"Why do they reject the Lord?" (answer: because of Facebook and iPods)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: "Why do they reject the Lord?" (answer: because of Facebook and iPods)
Funny - because when I check out FB, all I see are people praying for [insert ailing relative's name here] or talking about how god is soooooo special and nice seein's how he cured [relative's name here] cancer/warts/indigestion blah blah blah.

Nothing sends me to TTA faster than a stroll through FB.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
29-01-2014, 02:56 PM
(29-01-2014 02:54 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Funny - because when I check out FB, all I see are people praying for [insert ailing relative's name here] or talking about how god is soooooo special and nice seein's how he cured [relative's name here] cancer/warts/indigestion blah blah blah.

Nothing sends me to TTA faster than a stroll through FB.

The ones that really piss me off are the ones asking for prayers for their friend, etc with no name, nothing...just a request for prayers. Like we could just say, 'oh hey god, my fb friend has a friend who needs help with something' and that shit would be fixed. But don't get on that iPod, it's the work of the devil! Thumbsup

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
[+] 2 users Like kellyrm's post
29-01-2014, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2014 03:05 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
(29-01-2014 02:42 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  
(29-01-2014 02:40 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I don't go "on" it. I just spy on it. It would be pointless to register there because the do not allow any decent. If anyone, even believers, dissagree with the moderators or the basic premiss of the site (rapture, end-times stuff) then they are kicked off. There is no debate allowed. Just a bunch of people talking about how amazing "God" is, how they can't wait to be married to Jesus in heaven (I shit you not, they say this), and when and how the end of the world is happening right now.

They even have this as their disclaimer in big letters at the top of the screen:
This is a Pre-Tribulation Rapture forum, and all are welcome who share their love for our Beloved’s return as He promised. There is no debating on this forum about the rapture or denominational issues. We are here for one another in friendship, love, and prayer as we watch together for Jesus’ soon return.

They made a bubble for themselves, and they defend it. I just spy on them because they say the most batshit insane things I've ever heard any Christians say. Far worse than any of the batshit insane things any theist has ever said on this forum, for sure!

Eww...reminds me of my mother in law. Ignorance is bliss I suppose, but that's sad.

In fact, here is what they posted about their rules. I bolded some parts for emphasis.

"No one can doubt that the demonic realm has been ramped up. We need the help of every member of Rita Now to assist the mods in keeping us spiritually safe. The stated purpose for our being is “to lift up Jesus and honor him alone.” With the problems Rita now has been through , everyone should recognize the importance of not bringing the other side to this forum. There are other sites to research and use for that purpose. Not Rita Now.

Please Be Advised

It is the desire of the mods and regular members to keep Rita Now spiritually safe for everyone and to stick to the purpose of this fellowship as stated. You may read all statements and rules on the Home Page. Be sure to be aware of them. They are meant to keep us on track.

We will NOT open doors to just anyone or to any and all topics–those of a questionable nature. It is the responsibility of every member to carefully select topics brought to this site. Certain persons, videos and posts are not appropriate for Rita Now. Only those edifying Christ and our faith.

We ask your prayers and help on this matter in detecting/preventing spiritual mischief; any topics occult connected that would open our door to the demonic, occult realm. Please be vigilant in your posting decisions –do NOT post such material here. If unsure, confused, or questioning content of messages being acceptable or feeling the need to post “view with discretion or discernment” with any such additional comments that means you should NOT post it here. Be very sure of all the contents of posts brought here including videos before posting. In other words be accountable and responsible.

Should you spot a wrong spirit in a poster or a message post (video) please contact the mods at themods@raptureintheairnow.com to bring this to our attention. The mods will be intentionally vigilant and strict on this matter and not apologize for it as this is for the spiritual safety of all here and the protection of this site. We must not bring anything that is an open door to the demonic world. Please join the mods in this watch to keep Rita Now spiritually safe. We need to remember we live at the end of this Church Age and be highly serious in not tolerating even the possibility of opening any doors. This is a serious time for being especially vigilant in this matter.

Remember, if confused, or questioning an author , topic or message, do not bring it to Rita Now. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

The Mods"

29-01-2014, 03:04 PM
(29-01-2014 02:56 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  The ones that really piss me off are the ones asking for prayers for their friend, etc with no name, nothing...just a request for prayers. Like we could just say, 'oh hey god, my fb friend has a friend who needs help with something' and that shit would be fixed. But don't get on that iPod, it's the work of the devil! Thumbsup

"God" knows what you mean even if you don't. To "God" it's the thought that counts!

Damn...I can do a great impersonation of them.

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
29-01-2014, 03:06 PM
(29-01-2014 03:02 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(29-01-2014 02:42 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  Eww...reminds me of my mother in law. Ignorance is bliss I suppose, but that's sad.

In fact, here is what they posted about their rules. I bolded some parts for emphasis.

"No one can doubt that the demonic realm has not been ramped up. We need the help of every member of Rita Now to assist the mods in keeping us spiritually safe. The stated purpose for our being is “to lift up Jesus and honor him alone.” With the problems Rita now has been through , everyone should recognize the importance of not bringing the other side to this forum. There are other sites to research and use for that purpose. Not Rita Now.

Please Be Advised

It is the desire of the mods and regular members to keep Rita Now spiritually safe for everyone and to stick to the purpose of this fellowship as stated. You may read all statements and rules on the Home Page. Be sure to be aware of them. They are meant to keep us on track.

We will NOT open doors to just anyone or to any and all topics–those of a questionable nature. It is the responsibility of every member to carefully select topics brought to this site. Certain persons, videos and posts are not appropriate for Rita Now. Only those edifying Christ and our faith.

We ask your prayers and help on this matter in detecting/preventing spiritual mischief; any topics occult connected that would open our door to the demonic, occult realm. Please be vigilant in your posting decisions –do NOT post such material here. If unsure, confused, or questioning content of messages being acceptable or feeling the need to post “view with discretion or discernment” with any such additional comments that means you should NOT post it here. Be very sure of all the contents of posts brought here including videos before posting. In other words be accountable and responsible.

Should you spot a wrong spirit in a poster or a message post (video) please contact the mods at themods@raptureintheairnow.com to bring this to our attention. The mods will be intentionally vigilant and strict on this matter and not apologize for it as this is for the spiritual safety of all here and the protection of this site. We must not bring anything that is an open door to the demonic world. Please join the mods in this watch to keep Rita Now spiritually safe. We need to remember we live at the end of this Church Age and be highly serious in not tolerating even the possibility of opening any doors. This is a serious time for being especially vigilant in this matter.

Remember, if confused, or questioning an author , topic or message, do not bring it to Rita Now. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

The Mods"

Wow!! I don't even know what to say about all that...disgusting typical Christian bullshit. They don't accept anything they weren't brainwashed into believing to the point where people that aren't exactly like them aren't even welcome...I don't generally care about what these grown idiots do in their spare time. But to sit and think that there are people raising children like this and that honestly believe this crap to the point where they close their mind makes me sad for this world.

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
[+] 1 user Likes kellyrm's post
29-01-2014, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2014 03:36 PM by Phil Hill.)
Re: RE: "Why do they reject the Lord?" (answer: because of Facebook and iPods)
(29-01-2014 03:02 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(29-01-2014 02:42 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  Eww...reminds me of my mother in law. Ignorance is bliss I suppose, but that's sad.

"No one can doubt that the demonic realm has been ramped up. We need the help of every member of Rita Now to assist the mods in keeping us spiritually safe. The stated purpose for our being is “to lift up Jesus and honor him alone.” With the problems Rita now has been through , everyone should recognize the importance of not bringing the other side to this forum. There are other sites to research and use for that purpose. Not Rita Now.

Please Be Advised

The Mods"

I dare you....double dare you to register on that forum and post this video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JYjhhmNX-TY

Using Tapatalk
29-01-2014, 03:26 PM
(29-01-2014 03:24 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(29-01-2014 03:02 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  In fact, here is what they posted about their rules. I bolded some parts for emphasis.

Please Be Advised

The Mods"

I dare you....double dare you to register on that forum and post this video.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yDGbmTTDGk8

I'll absolutely do it...what are they gonna do? Kick me out of their cult? Tongue

29-01-2014, 03:33 PM
Problem is that these religitards are out here in the real/everyday world, doing business with folks that have no idea about their hidden agenda, and they use it like a sword if they get the drift you arent one of them..... beware ! Unsure
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
29-01-2014, 03:38 PM
"we live at the end of this Church Age"

Well they got one thing right there. Unbelief is growing and their church is going to die.
[+] 3 users Like natachan's post
29-01-2014, 03:56 PM
Just took a peek at that RITAN forum and got chills, followed by a bit of rage. I would rather have my junk wrapped in barbed wire than interact seriously with any of those loons! Might be fun to rattle the cult's nest though.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 1 user Likes Timber1025's post