Why do theists come to this forum?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2016, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2016 10:04 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Why do theists come to this forum?
(04-02-2016 01:08 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 09:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Kingsy and a few of the other theists don't get pages of angry responses. You do Q, because you post ignorant Fundi crap. YOUR posted Fundie nonsense is what provokes the responses you get. No one is angry or bitter. We get you idiots like to make that judgmental generalization cuz it makes church ladies like you, feel all superior and righteous. But I have a demon, (according to you). Jebus gave you the power to discern demons in people you don't even know. How special. Dodgy

I'd be happy to tell KC on a PM why he gets what he gets from TTA. I'd be happy to tell you I don't (perhaps) have special demonic discernment. But I do recognize that per the scriptures, you are not being led by a clean spirit since you are utterly unable to type Jesus Christ, let alone Jesus Christ is Lord. Prove me wrong. I've further said if you will type Jesus Christ is Lord rather than have a helper type for you I will leave TTA. I pray you will be saved, though, and I do have empathy for you, yes. In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind the spirits that hold you prisoner to sexual immorality, idolatry and pride. Praise Jesus now and be free, I pray!

Like you know anything about "why he gets what he gets", or are even capable of evaluating it.

So..... I get it. Even, knowing how meaningless and dishonest it would be, you would prefer I lie, and type that nonsense. I do get it. Fundamentalism is all about intellectual dishonesty, ignorance and that is preferable, over honesty, ...... and your god in incapable of telling the difference.

But all this is BESIDE the point. YOU said we are bitter and angry, and have not an ounce of evidence to support that. You lied. You made a self-righteous presumptuous statement which is untrue, because being prideful, and self-righteous,you NEED to feel superior morally, and make absurd judgments. And then you tell us WE are full of pride. LMAO. You have also done EXACTLY what your Jebus told you not to do. You have judged. You think you get to cherry-pick your scriptures to do what you like, cuz it feels good to play church-lady.

You have no clue about immorality, what that is in Moral Theology, or idolatry. You are SO stupid, and inept, and befuddled by your cult, that you actually think this crap is somehow conducive towards promoting your stupid religion. And you are so childish and superstitious, that you think the magical incantations have power, in themselves. " Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven". Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-02-2016, 04:37 PM
(04-02-2016 01:08 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I've further said if you will type Jesus Christ is Lord rather than have a helper type for you I will leave TTA.

So, all it takes for you to leave is for a heathen to type something he considers a lie? Facepalm

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
04-02-2016, 04:48 PM
(04-02-2016 02:23 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 01:08 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I'd be happy to tell KC on a PM why he gets what he gets from TTA. I'd be happy to tell you I don't (perhaps) have special demonic discernment. But I do recognize that per the scriptures, you are not being led by a clean spirit since you are utterly unable to type Jesus Christ, let alone Jesus Christ is Lord. Prove me wrong. I've further said if you will type Jesus Christ is Lord rather than have a helper type for you I will leave TTA. I pray you will be saved, though, and I do have empathy for you, yes. In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind the spirits that hold you prisoner to sexual immorality, idolatry and pride. Praise Jesus now and be free, I pray!

Admit it. You were masturbating while you typed that. Drinking Beverage

THat is how spirits are bound isn't it? That is how I bind spirits!
[+] 2 users Like DerFish's post
04-02-2016, 08:04 PM
(04-02-2016 04:37 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 01:08 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I've further said if you will type Jesus Christ is Lord rather than have a helper type for you I will leave TTA.

So, all it takes for you to leave is for a heathen to type something he considers a lie? Facepalm
Sounds like a small price to pay. I double dog dare Bucky to say it three times while looking in a bathroom mirror.
[+] 4 users Like jason_delisle's post
04-02-2016, 08:39 PM
Jesus never existed.
Christ man, why do you believe this crap.
Is your mind really this gullible ?
Lord = licking on round dick

Q- Now that the incantation has been vertically written, you can leave TTA now

And every time you hear the word lord in church, you will remember " licking on round dick"

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 4 users Like Rahn127's post
04-02-2016, 08:45 PM
(04-02-2016 08:04 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 04:37 PM)Dom Wrote:  So, all it takes for you to leave is for a heathen to type something he considers a lie? Facepalm
Sounds like a small price to pay. I double dog dare Bucky to say it three times while looking in a bathroom mirror.

It. It. It. There. I said "it" 3 times, looking in a mirror. (Not a bathroom mirror, mind you, but in a mirror.) Was I supposed to see the demon fly out ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-02-2016, 08:52 PM
(04-02-2016 08:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 08:04 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Sounds like a small price to pay. I double dog dare Bucky to say it three times while looking in a bathroom mirror.

It. It. It. There. I said "it" 3 times, looking in a mirror. (Not a bathroom mirror, mind you, but in a mirror.) Was I supposed to see the demon fly out ?
[Image: f8605f241d7c54ae4d77a6a3dbbe0b80.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
04-02-2016, 08:55 PM

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-02-2016, 11:32 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2016 11:36 PM by enochian.)
(04-02-2016 01:08 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 09:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Kingsy and a few of the other theists don't get pages of angry responses. You do Q, because you post ignorant Fundi crap. YOUR posted Fundie nonsense is what provokes the responses you get. No one is angry or bitter. We get you idiots like to make that judgmental generalization cuz it makes church ladies like you, feel all superior and righteous. But I have a demon, (according to you). Jebus gave you the power to discern demons in people you don't even know. How special. Dodgy

I'd be happy to tell KC on a PM why he gets what he gets from TTA. I'd be happy to tell you I don't (perhaps) have special demonic discernment. But I do recognize that per the scriptures, you are not being led by a clean spirit since you are utterly unable to type Jesus Christ, let alone Jesus Christ is Lord. Prove me wrong. I've further said if you will type Jesus Christ is Lord rather than have a helper type for you I will leave TTA. I pray you will be saved, though, and I do have empathy for you, yes. In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind the spirits that hold you prisoner to sexual immorality, idolatry and pride. Praise Jesus now and be free, I pray!

Jesus is not the original Greek or Aramaic pronunciation.

So Jesus is a meaningless name.
[+] 1 user Likes enochian's post
04-02-2016, 11:54 PM
Does this mean Q is going? Yay! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.