Why do we challenge just Christanity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2013, 09:53 AM
RE: Why do we challenge just Christanity?
(23-08-2013 07:04 PM)trekker4ever Wrote:  I don't know about you, but more modern religions like the Neo-Pagan movement I find far more ridiculous than Christianity. In it, people believe they can "cast spells" to share energies of nature to their will. I used to be a Neo-Pagan, specifically Wiccan, and I found that religion just as hypocritical and lacking logic. Why is it so popular to down Christianity but everyone forgets such nonsense as witchcraft in Neo-Paganism? I'm just curious.

I live in an area with a lot of Wiccans and Pagans. They never bother anyone. While I place their beliefs in the same box as the big religions it really comes down to how they act.

I go after the big religions (not just Christianity) because they tend to try and make others abide by their rules, oppress women and minorities, teach useless drivel in schools and in some cases use violence to further their objectives. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply