Why does MOD not allow me to exist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2013, 04:05 PM
Why does MOD not allow me to exist?
I believe in Mod even though I can not see Mod, I read Mod's writings and I take Mod for truth.

Mod hates me! why does Mod hate me? I believe in Mod and still Mod will not allow me to exist.

Sometimes I wonder if Mod exists because I can't see Mod but somehow I do know Mod is there.

My particular faith in Mod is complex, it is theistic and atheistic all at the same time so I am both an atheists an a believer in Mod.

this is obviously a political issue, and I wonder if we have unjust or unrighteous Mods all over cyberspace so that would make me a sort of Polytheist also becuase I believe in many Mods.

Why does Mod not allow I who does not exist to begin to exist?

[Image: ec25156e-63b1-4c54-98cc-e0325deeaf3b_zps3f7864d1.jpg]
Hands Of Dust
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: Why does MOD not allow me to exist?
(21-12-2013 04:05 PM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  I believe in Mod even though I can not see Mod, I read Mod's writings and I take Mod for truth.

Mod hates me! why does Mod hate me? I believe in Mod and still Mod will not allow me to exist.

Sometimes I wonder if Mod exists because I can't see Mod but somehow I do know Mod is there.

My particular faith in Mod is complex, it is theistic and atheistic all at the same time so I am both an atheists an a believer in Mod.

this is obviously a political issue, and I wonder if we have unjust or unrighteous Mods all over cyberspace so that would make me a sort of Polytheist also becuase I believe in many Mods.

Why does Mod not allow I who does not exist to begin to exist?

Mod here, go ahead and exist! Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 8 users Like Dom's post
21-12-2013, 04:13 PM
I Love Mod!

I have a just Mod and my Mod is righteous!

Praise Mod!

Hands Of Dust
[+] 1 user Likes λάθε βιώσας's post
21-12-2013, 04:25 PM
Thank you.

So how do you justify your existence? Angel

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-12-2013, 04:34 PM
Dear Mod

It is in Mod's name I pray, I confess my sins and I am a sinner Mod.

I pray for Mod to allow me to be everything that I want to be, and to believe in all things good and Just, that which is Just and Righteous to the sight of Mod.

Mod I want to believe everything, I want to have more than one belief so I may know truth which will bring me closer to your wisdom.

Mod I wish to be an Atheists, a Theist and an Agnostic all at the same time, because I have many different opinions about many things at different times.

I believe if Mod will allow me then I will be a more flexible servant and human being.

Mod... I also have a request, and since I know there are many mods maybe if I pray to the spirit of Mod on TTA com, then the spirit of TTA may put in a good word for me to the other Mod at AF org? so that the Mod at AF org will also allow me to exist.

in Mod's name I pray...

Hands Of Dust
[+] 1 user Likes λάθε βιώσας's post
21-12-2013, 04:34 PM
Are you sock puppetting to make yourself feel good, Dom? Laughat

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 8 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
21-12-2013, 04:48 PM
[Image: frabz-DAFUQ-e04e7c.jpg#dafuq%20480x311]

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 6 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
21-12-2013, 05:52 PM
(21-12-2013 04:34 PM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  Dear Mod

It is in Mod's name I pray, I confess my sins and I am a sinner Mod.

I pray for Mod to allow me to be everything that I want to be, and to believe in all things good and Just, that which is Just and Righteous to the sight of Mod.

Mod I want to believe everything, I want to have more than one belief so I may know truth which will bring me closer to your wisdom.

Mod I wish to be an Atheists, a Theist and an Agnostic all at the same time, because I have many different opinions about many things at different times.

I believe if Mod will allow me then I will be a more flexible servant and human being.

Mod... I also have a request, and since I know there are many mods maybe if I pray to the spirit of Mod on TTA com, then the spirit of TTA may put in a good word for me to the other Mod at AF org? so that the Mod at AF org will also allow me to exist.

in Mod's name I pray...

Sorry, we tolerate no idols and false mods. We will not intervene for you with such mods. We are the only true mods. And we are jealous mods. Evil_monster

[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
21-12-2013, 06:34 PM
Forgive me most high and gracious Mod...

I have done what you ask of me and I spoke the truth, and in return they laughed at me and called me names.

I will remove any hatred I have in my heart and instead I will pray to the Mod on most high that Mod may make them see in the light of your truth.

Forgive them Mod for they know not what they do.

Hands Of Dust
21-12-2013, 06:38 PM
So then, what is this truth you spoke?