Why don't I believe this?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: Why don't I believe this?
(16-07-2013 03:03 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I knew it was just a matter of time before my dad raised the issue...
And i was right!
"explain this.
Explain how a dead body became alive again "
then i was like
"never heard of wrong diagnosis of a medic? Its more likely he wasnt dead but the medic gave a false diagnosis than that god did it"

anyway,the lazarus thingy makes sense.
I'll raise the issue again soon
A bit late but...

Why exactly would your dad's god bring this kid back for 5 seconds just to ask for a glass of water, scare the hell out of everyone at the funeral, give false hope to the parents, only to take the life of the child away again? How cruel, uncaring, and asshole of a move is that?

The lazarus thing, a completely botched diagnosis, or a completely fabricated story are the only things that make sense here, even to the religious if they thought about it for half a damned second.

"Good news, everyone!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anudist's post
09-12-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: Why don't I believe this?
And it always pisses me off when science or media uses biblical terms to describe something for the laymen, such as Lazarus or God Particle. Just describe the damn phenomenon and keep religious bullshit out of it.

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply