Why doesn't Al-qaeda fight the Israeli army?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2012, 07:17 AM
RE: Why doesn't Al-qaeda fight the Israeli army?
People are not interested in seeking the "truth".... they would rather re-enforce their own beliefs systems.

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
17-11-2012, 07:20 AM
(17-11-2012 07:17 AM)bemore Wrote:  People are not interested in seeking the "truth".... they would rather re-enforce their own beliefs systems.
That's a rather broad overgeneralization you're making.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
17-11-2012, 07:26 AM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2012 07:32 AM by bemore.)
(17-11-2012 07:20 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(17-11-2012 07:17 AM)bemore Wrote:  People are not interested in seeking the "truth".... they would rather re-enforce their own beliefs systems.
That's a rather broad overgeneralization you're making.
Looks around at the world.... looks at organised religion... looks at taught racism... looks at the education system... looks at own personal experience.

No.... I think im right (irony)

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
17-11-2012, 07:46 AM
(17-11-2012 06:51 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(16-11-2012 05:20 PM)themanchicken Wrote:  To an extent I'm glad there isn't any. I am a big fan of self-determination, and Al Qaeda would simply be undermining that. I think it's important to recognize that Al Qaeda is an autonomous political organization with its own goals and plans for asymmetric warfare against their perceived enemies, and not some sort of rabid unhinged religious cult (regardless of what Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity says).

I support the rights of the Palestinian and Syrian people to fight back against their oppressors by any means necessary, but I don't think it's okay for some external group to come in and usurp the struggle of the Palestinian people.

That said, I do wish that the United States would stop providing the bombs which the state of Israel uses to murder Syrian and Palestinian people.
We're just aiding them in becoming the world's largest supplier of lightbulbs and beer bottles. 'Murica, yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh!
No, but what is annoying about your post is that your post has absolutely no relevance to the implications I and I is making.

Implications? Which implications are you referring to? Are you sure "implications" was the word you were looking for?

~ themanchicken
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user