Why do you all hate Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: Why do you all hate Jesus?
Who's Jesus? Are you talking about yourself? Seriously, it's just a name as far as I've heard, no reason to have a huge hate-on because of it... Wink

Welcome to the forum! Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2013, 07:35 PM
(26-10-2013 06:59 PM)nooneofconsequence Wrote:  Ta fanx everyone! Smile

(26-10-2013 06:26 PM)Dom Wrote:  Howdy, Max.

So what did they say about us over there? We can always use a good laugh.

(26-10-2013 06:10 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  And to think I thought you were going to be one of "those" and wanted to see the resulting train wreck. You sure can pick a thread name.
Welcome and yes, I too didn't even know there was a forum although was a listener of the podcast. So, what has the Suscipe Domine said about us? Glowing accolades I trustTongue

Well I could tell you or I could let the RadTrads speak for themselves:

http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index...pic=4011.0

They've worked themselves into quite the lather! Which is their default setting, apparently. o.O

It's 26 pages long and, predictably, grueling stuff. I've managed to struggle through but an oppressive fraction.

-- Max

[Image: fundiespy_zpsa7d04946.jpg]
Thanks for telling us broSmile

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
26-10-2013, 07:38 PM

(26-10-2013 06:26 PM)Dom Wrote:  Howdy, Max.

So what did they say about us over there? We can always use a good laugh.

(26-10-2013 06:10 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  And to think I thought you were going to be one of "those" and wanted to see the resulting train wreck. You sure can pick a thread name.
Welcome and yes, I too didn't even know there was a forum although was a listener of the podcast. So, what has the Suscipe Domine said about us? Glowing accolades I trustTongue

They've worked themselves into quite the lather! Which is their default setting, apparently. o.O

It's 26 pages long and, predictably, grueling stuff. I've managed to struggle through but an oppressive fraction.

-- Max

It is interesting to me that while we often speak of forums like that derisively and call their inhabitants (at least) somewhat insane or ignorant, they think in exactly the same way toward us and it is almost like neither side sees it...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
26-10-2013, 07:39 PM
(26-10-2013 07:38 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

-- Max

It is interesting to me that while we often speak of forums like that derisively and call their inhabitants (at least) somewhat insane or ignorant, they think in exactly the same way toward us and it is almost like neither side sees it...
Well not exactly..they think we are either the devil or misled by satanTongue I have no dehumanizing words for them though.

26-10-2013, 07:47 PM
(26-10-2013 07:39 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(26-10-2013 07:38 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  It is interesting to me that while we often speak of forums like that derisively and call their inhabitants (at least) somewhat insane or ignorant, they think in exactly the same way toward us and it is almost like neither side sees it...
Well not exactly..they think we are either the devil or misled by satanTongue I have no dehumanizing words for them though.

Perhaps we lack dehumanising langue (generally speaking), but you cannot fault the observation that many here have frequently spoken ill (to say the least) of religious people and/or their forums, warranted or no, not to mention the deliberate trolling by several members. >.>
They do seem just as bad however.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-10-2013, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2013 08:14 PM by kim.)
voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:After all your scientific arguing about the sanctity of natural law you seem to be now saying that the miraculous are not part of them...which is silly.....mracles are not illusions...they are reality.....Gods larger reality....as opposed to the lesser realty which we inhabit. The Kingdom of heaven is in operation here and now...miracles are performed by God to show us it is so.

I don't know... some of these christee folk seem... pretty well into their own shit. Consider Or maybe the term is out of it... or maybe they're just fucking bat shit bonkers. Blink

Reading that thread was almost like going back to jr high watching someone playing dungeons & dragons. Dodgy posers

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
26-10-2013, 09:13 PM
Hi Max , im guessing the op title was click bait.
Thanks for the link to crazytown

This is the sig of a snr mem over there .
"Whenever anything disagreeable or displeasing happens to you, remember Christ crucified and be silent."
—St John of the Cross

St John must have thought this up balls deep in an altar boy .

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 3 users Like sporehux's post
26-10-2013, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2013 09:39 PM by Heathen.)
Yes, thanks for that link to Crazytown. Rolleyes

You know how, when you find a container in the back of the refrigerator, and you just have to look? You know that you shouldn't do it, but you just can't help yourself. You must check it out! So you do, and at first you recoil in revulsion. It's a bit foul and rancid. But there was something interesting in there and your natural curiosity takes over. You just can't help yourself. So you look a little closer. You poke around a bit. And although your stomach is churning, you continue to investigate. You're not quite sure what you're dealing with. You are repulsed and yet inquisitive. But eventually, after you get about 8 layers (pages) deep you finally puke and admit to yourself that that you really need to do yourself a favour and toss that shit out!

Welcome aboard mate!

PS; If I had more time I'd create an account over there. Bookmarked for future reference, or perhaps retirement.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
[+] 3 users Like Heathen's post
26-10-2013, 09:33 PM
Oh the crazy is strong over at SusDom. There is also a boisterous minority of "out-and-proud" fascists slithering around amongst the sedevacantists, SSPX boosters, closet queers and garden variety catholic bigots.

So it's a savoury blend, to say the least.

That said, SusDom doesn't have the straight out hate mongering of CathInfo.

Seriously, don't go to CathInfo. Confused

-- Max

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I am not afraid to go out of it that way.
26-10-2013, 09:40 PM
(26-10-2013 09:33 PM)nooneofconsequence Wrote:  Oh the crazy is strong over at SusDom. There is also a boisterous minority of "out-and-proud" fascists slithering around amongst the sedevacantists, SSPX boosters, closet queers and garden variety catholic bigots.

So it's a savoury blend, to say the least.

That said, SusDom doesn't have the straight out hate mongering of CathInfo.

Seriously, don't go to CathInfo. Confused

-- Max
dammit, don't tell me not to do stuff..Now I HAVE to

[+] 3 users Like grizzlysnake's post