Why doesn't Al-qaeda fight the Israeli army?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2012, 10:38 PM
According to the popular fox news and cnn myth, al-qaeda is some anti jewish, anti american group.

Right now in Syria, alqaeda fighters along with help from the west are fighting to get rid of Assad. Yet there is no major military operation against Israel?

Why do you guys think Alqaeda would choose to fight against Assad and not Israel? They could easily concentrate their forces in the syrian area close to Israel.

If they were an anti-western anti-Israeli group they would do this.... Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Israel would nuke the fuck out of the entire Middle East if they tried. Besides, that's Hezzbollah's hood. Those gangs get pretty persnickety about people moving in on their territory.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-11-2012, 11:04 PM
RE: Why doesn't Al-qaeda fight the Israeli army?
(15-11-2012 10:54 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Israel would nuke the fuck out of the entire Middle East if they tried. Besides, that's Hezzbollah's hood. Those gangs get pretty persnickety about people moving in on their territory.
actually alqaeda is sunni muslim and hezbollah is shia. Hezbollah is in lebanon. The alqaeda fighters in Syria could attack Israel from the golan heights which is an area that Syria and Israel share a border.

But instead they are attacking the west hated Assad instead.
15-11-2012, 11:07 PM
I thought they were Western Clubs. Why would they hate each other? Silly goose.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
16-11-2012, 01:06 AM
Question RE: Why doesn't Al-qaeda fight the Israeli army?
One of the definite justifications for 9/11 was for the U.S. unconditional support - financial, military, etc. of Israel. So yes, Al Qaeda has expressed hatred towards the Israeli state (state specifically, whether that extends to religious, possibly).

Now, if you're asking why they didn't target Israeli territory directly, that's an interesting question. There doesn't seem to be a desire to do so.

The question is:
1. Where does Al Qaeda get it's financial support?
2. What are the objectives of those providing support?

The objectives may not be to directly attack the civilian or military or political targets of Israel at all.
16-11-2012, 02:16 AM
(16-11-2012 01:06 AM)poolboyg88 Wrote:  One of the definite justifications for 9/11 was for the U.S. unconditional support - financial, military, etc. of Israel. So yes, Al Qaeda has expressed hatred towards the Israeli state (state specifically, whether that extends to religious, possibly).

Now, if you're asking why they didn't target Israeli territory directly, that's an interesting question. There doesn't seem to be a desire to do so.

The question is:
1. Where does Al Qaeda get it's financial support?
2. What are the objectives of those providing support?

The objectives may not be to directly attack the civilian or military or political targets of Israel at all.
My position is that alqaeda from the beginning was and still is a western backed arab legion that basically sets out to destabilize anti-western nations overthrow anti-western leaders etc etc.

The U.S. and Saudi Arabia have funded and armed and extensively managed the logistical operations of alqaeda from the beginning to today.

The U.S. funded alqaeda/started alqaeda to fight against the Soviet Union, then the U.S. funded alqaeda fighters in Yugoslavia designed to break up and balkanize the large powerful country of Yugoslavia. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1363436/posts

Then the U.S. used alqaeda to fight against and pacify Iraqi insurgents.

And recently the U.S. used alqaeda to overthrow gaddafi and now they are using alqaeda to overthrow Syria.
16-11-2012, 03:53 AM
And this is why you will never progress through life.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 3 users Like Logica Humano's post
16-11-2012, 04:49 PM
Why doesn't Taiwan invade China? Drinking Beverage

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
16-11-2012, 05:20 PM
(15-11-2012 10:38 PM)I and I Wrote:  According to the popular fox news and cnn myth, al-qaeda is some anti jewish, anti american group.

Right now in Syria, alqaeda fighters along with help from the west are fighting to get rid of Assad. Yet there is no major military operation against Israel?

Why do you guys think Alqaeda would choose to fight against Assad and not Israel? They could easily concentrate their forces in the syrian area close to Israel.

If they were an anti-western anti-Israeli group they would do this.... Drinking Beverage
To an extent I'm glad there isn't any. I am a big fan of self-determination, and Al Qaeda would simply be undermining that. I think it's important to recognize that Al Qaeda is an autonomous political organization with its own goals and plans for asymmetric warfare against their perceived enemies, and not some sort of rabid unhinged religious cult (regardless of what Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity says).

I support the rights of the Palestinian and Syrian people to fight back against their oppressors by any means necessary, but I don't think it's okay for some external group to come in and usurp the struggle of the Palestinian people.

That said, I do wish that the United States would stop providing the bombs which the state of Israel uses to murder Syrian and Palestinian people.

~ themanchicken
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-11-2012, 06:51 AM
(16-11-2012 05:20 PM)themanchicken Wrote:  
(15-11-2012 10:38 PM)I and I Wrote:  According to the popular fox news and cnn myth, al-qaeda is some anti jewish, anti american group.

To an extent I'm glad there isn't any. I am a big fan of self-determination, and Al Qaeda would simply be undermining that. I think it's important to recognize that Al Qaeda is an autonomous political organization with its own goals and plans for asymmetric warfare against their perceived enemies, and not some sort of rabid unhinged religious cult (regardless of what Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity says).

I support the rights of the Palestinian and Syrian people to fight back against their oppressors by any means necessary, but I don't think it's okay for some external group to come in and usurp the struggle of the Palestinian people.

That said, I do wish that the United States would stop providing the bombs which the state of Israel uses to murder Syrian and Palestinian people.
We're just aiding them in becoming the world's largest supplier of lightbulbs and beer bottles. 'Murica, yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh!
No, but what is annoying about your post is that your post has absolutely no relevance to the implications I and I is making.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab