Why do theists come to this forum?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2016, 02:22 PM
RE: Why do theists come to this forum?
I'm not foolish enough to expect this to be an honest statement, but, Bucky? I will now blame you for every subsequent brainshit of Q's we have to sit through:
(04-02-2016 01:08 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I've further said if you will type Jesus Christ is Lord rather than have a helper type for you I will leave TTA.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2016, 02:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2016 02:30 PM by Tomasia.)
(04-02-2016 11:08 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  There was candor? Out of Tomasia? Guy's a used car salesman. Dodgy

Yes, that's true as well, I do sell used cars on the side, but it's more a hobby than a full time gig. I currently have a 2002 Geo Prism for sale with under 250k miles, with no money down, and just 36 equal monthly payments, that we can arrange for you drive home with today.

(04-02-2016 11:12 AM)cjlr Wrote:  That's an unfair comparison on behalf of car salespeople I've known.

Yes, since it's just something I do on the side, it wouldn't be appropriate to refer to me as a car salesperson, that would be unfair for those who sell cars as a full time thing.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
04-02-2016, 02:23 PM
(04-02-2016 01:08 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I'd be happy to tell KC on a PM why he gets what he gets from TTA. I'd be happy to tell you I don't (perhaps) have special demonic discernment. But I do recognize that per the scriptures, you are not being led by a clean spirit since you are utterly unable to type Jesus Christ, let alone Jesus Christ is Lord. Prove me wrong. I've further said if you will type Jesus Christ is Lord rather than have a helper type for you I will leave TTA. I pray you will be saved, though, and I do have empathy for you, yes. In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind the spirits that hold you prisoner to sexual immorality, idolatry and pride. Praise Jesus now and be free, I pray!

Admit it. You were masturbating while you typed that. Drinking Beverage

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 4 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
04-02-2016, 02:25 PM
(04-02-2016 02:13 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 01:09 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Look at the picture you sign your posts with, urging people to kill themselves on a dare, then tell me you are neither angry nor bitter. I just take a lot of guff because TTA members wear their pain on their sleeves.

Rolleyes The man in the padded cell pities *us*.

Q's Bio:

I am from an extra-dimensional plane of existence inhabited by a race of beings known as the Q. As a race, the Q are immortal, but not absolutely omniscient or omnipotent, just possessing the ability of instantaneous matter-energy transformation and teleportation, as well as the ability of time travel. Our abilities include moving entire asteroid belts and stars, creating alternate timelines, and affecting universal states of nature such as the gravitational constant. And that ain't hay.

You can't get more delusional than that! Laugh out load

"Why hast thou forsaken me, o deity whose existence I doubt..." - Dr. Sheldon Cooper
04-02-2016, 02:28 PM
duplicate post

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
04-02-2016, 02:49 PM
(04-02-2016 01:08 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 09:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Kingsy and a few of the other theists don't get pages of angry responses. You do Q, because you post ignorant Fundi crap. YOUR posted Fundie nonsense is what provokes the responses you get. No one is angry or bitter. We get you idiots like to make that judgmental generalization cuz it makes church ladies like you, feel all superior and righteous. But I have a demon, (according to you). Jebus gave you the power to discern demons in people you don't even know. How special. Dodgy

I'd be happy to tell KC on a PM why he gets what he gets from TTA. I'd be happy to tell you I don't (perhaps) have special demonic discernment. But I do recognize that per the scriptures, you are not being led by a clean spirit since you are utterly unable to type Jesus Christ, let alone Jesus Christ is Lord. Prove me wrong. I've further said if you will type Jesus Christ is Lord rather than have a helper type for you I will leave TTA. I pray you will be saved, though, and I do have empathy for you, yes. In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind the spirits that hold you prisoner to sexual immorality, idolatry and pride. Praise Jesus now and be free, I pray!

Jesus Fucking Christ, get over yourself.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
04-02-2016, 03:14 PM
Okay Q. I have a few questions for you.

Do you come to this forum to express your own brand of humor, or do you come in an effort to inform people about your religious beliefs? -Perhaps even with the hope of "saving" people? If the latter is the case, do you think you've been successful here? Do you believe you've helped anyone in particular?
04-02-2016, 03:18 PM
(04-02-2016 02:22 PM)cjlr Wrote:  I'm not foolish enough to expect this to be an honest statement, but, Bucky? I will now blame you for every subsequent brainshit of Q's we have to sit through:
(04-02-2016 01:08 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I've further said if you will type Jesus Christ is Lord rather than have a helper type for you I will leave TTA.

Well said--especially since BB will NOT be able to type the name of the Lord Jesus Christ in English on a post. He will pound a few drinks and then type Jebus Zeitgeist or whatever his "inner demons" tell him to write.

"Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit." - 1 Cor 12:3

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-02-2016, 03:34 PM
(04-02-2016 01:09 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 06:03 PM)Dom Wrote:  The majority doesn't engage in conversation with you.

Personally, I am neither angry nor bitter. I don't much care for you because I don't sense any empathy in you.

Look at the picture you sign your posts with, urging people to kill themselves on a dare, then tell me you are neither angry nor bitter. I just take a lot of guff because TTA members wear their pain on their sleeves.

Lol, where were you when they handed out sense of humor?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
04-02-2016, 03:51 PM
(04-02-2016 03:18 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 02:22 PM)cjlr Wrote:  I'm not foolish enough to expect this to be an honest statement, but, Bucky? I will now blame you for every subsequent brainshit of Q's we have to sit through:

Well said--especially since BB will NOT be able to type the name of the Lord Jesus Christ in English on a post. He will pound a few drinks and then type Jebus Zeitgeist or whatever his "inner demons" tell him to write.

"Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit." - 1 Cor 12:3

Superstitious claptrap. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post