18-03-2016, 06:56 PM
RE: Why do theists come to this forum?
Wasn't what I asked. Well, I tried.

*sigh*
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2016, 08:03 PM
(16-03-2016 08:58 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I hope you are still tender toward love and truth. If so, I'll see you in Heaven!

Hmmm, is that all it takes? I am sooo going to heaven then. I always thought it took believing stuff and if you believed, you didn't need to be good, you were forgiven.

Now I find out it's the opposite - being good is what's important. So I am going to heaven. Oh, wait, I'll be dead then....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
18-03-2016, 09:05 PM
(18-03-2016 01:12 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 03:57 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  ...
I am Jesus, everyone tells me it all the time.

The hair?

It's the hair, isn't it.

Yes

not only, also having a italian long nose and face so I look like jesus aka look like a renaissance/church depiction of jesus. Tongue

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
18-03-2016, 09:09 PM
(18-03-2016 09:14 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  If the miracles were dime-sized, how is it that you and every other TTAtheist knows ALL about them--including the main one for salvation, the resurrection of Jesus Christ!

Because some people keep whining about them.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
19-03-2016, 07:05 AM
(18-03-2016 09:13 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 06:09 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  But you do mock and deride us. You are very comfortable with saying what all atheists are like or think or believe or feel. In the next breath, you want us to differentiate you from people like kingschosen and Egor and Ken Ham and so on. You do not, however, give us the same luxury. Why do you expect us to treat you a certain way when you refuse to treat us like that?
SAVE YOURSELF from the hot air of TTA. Is that fundamentally different than the "Jesus can save you" message you told me not to post? It is and it isn't. Do the math--and if you want to accuse me of being unloving on a public post, will you accuse the nasty, mean, vicious, vile people who write "Q is a C#$% and Q should get the F#%$ out of my life," too?

Or is it that you KNOW TTAtheists are vile--you being a rare exception--and you KNOW that Christians in general are supposed to be meek, loving people. WHERE DID YOU COME BY THIS KNOWLEDGE? THINK! THINK!! THINK!!!!!

Go fuck yourself Q Smile I've bolded the irony in your posts. You passive aggressive, arrogant, judgemental cunt.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
19-03-2016, 07:22 AM
(18-03-2016 09:05 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 01:12 PM)DLJ Wrote:  The hair?

It's the hair, isn't it.

Yes

not only, also having a italian long nose and face so I look like jesus aka look like a renaissance/church depiction of jesus. Tongue

Italian?

And there was I think you must be a mix of Scottish and Asian.

So, should your name be pronounced ... Clidelli?

Big Grin

19-03-2016, 07:45 AM
(18-03-2016 09:14 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  If the miracles were dime-sized, how is it that you and every other TTAtheist knows ALL about them--including the main one for salvation, the resurrection of Jesus Christ!

It was worded somewhat ambiguously, but I was referring to the spot of the globe on which all of Jesus' miracles occurring being the size of a dime. I'm pointing out that it looks like Hebrew mythology.

Also, your logic could also be used to prove the magnificence of the Odyssey or Odin's mighty works. It should be laughably obvious that big stories don't equal big truths.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
19-03-2016, 07:54 AM
(19-03-2016 07:22 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 09:05 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  not only, also having a italian long nose and face so I look like jesus aka look like a renaissance/church depiction of jesus. Tongue

Italian?

And there was I think you must be a mix of Scottish and Asian.

So, should your name be pronounced ... Clidelli?

Big Grin

The name is a lie, A LIE! Though I've heard in an instant attempting read someone pronounce it as that Clidelli or Cla-deli sounding out of his chicago region accent.

Well the Lee is italian.. sorta, as in short for Eligio/Luigi & names like that.

The Clyde I stole the name of from a toy horse.

what were we talking about again? Idk why theists come here, I don't know what I come here and I haven't known since I lost the great "community" or group/forum/anything war of... probably 2014? idk.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
19-03-2016, 08:14 AM
Because most people are addicted to "troll play". Just like every virtual war game ever created, kill zombies, slaughter orcs, run down sluts, kill bugs... it's the game Troll Warz. Facepalm

The only way to win... is not to play.

[Image: war-games-quote.jpg]

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
19-03-2016, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2016 08:53 AM by mgoering.)
(09-03-2016 10:22 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 01:54 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Why do they come here? Because deep down inside of themselves they know they are wrong, and want to argue about it in an attempt to feel better. Feel less threatened.

To be honest, I've been questioning recently why I do come here. Regarding spirituality, I speak with open-minded atheists quite regularly. The ones here at TTA, spiritually speaking, are dumb as posts. This is not a slur on you but a natural consequence of "joining a club" to mock believers, and publicly.

I have wondered, "Why aren't tons of Christians posting at TTA?" But I think I have some insight there.

PS. Are you going to try to marry Frodo, or Sam? They saw you at the Green Dragon last week, you know...

Do you meet these open-minded atheists on other forums? If so, I would like to visit those sites myself. Give me some links. On the other hand, if you meet them face-to-face in the real world, then that's why they behave civilly. That's how most of us behave in public, (with, of course, the exception of Donald Trump! Laugh out load )

"Why hast thou forsaken me, o deity whose existence I doubt..." - Dr. Sheldon Cooper
[+] 1 user Likes mgoering's post