"Why do they reject the Lord?" (answer: because of Facebook and iPods)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2014, 10:52 AM
RE: "Why do they reject the Lord?" (answer: because of Facebook and iPods)
(30-01-2014 10:37 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 10:17 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Or could you give me the link?

RITA

Considering it took me about a second to find it, I have little faith in your haxxorness. Tongue

Holy Jeebus, this is the slowest and ugliest version of Wordpress I've ever seen.

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
30-01-2014, 10:56 AM
(30-01-2014 10:17 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Hey Raptor, do you know what forum software they're using?
Or could you give me the link?
I've found that most religious sites use out of date software or the mods just lack any computer intellect.
I may or may not have dastardly ideas in mind.
You know, just small little tweaks in the CoC and a few other areas.
It's loads of fun Evil_monster

Yeah, like HouseofCantor said...

Also interesting to note, there was a while ago that their server was having problems, or some such thing. They all freaked out, claiming it was a "spiritual attack" by the "enemy" Evil_monster(aka, Satan) trying to stop and repress them because they knew to truth of Jesus’ imminent return, and he, Satan, wanted to stop them from spreading the message.

They literally prayed to "God" to rebuke demons from the internet (I guess the demons got into the wires, or took the form of electrons or something...I don't know) so that their site could operate correctly again.

Is that computer exorcism?

30-01-2014, 10:58 AM
(30-01-2014 10:56 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 10:17 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Hey Raptor, do you know what forum software they're using?
Or could you give me the link?
I've found that most religious sites use out of date software or the mods just lack any computer intellect.
I may or may not have dastardly ideas in mind.
You know, just small little tweaks in the CoC and a few other areas.
It's loads of fun Evil_monster

Yeah, like HouseofCantor said...

Also interesting to note, there was a while ago that their server was having problems, or some such thing. They all freaked out, claiming it was a "spiritual attack" by the "enemy" Evil_monster(aka, Satan) trying to stop and repress them because they knew to truth of Jesus’ imminent return, and he, Satan, wanted to stop them from spreading the message.

They literally prayed to "God" to rebuke demons from the internet (I guess the demons got into the wires, or took the form of electrons or something...I don't know) so that their site could operate correctly again.

Is that computer exorcism?

I guess anything is possible? Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
30-01-2014, 11:20 AM
Don't they realize that the "devil's work" is really god's work. All of that evil is all part of god's plan. The devil has no plan.
The only evil in this world is the evil of god and they worship that evil 24/7.

I need to convince all denominations that all the other denominations are doing evil and they must be stopped by any means necessary.
Let the church wars BEGIN !!!

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
30-01-2014, 11:25 AM
(30-01-2014 11:20 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Let the church wars BEGIN !!!

I need an idea for a video game. I now have one. Thank you.

Atir aissom atir imon
30-01-2014, 11:27 AM
(30-01-2014 11:25 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 11:20 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Let the church wars BEGIN !!!

I need an idea for a video game. I now have one. Thank you.

That already sounds like much more fun. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-01-2014, 11:32 AM
(30-01-2014 11:27 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 11:25 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I need an idea for a video game. I now have one. Thank you.

That already sounds like much more fun. Thumbsup

I'm fairly fluent in Java, C++, C#, etc and just recently started thinking about making a game. So I might start there, though I really don't know. Self teaching myself in XNA (used for Xbox, windows phone, Microsoft) so it would be good practice for that as well... but then I still want to learn Java for Android and.... well fuck it. I want to learn too much at once lol

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
30-01-2014, 11:33 AM
(30-01-2014 11:32 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 11:27 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  That already sounds like much more fun. Thumbsup

I'm fairly fluent in Java, C++, C#, etc and just recently started thinking about making a game. So I might start there, though I really don't know. Self teaching myself in XNA (used for Xbox, windows phone, Microsoft) so it would be good practice for that as well... but then I still want to learn Java for Android and.... well fuck it. I want to learn too much at once lol

I know that problem. I once wanted to learn that stuff, but my typing is slow and abysmal. Sadcryface2

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-01-2014, 11:35 AM
(30-01-2014 11:33 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 11:32 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'm fairly fluent in Java, C++, C#, etc and just recently started thinking about making a game. So I might start there, though I really don't know. Self teaching myself in XNA (used for Xbox, windows phone, Microsoft) so it would be good practice for that as well... but then I still want to learn Java for Android and.... well fuck it. I want to learn too much at once lol

I know that problem. I once wanted to learn that stuff, but my typing is slow and abysmal. Sadcryface2

Lol, I just have a short attention span so I want to learn one thing, then another and another...

I still haven't mastered Visual Studio Weeping

Atir aissom atir imon
30-01-2014, 11:41 AM
Dang, some powerful woo over there..... I clicked on that RITA link and my whole internet shut down, 3 times before I could close the link.

They must have sensed that the devil was gaining access.... What ? little ol me ? Angel ( Evil_monster )