• 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2013, 08:34 AM
RE: "Why do you hate God?"
Thanks for reminding me to steal that cat. Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2013, 08:38 AM
(22-11-2013 03:35 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I'm likely the same as you, in that I hate falsity.

That's funny, since you spout all kinda bullshit all day every day right here.

Hypocrisy, thy name is PJ.

TarzanSmith: "I believe...[in moronic horseshit]...because its what they tell me to believe."

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
24-11-2013, 08:44 AM
(24-11-2013 08:38 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(22-11-2013 03:35 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I'm likely the same as you, in that I hate falsity.

That's funny, since you spout all kinda bullshit all day every day right here.

And hypocrisy is #1 problem with christianity - yes? I could just type for hours on that one.

"Presumably man with hair on fire can be used to cook eggs and bacon..."MorondogLaugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
24-11-2013, 08:46 AM
(24-11-2013 08:44 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 08:38 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  That's funny, since you spout all kinda bullshit all day every day right here.

And hypocrisy is #1 problem with christianity - yes? I could just type for hours on that one.

It's not hypocrisy...we just don't understand the message or some such nonsense. Coffeedrinker

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
25-11-2013, 03:30 AM
I can't say it any better than this.

Richard Dawkins Wrote:“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”

Yep, KC is a lying douche-bag; he promised me hookers and blow, but all I got was this stupid signature...
[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-11-2013, 01:12 PM
(24-11-2013 08:46 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 08:44 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  And hypocrisy is #1 problem with christianity - yes? I could just type for hours on that one.

It's not hypocrisy...we just don't understand the message or some such nonsense. Coffeedrinker

That's because our understanding, intellect, and reasoning is LIMITED whereas Gawd's is not -- CHECKMATE ATHEISTS!!!!Big Grin

TarzanSmith: "I believe...[in moronic horseshit]...because its what they tell me to believe."

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
25-11-2013, 03:47 PM
(21-11-2013 03:06 PM)irpglick Wrote:  How can you hate something that isn't there?

I also used to think along those lines. Then I realised that I did hate god. I hate god because of how he robs people of their minds. God is the most dangerous drug. The god drug fools people into thinking they're doing the right thing. People have no idea of their false ways. It makes them mindless robots!

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."