Why do theists come to this forum?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: Why do theists come to this forum?
(05-02-2016 01:47 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 01:43 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  So... you won't type Jesus Christ is Lord, then? You PREFER I stick around to point out your nonsense?

I think he prefers you stick around as his personal chew toy.

Speaking for myself, there's some tragic comedy to be had by seeing an ostensibly grown man act out such delusion. But alas, the humour doesn't last.

All your fault, Bucky. You could have rid us of this sanctimonious turd.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
05-02-2016, 01:54 PM
(05-02-2016 01:51 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 11:37 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Jesus could be represented as a 9th-level Cleric who uses one of his top level spells once (Raise Dead). He did manage to pull of a rather impressive chaining of Create Food and Water, which can't really be done at any level outside of spamming a shit-ton of wands. It is a low enough level spell to do, if you have the funds. Every other spell he cast was 1st or 2nd level, so most of the time, he was indistinguishable from a 3rd-level cleric.

Oh, I forgot about the water walking. He pulled off a 3rd level spell doing that. So, he's basically a 9th level cleric with a disdain for violence (pity. Clerics fight better than fighters) who typically sandbags and acts like a 3rd-level cleric.

[Image: addtext_com_MTQ0_Nj_A0_NDI4_Nj_Ez.jpg]
Source: The Q Continuum

Mocking and angry are not the same thing.

Are you even trying?

2/10 would not troll again.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
05-02-2016, 01:54 PM
1. Jesus is not the original Greek or Aramaic pronunciation.

So Jesus is a bullshit name per Acts 4:12.

2. "The Q Continuum" blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, which is the only Unforgivable Sin .

His soul will be annihilated per the scriptures.
05-02-2016, 01:55 PM
(05-02-2016 01:45 PM)enochian Wrote:  1. Jesus is not the original Greek or Aramaic pronunciation.

So Jesus is a bullshit name per Acts 4:12.

2. "The Q Continuum" blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, which is the only Unforgivable Sin .

So Q's soul will be annihilated per the scriptures.

enochian, am I supposed to respond to this? I'm unsure:

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

"Rebuke a mocker, and the simple will learn wisdom."

What do you think I should do?

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-02-2016, 01:57 PM
(05-02-2016 01:55 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  What do you think I should do?

Blaspheming against the Holy Spirit is the only Unforgivable Sin.

You cannot be saved.
05-02-2016, 02:00 PM
(05-02-2016 01:57 PM)enochian Wrote:  

You cannot be saved.

Why don't you two get a room? Maybe you can annihilate each other.

Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
05-02-2016, 02:05 PM
(05-02-2016 02:00 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 01:57 PM)enochian Wrote:  Blaspheming against the Holy Spirit is the only Unforgivable Sin.

You cannot be saved.

Why don't you two get a room? Maybe you can annihilate each other.

Big Grin

Buddhist nut vs. Christian nut, which will crack first? Hah!
[+] 1 user Likes xieulong's post
05-02-2016, 02:15 PM
(05-02-2016 01:57 PM)enochian Wrote:  

You cannot be saved.

Yabut, why?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-02-2016, 02:20 PM
(05-02-2016 02:15 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 01:57 PM)enochian Wrote:  Blaspheming against the Holy Spirit is the only Unforgivable Sin.

You cannot be saved.

Yabut, why?

Its simply what the Gospels state in multiple places.
05-02-2016, 02:28 PM
(05-02-2016 01:43 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 04:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Like you know anything about "why he gets what he gets", or are even capable of evaluating it.

So..... I get it. Even, knowing how meaningless and dishonest it would be, you would prefer I lie, and type that nonsense. I do get it. Fundamentalism is all about intellectual dishonesty, ignorance and that is preferable, over honesty, ...... and your god in incapable of telling the difference.

But all this is BESIDE the point. YOU said we are bitter and angry, and have not an ounce of evidence to support that. You lied. You made a self-righteous presumptuous statement which is untrue, because being prideful, and self-righteous,you NEED to feel superior morally, and make absurd judgments. And then you tell us WE are full of pride. LMAO. You have also done EXACTLY what your Jebus told you not to do. You have judged. You think you get to cherry-pick your scriptures to do what you like, cuz it feels good to play church-lady.

You have no clue about immorality, what that is in Moral Theology, or idolatry. You are SO stupid, and inept, and befuddled by your cult, that you actually think this crap is somehow conducive towards promoting your stupid religion. And you are so childish and superstitious, that you think the magical incantations have power, in themselves. " Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven". Big Grin

So... you won't type Jesus Christ is Lord, then? You PREFER I stick around to point out your nonsense?

If I type "Jebus is Lard" do we get a 2 week vacation from you ?
That should be worth *something*, no ? Close enough ?
I really could care less what you do, Queue. Your Fundie shit is almost too easy to refute, so you're not a challenge in the slightest. Your parroted pre-canned "stuf", we've all heard a million times.

My nurse friends in clinic triage answer calls in their queue. They call it the "qwee-wee". That's a good name for you.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.