Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cetaceaphile's post
15-06-2013, 10:00 PM
RE: Why do you feed the trolls?
(15-06-2013 10:47 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  If it makes you feel any better, that post was made during a fruitless attempt...

*THUNDEROUS FARTING*

This post however..
*fart noise* *SPLASH* ouch.. that one was big... Feel like I've been raped up the bunghole... Is this what it's like to have a baby? (and ew... the water hit my ass)

...was more successful.

*wipes ass, ew... I should see a doctor about the blood on that tp..*
Fixed

You realize this is going to change how I see your posts from this day forward...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
15-06-2013, 10:03 PM
For the lulz.

Also because I feel the need to respond when I see people saying really stupid shit.

I also sometimes have difficulty telling the difference between religious folks and trolls.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
15-06-2013, 10:33 PM
(15-06-2013 05:56 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Gosh, it seems I again missed out on a good discussion.

Tongue

We shut up when you heard we were talking about you.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
17-06-2013, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 17-06-2013 12:50 PM by Lienda Bella.)
The hate spewing kind, and not the funny ones. Ok then. I don't even know why I do it. It bothers me to do nothing if I think they will feel tolerated and smart from it, maybe. That is, if I can even think of a reply.
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
17-06-2013, 01:01 PM
(17-06-2013 12:47 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  The hate spewing kind, and not the funny ones. Ok then. I don't even know why I do it. It bothers me to do nothing if I think they will feel tolerated and smart from it, maybe. That is, if I can even think of a reply.

I do it for the silent majority of people on this forum. The unregistered people that look at the threads and are questioning what they believe. I like to think of trolls as a teachable moment. You will never get through to a troll or a "true Belieber" but if your response to insanity is a sane rational explanation of why they are wrong and what reality actually is maybe it will help someone who's quietly sitting in the corner having the first seeds of doubt planted to see the light. The troll is my way to expand logic and common sense in the universe.
[Image: Superman-Superman-man-of-steel-Clark-Ken...0-huge.png]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
17-06-2013, 01:02 PM
Yeah, what the Rev said. Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
17-06-2013, 05:50 PM
'Cause if we don't they gonna die! Blink

(17-06-2013 12:47 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  The hate spewing kind, and not the funny ones.

That pretty much sums it up for me. And sometimes it's difficult to tell a troll from a joker and the call is pretty much subjective. I∧I, for example, spews a lot of shit, but there is enough humor in enough of his posts that he don't bother me, hell I kinda like him. His posts that I don't find any humor in, I just move on. Even hatred spewing trolls are sometimes difficult to identify. TrainWreck, for example, when he occasionally drops in, is almost always universally provocative and indiscriminately offensive. But the indiscriminate nature of it makes him a comedian in the mold of Richard Pryor to me. When trolls start to attack individual forum members, well that's when they deserve a proper beatdown, which can also be quite entertaining as long as you do it clinically and don't let yourself get emotional over it (I mean that's all the real "trolls" are really after, responses aren't enough to keep them here, they need emotional responses).

I think trolls add color to the forum. They don't bother me.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
17-06-2013, 06:17 PM
Glad to know I deserved the things that asshole called me...thanks Girly, ya jerk. Dodgy

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
17-06-2013, 06:52 PM
(17-06-2013 06:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Glad to know I deserved the things that asshole called me...thanks Girly, ya jerk. Dodgy

Whoa, I certainly didn't intend to piss you off, Angie. Who we talking 'bout here? I∧I I assume since TrainWreck is an equal opportunity offender. I don't think I said you deserved whatever abuse dickhead gave you, and I probably didn't even see it 'cause I don't even enter most of the threads he starts unless he leads with something especially amusing. If I did see it and didn't give him a proper beatdown then that's on me. But I will say I'm a grownass Girly and there's nothing some little shit half my age could ever say which could ever get under my skin. Admittedly, this is not a particularly receptive forum for thin skin. Kinda like when WoofMeister let MuffinHead get under his skin. But you ain't got thin skin, and neither does WoofMeister. ... Mom's got the proper response, "shoo fly".

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.