Why do theists come to this forum?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: Why do theists come to this forum?
(04-02-2016 11:05 AM)mgoering Wrote:  Thank you for your candor Tomasia.

There was candor? Out of Tomasia? Guy's a used car salesman. Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
04-02-2016, 11:12 AM
(04-02-2016 11:08 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 11:05 AM)mgoering Wrote:  Thank you for your candor Tomasia.

There was candor? Out of Tomasia? Guy's a used car salesman. Dodgy

That's an unfair comparison on behalf of car salespeople I've known.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
04-02-2016, 11:34 AM
(04-02-2016 09:27 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  India foxtrot Yankee Oscar uniform Charlie alpha November romeo echo alpha delta tango hotel India Sierra, Lima India kilo echo tango hotel India Sierra Papa Oscar Sierra tango tango oscar Sierra uniform Papa Papa Oscar romeo tango tango hotel echo tango romeo Oscar Oscar Papa Sierra.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-02-2016, 01:08 PM
(03-02-2016 09:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 02:48 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Logically speaking, and I am unanimous in this (forgive the Are You Being Served? pun) if you were angry but not bitter, you would simply put me on ignore without the angry, bitter cursing--directed at me--on a public forum.

I can't say checkmate because you are angry and bitter and not reconciled. I'll say, "repent".

Kingsy and a few of the other theists don't get pages of angry responses. You do Q, because you post ignorant Fundi crap. YOUR posted Fundie nonsense is what provokes the responses you get. No one is angry or bitter. We get you idiots like to make that judgmental generalization cuz it makes church ladies like you, feel all superior and righteous. But I have a demon, (according to you). Jebus gave you the power to discern demons in people you don't even know. How special. Dodgy

I'd be happy to tell KC on a PM why he gets what he gets from TTA. I'd be happy to tell you I don't (perhaps) have special demonic discernment. But I do recognize that per the scriptures, you are not being led by a clean spirit since you are utterly unable to type Jesus Christ, let alone Jesus Christ is Lord. Prove me wrong. I've further said if you will type Jesus Christ is Lord rather than have a helper type for you I will leave TTA. I pray you will be saved, though, and I do have empathy for you, yes. In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind the spirits that hold you prisoner to sexual immorality, idolatry and pride. Praise Jesus now and be free, I pray!

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
04-02-2016, 01:09 PM
(03-02-2016 06:03 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 02:46 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Do you honestly believe your assertions? When I post to all, that is, the majority, I sometimes get three-five pages of mean-spirited commentary.

A. Atheists are bitter.
B. You are an atheist.
C. Deductively speaking, you are bitter.

I believe your own reply to this post will demonstrate that fact. Prove me wrong.

The majority doesn't engage in conversation with you.

Personally, I am neither angry nor bitter. I don't much care for you because I don't sense any empathy in you.

Look at the picture you sign your posts with, urging people to kill themselves on a dare, then tell me you are neither angry nor bitter. I just take a lot of guff because TTA members wear their pain on their sleeves.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
04-02-2016, 01:45 PM
(04-02-2016 01:09 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 06:03 PM)Dom Wrote:  The majority doesn't engage in conversation with you.

Personally, I am neither angry nor bitter. I don't much care for you because I don't sense any empathy in you.

Look at the picture you sign your posts with, urging people to kill themselves on a dare, then tell me you are neither angry nor bitter. I just take a lot of guff because TTA members wear their pain on their sleeves.

Question, is this "joke" Q again or is Q severely this social damaged to consider that "urging people" and doesn't quite get how communication works in the world?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
04-02-2016, 02:13 PM
(03-02-2016 06:03 PM)Dom Wrote:  The majority doesn't engage in conversation with you.

Rolleyes The man in the padded cell pities *us*.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
04-02-2016, 02:17 PM
(04-02-2016 01:08 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 09:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Kingsy and a few of the other theists don't get pages of angry responses. You do Q, because you post ignorant Fundi crap. YOUR posted Fundie nonsense is what provokes the responses you get. No one is angry or bitter. We get you idiots like to make that judgmental generalization cuz it makes church ladies like you, feel all superior and righteous. But I have a demon, (according to you). Jebus gave you the power to discern demons in people you don't even know. How special. Dodgy

I'd be happy to tell KC on a PM why he gets what he gets from TTA. I'd be happy to tell you I don't (perhaps) have special demonic discernment. But I do recognize that per the scriptures, you are not being led by a clean spirit since you are utterly unable to type Jesus Christ, let alone Jesus Christ is Lord. Prove me wrong. I've further said if you will type Jesus Christ is Lord rather than have a helper type for you I will leave TTA. I pray you will be saved, though, and I do have empathy for you, yes. In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind the spirits that hold you prisoner to sexual immorality, idolatry and pride. Praise Jesus now and be free, I pray!

Facepalm Do you know how irritating you are you silly prat? And fuck you for judging other people's sexual choices.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
04-02-2016, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2016 02:29 PM by Chas.)

Look at the picture you sign your posts with, urging people to kill themselves on a dare, then tell me you are neither angry nor bitter.

Do you really lack a sense of humor? Or are you too stupid to understand the humor in it?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
04-02-2016, 02:21 PM
(04-02-2016 02:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 01:09 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Look at the picture you sign your posts with, urging people to kill themselves on a dare, then tell me you are neither angry nor bitter.

Do you really lack a sense of humor? Or are you too stupid to understand it?

He's employing his God-given intelligence Rolleyes Such meager amount as God saw fit to give him. Q why don't you pray to God for more braincells? You're in dire need and the lack is causing your attempts at conversion to founder. I mean for fucks sake. God should be fucken embarrassed if you're his messenger.