Why don't Christians read their bibles?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2015, 02:00 AM
RE: Why don't Christians read their bibles?
(02-10-2015 01:59 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  evolutionkillls,

The nature or the two directions are different and can known by such. It's backed up and verified at times. Still pissy I see.

Still making zero fucking sense I see... Drinking Beverage

But seriously, keep typing shit that sounds like a random Deepak Chopra word generator.

"Experiential truth meditates on intrinsic timelessness"
"The cosmos is mirrored in pure brains"
"Interdependence nurtures infinite knowledge"
"Information arises and subsides in positive creativity"

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
02-10-2015, 02:01 AM
(02-10-2015 01:16 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 12:54 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  What did I assume? You demonstrated that you don't know what the scientific method is by your own usage, you stupid shit. Drinking Beverage
No, you see ignoramus; for me it is scientific fact, because it was observed and repeatedly tested with constants and singular variables in order to eliminate other probabilities.

I've been over this too; y'all think my "Faith" is really belief from doctrine from some outside societal force or circumstance. In reality I was a hardcore hateful, tempting, adamant atheist. I've always believed hole heartedly in evolution, but didn't wholly understand it in relation to truth or unity or the greater good. Anyway, I "knew"there wasn't a God for years. That's just not the case though.

Y'all are right though. I can't prove shit for you. All I can do is try to warn you and let you know that reality gets a lot better if you abide by peacefulovingkindness with respect towards what made us, in order to stay in that particular good, positive, productive, advancing, blessed, substantial, unique, blissful existence that is wholly beneficial to All existence. And pertinent for ours.

[Image: Doc%2BFrankenstein%2B06%2B07.jpg]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 6 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
02-10-2015, 02:03 AM
(02-10-2015 01:57 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 01:54 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  EvolutionKills,

Not selling anything ass. And as opposed to the other direction not buying anything either. It's simply the only right and benificial way of being. Just happens to secretly be paid for as long as you do your best to be the most outwardly positive, selfless influence on existence that you can be. This of course, is a variable as we are all different to some extent. It's really easy to tell when your goin right after a short while. If you can't tell your probably manipulating yourself. Meditation and Introspect and some level of asceticism helps. I make grammatical errors, and comunicatw poorly a lot, but I'm not bsing with anyone. Again not sellin nothin.

I discern by knowing the traits of each based on experience, and nondenominational scripltures, and a level of consiousness while maintaining respect and attempting a sinless lifestile

More rambling woo presuppositional bulllshit.

We told you before, the lacquer thinner is not for drinking....

[Image: ebd41e5ec76dcc379b19760e59c4205c.jpg]
Whatever, you still can't deny that my "presupposition" goes along with everything that is known to be factual and reality through science.

Envy is part of that negative uh bad side or force for when you stop.
02-10-2015, 02:05 AM
(01-10-2015 11:16 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Must be a real turd to call himself a "prophet."

[Image: 487px-Are-You-Kidding-Me-Rage-Face-Meme-...4x1008.png]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-10-2015, 02:06 AM
(02-10-2015 02:03 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 01:57 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  More rambling woo presuppositional bulllshit.

We told you before, the lacquer thinner is not for drinking....

[Image: ebd41e5ec76dcc379b19760e59c4205c.jpg]
Whatever, you still can't deny that my "presupposition" goes along with everything that is known to be factual and reality through science.

Actually I can, and I do, because your assertions do not constitute evidence you incredulous fucktard.

But sure, keep telling yourself that you're only being denied out of 'envy', right. Whatever floats your boat jackass... Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
02-10-2015, 02:24 AM
(02-10-2015 02:01 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 01:16 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No, you see ignoramus; for me it is scientific fact, because it was observed and repeatedly tested with constants and singular variables in order to eliminate other probabilities.

I've been over this too; y'all think my "Faith" is really belief from doctrine from some outside societal force or circumstance. In reality I was a hardcore hateful, tempting, adamant atheist. I've always believed hole heartedly in evolution, but didn't wholly understand it in relation to truth or unity or the greater good. Anyway, I "knew"there wasn't a God for years. That's just not the case though.

Y'all are right though. I can't prove shit for you. All I can do is try to warn you and let you know that reality gets a lot better if you abide by peacefulovingkindness with respect towards what made us, in order to stay in that particular good, positive, productive, advancing, blessed, substantial, unique, blissful existence that is wholly beneficial to All existence. And pertinent for ours.

[Image: Doc%2BFrankenstein%2B06%2B07.jpg]
There y'all go with names. There is one God. It is the Creator of all other existence. To name it is to cause division and discrimination. I have a personal preference I like to think as a name but even that is just a reference like GOD.
Eloha is a more feminine reference which is a reference for the absolute lack of violence and nourishing characteristics. Also insinuated in the writings of the lamb as opposed to the goat. Wholly peaceful. But yeah doesn't in anyway only pertain to the Abrahamic rendition of God. You have to understand that YHWY is another reference for GOD but we also know all men have the capacity for negativity for and corruption through greed.

Really you can call the One Creator God whatever your comfortable with as long as it is understood to be respectful to it and places you subsidiary to it some how(if only to you.)
02-10-2015, 02:33 AM
(02-10-2015 02:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 02:03 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Whatever, you still can't deny that my "presupposition" goes along with everything that is known to be factual and reality through science.

Actually I can, and I do, because your assertions do not constitute evidence you incredulous fucktard.

But sure, keep telling yourself that you're only being denied out of 'envy', right. Whatever floats your boat jackass... Drinking Beverage
What don't you get about I can't prove it to you just because it has been proven to me? I'm a man. Only God can prove. And it only proves to whom it chooses. Having an fd up attitude probably won't help to much though. Do what you want. Don't take my word and science and prophetic/ historically revealing ancient texts from around time and space as they pertain to earth for it. Shit, the the millions upon millions of people that even though are off in one way or another and lack a personal connection or right guidance still believe.
I mean do you really think there is no higher power than you. We didn't come from nothing all by itself. It's impossible. So stop bein so bent.
02-10-2015, 02:38 AM
(02-10-2015 02:33 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 02:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Actually I can, and I do, because your assertions do not constitute evidence you incredulous fucktard.

What don't you get about I can't prove it to you just because it has been proven to me? I'm a man. Only God can prove. And it only proves to whom it chooses. Having an fd up attitude probably won't help to much though. Do what you want. Don't take my word and science and prophetic/ historically revealing ancient texts from around time and space as they pertain to earth for it. Shit, the the millions upon millions of people that even though are off in one way or another and lack a personal connection or right guidance still believe.
I mean do you really think there is no higher power than you. We didn't come from nothing all by itself. It's impossible. So stop bein so bent.

You say that what you believe is shown by science, then that is what you must prove.

Also, define 'higher power' for us, then we can respond.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-10-2015, 02:43 AM
(02-10-2015 02:33 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 02:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Actually I can, and I do, because your assertions do not constitute evidence you incredulous fucktard.

What don't you get about I can't prove it to you just because it has been proven to me?

My point being is that if you were convinced sans evidence, you're an incredulous fuktard, and your opinion is simply not worth considering.

(02-10-2015 02:33 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm a man. Only God can prove.

Well, sucks to be you. Your god's marketing department is in need of serious work.

(02-10-2015 02:33 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  And it only proves to whom it chooses.

So your god is a fickle asshole? Good to know...

(02-10-2015 02:33 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Having an fd up attitude probably won't help to much though.

This is the internet, you can cuss. We won't wash out your mouth with soap, little boy.

(02-10-2015 02:33 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Do what you want. Don't take my word and science and prophetic/ historically revealing ancient texts from around time and space as they pertain to earth for it.

That's cool, because I wasn't. As you've clearly indicated here, your understanding of what constitutes 'science' is infantile at best.

(02-10-2015 02:33 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Shit, the the millions upon millions of people that even though are off in one way or another and lack a personal connection or right guidance still believe.

Argumentum ad Populum.

How fucking original... Dodgy

Just because millions of people 'believed' that the world was flat didn't make actually make the world any flatter, holy fucking shit...

(02-10-2015 02:33 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I mean do you really think there is no higher power than you.

I don't presume to know. However I do know, that you don't know, and you need to stop acting like you do. How do I know? Your baseless assertions are not evidence, and if you don't have evidence to back up what you 'know', then you don't actually 'know' it; you merely believe in it, and I don't give a flying fuck about what some incredulous ignoramus 'believes' in without evidence.

(02-10-2015 02:33 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  We didn't come from nothing all by itself. It's impossible. So stop bein so bent.

More baseless assertions. You cannot possibly know that, so stop pretending like you do.

Jackass.

Oh, and go get bent. Drinking Beverage

02-10-2015, 02:51 AM
EK in another tryout for the welcoming committee. Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post