Why don't atheists drink their dads sperm?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2015, 06:15 AM
RE: Why don't atheists drink their dads sperm?
(29-05-2015 01:00 PM)jockmcdock Wrote:  And you have to think...is he doing a little bit of projection?

Where the hell does that question even come from?

Exactly.
Never in my life have I ever even heard this discussed until this idiot raised it.
He needs help.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2015, 06:25 AM
(30-05-2015 12:39 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  Any decent rebuttals then? Tongue

Personally, I find the idea rather disgusting but I find it interesting that this guy thinks it'd be OK if it wasn't that his god told him not to. I think it says a lot more about him than anything about atheists. As far as I'm concerned, if he wants to, and his father is on board, I don't care what he drinks. It doesn't do any actual harm so if that's what gets him off I'd rather he was drinking sperm than making any more idiotic videos.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
30-05-2015, 06:27 AM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2015 06:30 AM by WalkingSnake.)
I don't even think it's a debate on morality at this point.

It's just gross. First of all, sperm, urine, shit, zit pus, snot, blood, skin. Are you going to eat those things? From your dad or anyone? From yourself? It's gross enough watching someone eat their boogers. There's no laws against this crap. Well, maybe cannibalism, yeah. But that's along the lines of murder. But really, if you wanna drink your dad's sperm, I'm not going to stop you. But it's just gross.

Secondly what are really talking about? Why did he go with the weird act of drinking your dad's sperm? If the act itself was just "drinking sperm", why did he have to use a family member? Why not a significant other or your own sperm? Or like buying Sperm from a Whole Foods or something?

If it was to bring up questions of incest then why was it presented in such a nonsexual way of some guy going to the fridge to look for something to drink cuz he's thirsty? Why not show the guy go up to his dad and say, "I want you, inside my talking hole, now!" Laugh out load
30-05-2015, 06:29 AM
I remember that video lol.

I have no comment for it, the...well it speaks for itself, its just fucking stupid and the guy who made it is stupid.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
30-05-2015, 06:34 AM
(30-05-2015 06:27 AM)WalkingSnake Wrote:  Why did he go with the weird act of drinking your dad's sperm?

My guess is that he's actually picturing getting it right from the tap, so to speak.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
30-05-2015, 06:39 AM
(30-05-2015 06:34 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(30-05-2015 06:27 AM)WalkingSnake Wrote:  Why did he go with the weird act of drinking your dad's sperm?

My guess is that he's actually picturing getting it right from the tap, so to speak.

I hope his dad's still alive and watched this, and just shows up at his door naked like, "Son, I didn't know you had those feelings too."
[+] 1 user Likes WalkingSnake's post