Why do women forget about their friends, as soon as they get boyfriends?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2016, 11:04 AM
RE: Why do women forget about their friends, as soon as they get boyfriends?
(24-03-2016 06:45 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 06:06 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Agreed. I don't think all women do this. I certainly don't.

Yeah, me neither. I always made time for my friends. They are a part of who I am, don't like the bff's, don't like me.

Yeah let me clarify, when I said women I didn't mean all women. Because I am a woman and I don't do that. Ha.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes xastrogasmx's post
25-03-2016, 02:38 PM
The other thing is that the intense emotions of falling in love tend to take over a person's thinking for a while, kind of like how a supernova makes it hard to see the other stars in a galaxy.

I don't think it's limited to women.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
28-03-2016, 06:57 AM
Girls like the D. Especially if this is her first.
28-03-2016, 08:34 PM
I have a problem with crying. I can't cry when I want to, or when I'm extremely sad, I can only cry when I'm really mad. "Angry tears", I guess. It's annyoing and I seem to be the only one in my family who does it.
28-03-2016, 08:45 PM
I would suggest that when it comes to how the two of you deal with relationships and friends - you aren't compatible. Simple as that.

Everyone is different, as has already been mentioned. We also have to consider though that circumstances, daily routines, and so forth come into play also. For instance, when I met my last girlfriend, I ended up not being able to see my friends as much as I wanted. It wasn't that either of us was so into each other that we couldn't get away. It was more like I had to travel three hours to work every day, then I practice my guitar and piano every night, I like to read for least a half-an-hour a day, etc. So, the added addition of someone that I needed to see on a regular basis - took up what little free time I had. That free time was initially spent with my friends.

The point being that all of us have very different lives and different things that we do when it isn't "free time". It might be that she just doesn't have a lot of it. It also might be that she is the type of person to jump right into a relationship and is insecure about not seeing him enough.

Either way, I wouldn't let it get to you and I wouldn't take it personally. If people weren't so different and life didn't take on so many different forms then all of those childhood promises we made to stay "best friends forever" might mean something today.
28-03-2016, 09:03 PM
The power of boners is strong.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post