Why do you desire truth?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2017, 09:52 PM
RE: Why do you desire truth?
I've met people like this before. I suspect dishonesty has become so routine for them that they don't even notice they are doing it anymore. It's what comes from always working backwards from a conclusion.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Robvalue's post
21-05-2017, 09:53 AM
Truth has one objective element and two subjective elements. The objective element would be desirable, while the subjective elements would be undesirable. The subjective elements stand on either side of the objective element.
Find all posts by this user
21-05-2017, 01:44 PM
(21-05-2017 09:53 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Truth has one objective element and two subjective elements. The objective element would be desirable, while the subjective elements would be undesirable. The subjective elements stand on either side of the objective element.

Like testicles on either side of a dick?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-05-2017, 02:30 PM
(21-05-2017 01:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-05-2017 09:53 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Truth has one objective element and two subjective elements. The objective element would be desirable, while the subjective elements would be undesirable. The subjective elements stand on either side of the objective element.

Like testicles on either side of a dick?

> Testes......testes; one, two.........testes. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
21-05-2017, 02:38 PM
(21-05-2017 02:30 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > Testes......testes; one, two.........testes.

Polyorchidism

Or supernumerary testes: "the incidence of more than two testicles. It is a very rare congenital disorder, with fewer than 200 cases reported in medical literature and 6 cases (two horses, two dogs and two cats) in veterinary literature." I kinda like how in animals they're all paired, as 'twere Big Grin

Also, apparently, the word orchid comes from the greek for testicle. Who would've thunk it. (Apparently because of the shape of its root. Bulbs look like balls - ya don't say!)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post