One of my predictions came true.

Can we now discuss Exodus 20:16?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
12-04-2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Why do theists come to this forum?
(12-04-2016 12:55 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  All,

I have challenged BB to a video debate on another thread. It did not escape my notice that it took him months to (have someone type for him) "Jesus is Lord". I recommend you all attend this video debate, following which, I will leave TTA, forever.

Thanks!

Leave now. You ignoring reality doesn't change reality. Reality is, the condition under which you promised, absolutely and unreservedly, to leave and not return, has been fulfilled.

Every extra post you make just proves you to be that much more of a liar.

Remember when Jesus said "Let your yea be yea, and your nay, nay"? That means *you* asshole. A real Christian would be a man of his word.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
12-04-2016, 03:31 PM
(12-04-2016 03:30 PM)morondog Wrote:  

I have challenged BB to a video debate on another thread. It did not escape my notice that it took him months to (have someone type for him) "Jesus is Lord". I recommend you all attend this video debate, following which, I will leave TTA, forever.

Thanks!

Leave now. You ignoring reality doesn't change reality. Reality is, the condition under which you promised, absolutely and unreservedly, to leave and not return, has been fulfilled.

Every extra post you make just proves you to be that much more of a liar.

Remember when Jesus said "Let your yea be yea, and your nay, nay"? That means *you* asshole. A real Christian would be a man of his word.

These "Christians" here ain't Christian. The atheists here are more Christian than most of them.

#sigh
[+] 8 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-04-2016, 03:34 PM
(12-04-2016 03:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-04-2016 03:30 PM)morondog Wrote:  Remember when Jesus said "Let your yea be yea, and your nay, nay"? That means *you* asshole. A real Christian would be a man of his word.

These "Christians" here ain't Christian. The atheists here are more Christian than most of them.

I find it amusing though Smile Given that Q's favourite bleat is that "X is not a True Christian"... he's explicitly not a True Christian himself, condemned by the very words of his own deity.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 8 users Like morondog's post
13-04-2016, 12:43 AM
This a simple fix: Ban Q.

Nobody here should be surprised he lied about leaving. He lied. Show him the door.
[+] 3 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
13-04-2016, 01:34 AM

Thanks!

Piss off.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post