Why evil??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2014, 04:36 PM
RE: Why evil??
(03-11-2014 04:13 PM)kim Wrote:  So... are you saying without killing, there would be no reason to not kill?

Thats odd. There is killing - I've seen it - yet, I see a lot of reason to not kill.

Your logic is questionable. (fancy word for crap). Drinking Beverage

You can be polite you know Wink

being impolite doesn't make your argument strong..!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 04:40 PM
(03-11-2014 04:05 PM)Shamma Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 09:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Really ? And the reason for this would be ?
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

give me one thing that has no reason Big Grin

1. Your logic.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
03-11-2014, 04:43 PM
(03-11-2014 04:16 PM)Shamma Wrote:  And what makes you so sure that asteroid slamming the earth has no reason?? Is there any research or study that says that?? what is your evidence??

A reason implies intelligent agency, if you are implying intelligent agency then the burden of proof is upon you to prove the existence of that intelligent agent and it's intent.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
03-11-2014, 04:45 PM
Evil is subjective.
No one intentionally does something evil, only an outside party will view it as such.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
03-11-2014, 04:46 PM
(03-11-2014 04:36 PM)Shamma Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 04:13 PM)kim Wrote:  So... are you saying without killing, there would be no reason to not kill?

Thats odd. There is killing - I've seen it - yet, I see a lot of reason to not kill.

Your logic is questionable. (fancy word for crap). Drinking Beverage

You can be polite you know Wink

There is no argument; your logic is crap.

I'm not being impolite to you, I'm very polite to my mother and I've frequently advised her that her logic is crap.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
03-11-2014, 04:48 PM
(03-11-2014 04:28 PM)Stevil Wrote:  - Boredom, no future, self destructive
There are many reasons why people create drama to make their lives more interesting or to punish themselves. If you are poor, have a criminal record, poor job prospects etc then it must be tempting to break a few rules.

I think that's the most common reason.. I know people who keep finding reasons to fight with others all the time.. just to make their lives more interesting Big Grin

It's always better to keep yourself busy with many activities.. not only to prevent yourself from being bad.. but to stop thinking about problems and negative things..
03-11-2014, 04:51 PM
(03-11-2014 04:40 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 04:05 PM)Shamma Wrote:  give me one thing that has no reason Big Grin

1. Your logic.

My logic has tons of reasons .. keeps my mind working .. solves problems in my life.. keeps me learning and searching.. keeps me open to new ideas and opinions.. etc

what would make you think my logic has no reason?!

Anyone's logic has reasons..
03-11-2014, 04:56 PM
(03-11-2014 04:45 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Evil is subjective.
No one intentionally does something evil, only an outside party will view it as such.

could be Sleepy

but I think some people just want to harm others.. they could have some issues.. off course they can't be normal people if they intend to do that!

But what you said is true in case that person was normal ..
03-11-2014, 05:01 PM
(03-11-2014 04:46 PM)kim Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 04:36 PM)Shamma Wrote:  You can be polite you know Wink

There is no argument; your logic is crap.

I'm not being impolite to you, I'm very polite to my mother and I've frequently advised her that her logic is crap.

Only because her logic is different than yours?

So.. "If you are not thinking like me you are a crap!"

Try being respectful with your mother.. and try to understand her logic and see her way of seeing things.. instead of judging !!

Thinking that you are always right is lack of wisdom.. you should always assume that others can be right too! and give your mind the chance to understand others.
03-11-2014, 05:07 PM
(03-11-2014 04:48 PM)Shamma Wrote:  I think that's the most common reason.. I know people who keep finding reasons to fight with others all the time.. just to make their lives more interesting Big Grin

It's always better to keep yourself busy with many activities.. not only to prevent yourself from being bad.. but to stop thinking about problems and negative things..

Wow. Did anyone ask you to dish out free advice ?
Nice people you hang around. I actually don't know anyone who is so bored they need to pick fights.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.