Why does it hurt so much?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2014, 10:30 AM
RE: Why does it hurt so much?
(12-11-2014 05:27 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Heart My grandmother married for the 2nd time at age 76. Hope there is simeone still putting the spunk in your step, and if there isnt, don't stop looking. Thumbsup

Spunk? I know what you meant, but that was a hilarious choice of words my friend!!!

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
13-11-2014, 12:56 PM
(13-11-2014 10:30 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(12-11-2014 05:27 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Heart My grandmother married for the 2nd time at age 76. Hope there is simeone still putting the spunk in your step, and if there isnt, don't stop looking. Thumbsup

Spunk? I know what you meant, but that was a hilarious choice of words my friend!!!

Hehehe... always gotta find that guy who's gonna jerk off into your shoes. That way you know he's special.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
13-11-2014, 06:34 PM
Rub some dirt on it. At 17 yo you gonna have another crush next week. What you really got to be worried about is when you got a crush on her and she got a crush on you 'cause then before you know it you'll be married 30 years with 4 grown children and you'll be ManlyGirl's bitch. ... Consider ... not sure how supportive that was but mine is a cautionary tale.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-11-2014, 06:43 PM
Sometimes you just have to take one step, then another, then another, with time, pain fades and is replaced with something else beautiful, meaningful, and fulfilling that fills the hole in your heart. Trust me..

[Image: 3178o52.png]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
13-11-2014, 08:39 PM
Drax, are you there?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user