Why does Jesus the shepherd leave his flock at the mercy of a Super Wolf?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2012, 09:34 AM
RE: Why does Jesus the shepherd leave his flock at the mercy of a Super Wolf?
The Bible should have been called All About Me since it really is a character study of God/Man. The character of God is shown to be just a regular, man-about-town, cave guy... who just happens to be a god... power abuse runs amok in this character study. At least the first volume... when the sequel comes along, we get the anthologies of his kid - who in my opinion was an atheist. However, the people who wrote the sequel are just like people trying to make Julien Lennon into his Dad - they've got their own agenda and provide their own spin, but that doesn't make a god and it doesn't make a son of one, either.

If people want to use the Bible as a guide for life, instead of a how-to book, they should probably be looking at it as a how-not-to book. It's a chronicle of a seriously dysfunctional family and world and the community that promulgates it. Dodgy

As for "not knowing the mind of God" ... bullshit... the book is entirely predictable.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does Jesus the shepherd leave his flock at the mercy of a Super Wolf? - kim - 11-12-2012 09:34 AM