wife as a CIA spy, blowing her cover for whatever she was working on.

Here is an interview on Bill Mahers show interviewing Joe Wilson and his wife.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggs8lyBsFA0

You have a notable predilection for mentioning cocks.

Let us consider your reasoning (if I may misuse that word):
Premise: one claim was provably false
Conclusion: all claims were false and known to be so

Ladies and gentlemen - the I and I syllogism.

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
25-09-2013, 01:09 PM
(24-09-2013 08:13 PM)I and I Wrote:  Evidence for Iraq WMD. post it or you are bullshitting.
Funny coming from you, someone who when asked for evidence in his threads moves the goalposts, skirts the evidence, and then asks totally unrelated questions to the topic at hand.

So, you first.
Go back through ALL your other threads and look for posts that ask you for evidence and post it there.

Otherwise.....

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
28-09-2013, 02:46 PM
(24-09-2013 07:01 PM)I and I Wrote:  George Bush knew of intelligence reports that reported that Hussein had no WMD, bush and his staff chose to ignore those reports and push to the public the view that hussein had WMD. Speeches were constructed to scare the public into supporting an invasion of Iraq.
It was laid at the hands of a black man to make the call, and he sided with white power, because he believed in white power to be for the better.

Colin Powell was a military man of thirty years - he knows what WMD looks like and how to confirm its existence - he had the power to refuse to claim that there was WMD, but he did not. If he would have refused, Bush would have had to make the case for attack at the United Nations.

Colin Powell lead it to war, and the region is more stable because of it.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
28-09-2013, 03:11 PM
(28-09-2013 02:46 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 07:01 PM)I and I Wrote:  George Bush knew of intelligence reports that reported that Hussein had no WMD, bush and his staff chose to ignore those reports and push to the public the view that hussein had WMD. Speeches were constructed to scare the public into supporting an invasion of Iraq.
It was laid at the hands of a black man to make the call, and he sided with white power, because he believed in white power to be for the better.

Colin Powell was a military man of thirty years - he knows what WMD looks like and how to confirm its existence - he had the power to refuse to claim that there was WMD, but he did not. If he would have refused, Bush would have had to make the case for attack at the United Nations.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wire...l-20328238
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world...t/2869723/

Trainwreck.
Please tell us how many multiple car bombs were going of each week under Saddam Hussein, (oh never mind ... none) and how "the region is more stable" now.
Thanks awfully.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
29-09-2013, 12:46 PM
(28-09-2013 03:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 02:46 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  It was laid at the hands of a black man to make the call, and he sided with white power, because he believed in white power to be for the better.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wire...l-20328238
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world...t/2869723/

Trainwreck.
Please tell us how many multiple car bombs were going of each week under Saddam Hussein, (oh never mind ... none) and how "the region is more stable" now.
Thanks awfully.

People so loved Saddam Hussein that they literally voted for him with their blood:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...addam.html

It wasn't all peaches and cream before we came in. I would say it's at least a generation, maybe two, before we can tell whether the Iraq war resulted in a freer and more prosperous Iraq.

It could still turn out badly. The pollyannish predictions from some supporters of the war were misguided at best, dishonest at worst--I know no more than I&I which was the case.
29-09-2013, 02:43 PM
(28-09-2013 03:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
'TrainWreck Wrote:Colin Powell lead it to war, and the region is more stable because of it.
Trainwreck.
I know how you care about all the people in Iraq, but I do not. I do not care how many die, because I believe that their lives are desperate and are more meaningless to the better evolution than your life. I do not believe that you are employed in any job that cannot be replaced by a more efficient robot. Chances are your off-spring are more worthless, and if they die in a mall shooting, only you and your inadequate breeding partner will be detrimentally effected by the loss.

I believe Saddam Hussein had the capability to organize a larger army and acquire weapons to assault Israel, and whatever else, including harboring global terrorist leadership. Car bombings in Iraq are small potatoes, and kill people who mean nothing to the world except a body count. When they start getting 20 bodies in a bombing then we will recognize that they are improving and we know what to look for to improve security in the allied nations - stability.

Besides, why can't the brilliant Nobel Prize, constitutional expert, President of the United States bring peace to the region?

Probably doesn't know how to write a constitution, does he???

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool