Why do people usually say they don't like democrats or republicans?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2016, 08:30 AM
Why do people usually say they don't like democrats or republicans?
Republicans, that's a dead give away. I understand why anyone who's not an insane piece of shit would dislike republicans. Why democrats though? Is it because of people like Hilary Clitweighsaton? Because I get that.

I mean, are you not left wing? Are you not progressive? Do you believe in free market capitalism and no government intervention? I've met some people with pretty egalitarian points of view who identify as anarcho capitalists, libertarians I guess.

I dunno, I don't think I've heard nearly as much shit about democrats besides social justice warriors than I have from republicans. Republicans are overwhelmingly worse. I don't know that many reasons why you would dislike democrats in general, they're better people imo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2016, 08:42 AM
RE: Why do people usually say they don't like democrats or republicans?
Both are just rich fucks playing the heart strings of certain groups of people. Neither of them care about us.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
09-05-2016, 08:45 AM
(09-05-2016 08:42 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Both are just rich fucks playing the heart strings of certain groups of people. Neither of them care about us.
What about Bernie Sanders?
09-05-2016, 08:50 AM
I'm progressive enough to believe in individual rights and realistic enough to believe in the importance of leverage through the threat of violence. Both parties, by necessity, must perform for audiences that see half of the bigger picture and remain intentionally blind to the rest just for the sake of fitting in with their arbitrarily adopted subcultural identifications. Both are also prevented from making all but the most short sighted accomplishments due to the irrational party lines to which they must at least pretend to stand for in order to maintain their places.

I neither like nor dislike the two ruling parties. I merely accept that their nature demands that they remain full of shit in order to impress a voting public that is equally full of shit.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
09-05-2016, 08:54 AM
(09-05-2016 08:45 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 08:42 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Both are just rich fucks playing the heart strings of certain groups of people. Neither of them care about us.

Bernie Sanders isn't a Democrat.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
09-05-2016, 08:58 AM
(09-05-2016 08:45 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  

Bernie Sanders is more respected internationally, which would make him more useful as a symbolic representative of our country regardless of his stances. I would take him over Trump or Hillary, just not for the same reasons as everyone else.

'Murican Canadian
09-05-2016, 09:02 AM
(09-05-2016 08:54 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 08:45 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  What about Bernie Sanders?

Bernie Sanders isn't a Democrat.

What is he? An independent?
09-05-2016, 09:03 AM
(09-05-2016 09:02 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 08:54 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Bernie Sanders isn't a Democrat.

What is he? An independent?

Yes.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
09-05-2016, 09:04 AM
(09-05-2016 08:30 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  Republicans, that's a dead give away. I understand why anyone who's not an insane piece of shit would dislike republicans. Why democrats though? Is it because of people like Hilary Clitweighsaton? Because I get that.

I mean, are you not left wing? Are you not progressive? Do you believe in free market capitalism and no government intervention? I've met some people with pretty egalitarian points of view who identify as anarcho capitalists, libertarians I guess.

I dunno, I don't think I've heard nearly as much shit about democrats besides social justice warriors than I have from republicans. Republicans are overwhelmingly worse. I don't know that many reasons why you would dislike democrats in general, they're better people imo.

Your last sentence demonstrates why people who aren't democrats might dislike them: you've asserted that democrats are superior humans. Not people with more useful ideas or solutions: better people. Being classified as lesser breeds dislike. Second, of course, there are plenty of republicans who have a mirror view of democrats; they don't like them because they feel them to be inferior and/or vicious.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
09-05-2016, 09:59 AM
(09-05-2016 09:04 AM)julep Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 08:30 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  Republicans, that's a dead give away. I understand why anyone who's not an insane piece of shit would dislike republicans. Why democrats though? Is it because of people like Hilary Clitweighsaton? Because I get that.

Your last sentence demonstrates why people who aren't democrats might dislike them: you've asserted that democrats are superior humans. Not people with more useful ideas or solutions: better people. Being classified as lesser breeds dislike. Second, of course, there are plenty of republicans who have a mirror view of democrats; they don't like them because they feel them to be inferior and/or vicious.
Well, one of them are inhuman Jesus freaks, the other is more egalitarian. So gee, I wonder who's worse. I definitely would like to see republicans pushed off a cliff by bulldozers.

I know you were just being matter of fact, but honestly there's a good reason to think republicans suck. Idk why that would make otherwise reasonable people dislike democrats. I think it's a generalization to say that all democrats are like me on this issue anyways, aka wishing republicans would literally fuck off and die.