Why do theists come to this forum?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2016, 09:46 AM
RE: Why do theists come to this forum?
(10-02-2016 09:45 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(10-02-2016 09:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  I know that you're a dumbass. And you don't know shit about science. Offense? No. Just irritation.
Then prove it.

You *have* proven it, just, like every twit, you're too dumb to realise it.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
10-02-2016, 09:48 AM
(10-02-2016 09:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-02-2016 09:45 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Then prove it.

You *have* proven it, just, like every twit, you're too dumb to realise it.
Talk is cheap. You claimed I am a dumb Ass that has no knowledge of science, so either support your claim or shut the... or stop making baseless assertions based on lack of evidence. Fucking hypocrite.
10-02-2016, 09:51 AM
(10-02-2016 09:48 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(10-02-2016 09:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  You *have* proven it, just, like every twit, you're too dumb to realise it.
Talk is cheap. You claimed I am a dumb Ass that has no knowledge of science, so either support your claim or shut the... or stop making baseless assertions based on lack of evidence. Fucking hypocrite.

Just read the responses to your posts claiming to understand science. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
10-02-2016, 09:55 AM
(10-02-2016 09:51 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-02-2016 09:48 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Talk is cheap. You claimed I am a dumb Ass that has no knowledge of science, so either support your claim or shut the... or stop making baseless assertions based on lack of evidence. Fucking hypocrite.

Just read the responses to your posts claiming to understand science. Drinking Beverage
The same goes for you.

If I am a moron that can't grasp science then you should be able to show that here and now.
10-02-2016, 09:55 AM
(10-02-2016 09:55 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(10-02-2016 09:51 AM)Chas Wrote:  Just read the responses to your posts claiming to understand science. Drinking Beverage
The same goes for you.

If I am a moron that can't grasp science then you should be able to show that here and now.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
10-02-2016, 10:00 AM
(10-02-2016 09:48 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(10-02-2016 09:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  You *have* proven it, just, like every twit, you're too dumb to realise it.

These are judgements about who you are or your behavior on this forum, they are not a subject of scientifically provable assertions, they are value judgements.

For you to even demand "proof" of such things demonstrates your lack of understanding of science, psychology or basic human interaction.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
10-02-2016, 10:10 AM
(10-02-2016 10:00 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(10-02-2016 09:48 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Talk is cheap. You claimed I am a dumb Ass that has no knowledge of science, so either support your claim or shut the... or stop making baseless assertions based on lack of evidence. Fucking hypocrite.

These are judgements about who you are or your behavior on this forum, they are not a subject of scientifically provable assertions, they are value judgements.

For you to even demand "proof" of such things demonstrates your lack of understanding of science, psychology or basic human interaction.
Bs. If I state that a child cannot speak I can show that to be the case.

If I say someone is a danger to themselves of society I should be able to show those things. Is I say you are a dumb Ass then I should be able to show that as well. What differentiates opinion from fact? Evidence right? So if ones opinion of me is that I a dumb Ass then they should be able to support that claim making it closer to factual than opinion.
10-02-2016, 10:12 AM
(10-02-2016 10:10 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(10-02-2016 10:00 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  These are judgements about who you are or your behavior on this forum, they are not a subject of scientifically provable assertions, they are value judgements.

If I say someone is a danger to themselves of society I should be able to show those things. Is I say you are a dumb Ass then I should be able to show that as well. What differentiates opinion from fact? Evidence right? So if ones opinion of me is that I a dumb Ass then they should be able to support that claim making it closer to factual than opinion.

You have already been shown the evidence - you simply refuse to look at it.
Just read the responses to your posts claiming that you understand science. Drinking Beverage

10-02-2016, 10:23 AM
(10-02-2016 10:10 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(10-02-2016 10:00 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  These are judgements about who you are or your behavior on this forum, they are not a subject of scientifically provable assertions, they are value judgements.

Ironic, when you make so many conclusions based from subjective experience with no evidence.Drinking Beverage

People make subjective assessments about other people all of the time, if enough people agree with these subjective assessments, then it becomes your problem.

People dismiss the things you say, the things you believe, the way you come to conclusions.

Would you care to guess where you fall in that spectrum on this forum?

Here's your chance to be honest.......

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
10-02-2016, 10:43 AM
(10-02-2016 10:23 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(10-02-2016 10:10 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Bs. If I state that a child cannot speak I can show that to be the case.

Ironic, when you make so many conclusions based from subjective experience with no evidence.Drinking Beverage

People make subjective assessments about other people all of the time, if enough people agree with these subjective assessments, then it becomes your problem.

People dismiss the things you say, the things you believe, the way you come to conclusions.

Would you care to guess where you fall in that spectrum on this forum?

Here's your chance to be honest.......
What spectrum?

Many here either claim I am nuts or stupid in order to not address my points. Thing is one can be dumb or crazy, yet seldom both.