Why don't I remember?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Why don't I remember?
I don't know who to talk to about this.

I just watched the doctor who episodes with the silence. So I started carrying an open marker around. I just got up to take a piss, when I was going to wash my hands I saw it; I've got 7 marks on my hand. And I immediately realized the toilet was not filling although I swear I had just flushed it... Or I guess less immediately realized since apparently I'd been out of bed for about 30 minutes. At least I think I was? I don't know what time it was but I thought it said 3:06 I mean it can't really be the silence... But why can't I remember marking my hand. Sometimes I take phone calls while sleeping and dont remember a thing when I next talk to that person. Did I just prank myself?..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2014, 03:01 AM
RE: Why don't I remember?
I've not watched Dr Who since the 1970s and I don't remember that episode so the reference means not much to me.

What did the marks look like? Abstract or designed?
Were you drinking / smoking anything?
Do you live alone?
Have you had bouts of sleep-walking before?
Did the water fill on the second attempt?

28-01-2014, 08:08 AM
You have my sympathies. We have weeping angels in the cellar but I just wear mirrored sunglasses when I go down to do the washing.

Not even the weeping angels can attack the silence. The moment they put their hands over their faces they forget who they are hunting.

But maybe the solution is the same for both. Cover your floors, ceilings and walls with mirrors and you will never stop seeing them.
28-01-2014, 09:15 AM
(28-01-2014 08:08 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  You have my sympathies. We have weeping angels in the cellar but I just wear mirrored sunglasses when I go down to do the washing.

Not even the weeping angels can attack the silence. The moment they put their hands over their faces they forget who they are hunting.

But maybe the solution is the same for both. Cover your floors, ceilings and walls with mirrors and you will never stop seeing them.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, can you explain? Because it just sounds like crazy talk to me Confused

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
28-01-2014, 09:25 AM
Just carry a gun with you at all times, you'll know what to do Wink

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
28-01-2014, 09:53 AM
For anyone confused, Doctor Who is a long running British sci-fi series (been running just over 50 years). There are two types of alien villains, one is called The Silence, which the moment you look away you forget that you have just seen them and cannot remember what they look like. The weeping angels are statues that move when no one is looking at them, even blinking.is enough. If they touch you then they send you back in time.

My husband is obsessed with Doctor Who and finds the weeping angels particularly scary (it's his excuse for not doing the washing). One day I am going to get a cardboard cut-out and place it at the bottom of his bed for when he wakes up. Or I might buy a statue and put it in the garden.
28-01-2014, 10:34 AM
(28-01-2014 02:42 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I don't know who to talk to about this.

Go and see your doctor. You may possibly be showing signs of a Dissociative disorder

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
28-01-2014, 11:28 AM
I'm a very heavy sleeper. On multiple occasions, my wife has put marks on my arm while I was sleeping and waited till I got up and groggily noticed them. She'll insist she has no idea where they came from and "can't remember" why she has them too.

To get back at her, I hid a baby angel statue in the far corner of our garden and moved it closer to the entrance day by day.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
28-01-2014, 12:37 PM
(28-01-2014 11:28 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I'm a very heavy sleeper. On multiple occasions, my wife has put marks on my arm while I was sleeping and waited till I got up and groggily noticed them. She'll insist she has no idea where they came from and "can't remember" why she has them too.

To get back at her, I hid a baby angel statue in the far corner of our garden and moved it closer to the entrance day by day.

Good Game!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
28-01-2014, 04:48 PM
(28-01-2014 10:34 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 02:42 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I don't know who to talk to about this.

Go and see your doctor. You may possibly be showing signs of a Dissociative disorder

Yes, I certainly need The Doctor